CLEARANCE SALE at VGD-BLOWOUTS ALL DAY! Get'em now!

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Ok...I am sitting here bored as hell. So I started to clean up some shelves and here is the plan.

All day long I will be looking around for items I want to get rid of. Odds and ends that have been sitting around. I will edit and update the thread as I go along.

Super Monkey Ball -Japanese GameCube Version $9.99 (5 available)

Wave Race Import Japanese GameCube $9.99 (3 available)

Next Edit will include about 20 or so Xbox titles...

HERE GOES! Warning ..because it will take too much time I have not supplied direct links. Please just search at the site. The (x) is the quantity I am clearancing.

Xbox Games
==========================

TMNT $17.99 (2)
Prisoner of War $9.99 (1)
The New Legends $9.99 (1)
Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines $9.99 (3)
Terminator Dawn of Fate $9.99 (2)
Sega GT 2002 $9.99 (2)
Madden 2003 $9.99 (1)
Xmen Next Dimension $9.99 (1)
NFL Fever 2004 $19.99 (2)
Midtown Madness 3 $17.99 (2)
Apex $17.99 (2)
Indiana Jones $9.99 (2)
D&D Heroes $19.99 (2)
Legacy of Kain Defiance $19.99 (2)
NBA Inside Drive 2002 $7.99 (1)
Dead to Rights $9.99 (5)
Batman Dark Tomorrow $14.99 (2)
Bloody Roar Extreme $19.99 (1)
Commandos 2 $9.99 (1)
Tony Hawk 4 $9.99 (6)

BTW This is a only half of the xbox games..more to come.
=============================================

Amped 2 $19.99 (4)
Gladiator Sword of Vengeance $9.99 (2)
NHL 2003 EA Sports $9.99 (2)
NFL Fever 2003 $19.99 (2)
UFC Tapout 2 $9.99 (2)
WWF Raw $9.99 (1)
Deathrow $9.99 (4)

==============================================

UPDATE Some of you are making multiple orders. So before I get all these emails asking this... SHIPPING WILL BE CONSOLIDATE and you will be credited. However I will not allow for multiple orders to be eligible for a coupon. So if you place 2 $20 orders ...this does not mean you can use the $5 off coupon. That's called a Catch-22. Also DO NOT PM me for VGD support. Use the VGD contact us page please.

==============================================
More Xbox Games...this is the last of the Xbox games on clearance.

Chase $9.99 (1)
RedCard 2003 $9.99 (1)
Hulk $9.99 (2)
ESPN Winter Games Snowboarding 2002 $9.99 (2)
Magic the Gathering BattleGrounds $9.99 (1)
All Star Baseball 2004 $9.99 (4)
MLB Slugfest $9.99 (2)
Star Wars Jedi Starfighter $9.99 (2)
Street Hoops $9.99 (1)
Speed Kings $9.99 (2)
Nascar Heat 2002 $9.99 (2)
World Racing BMW $9.99 (1)
Pirates the legend of Black Kat $9.99 (1)
NCAA 2k3 Basketball $9.99 (1)
Gladius $19.99 (2)
Aliens Vs Predator Extinction $19.99 (2)
Loons $19.99 (1)
ESPN College Hoops $19.99 (1)
Grabbed by the Ghoulies $19.99 (2)
Voodoo Vince $19.99 (1)
Phantom Crash $19.99 (1)
============================================

Playstation 2 games begin!

Smugglers Run 2 $9.99 (3)
Eve of Extinction $9.99 (3)
Soccer America $9.99 (2)
Star Wars Super Bombbad Racing $9.99 (2)
Shadowman 2 $9.99 (2)
Zapper $9.99 (2)
NCAA Football 2003 EA Sports $9.99 (2)
Pryzm $9.99 (1)
ATV off road Fury 2 $9.99 (6)
Ninja Assault $9.99 (11) This DOES NOT include the guncon.
Bloody Roar 3 $9.99 (2)
Drakan $9.99 (1)
Disney Golf $9.99 (2)
WWE Crush Hour $9.99 (2)
Fury Championship Cart Racing $9.99 (2)
My Street $9.99 (2)
NFL 2k3 Sega Sports $9.99 (1)
Portal Runner $9.99 (1)
Paris-Dakar Rally $9.99 (2)
Dr, Muto $9.99 (2)
Dark Summit $9.99 (2)
All-Star Baseball 2003 $9.99 (2) Derek Jeter on the cover for you Yankee Fans
RC Revenge Pro $9.99 (1)
EggMania Eggstreme Madness $9.99 (2)
Shifters $9.99 (1)
Shrek Super Party $9.99 (1)
Kings Field the ancient city $9.99 (1)
Lego Racer 2 $9.99 (2)
Lego Island Xtreme Stunts $9.99 (2)
Lego Drone Racers $9.99 (2)
NFL Gameday 2003 $9.99 (1)
NCAA College Football 2k3 Sega Sports $9.99 (1)

This is all the Playstation 2 games I am going to post. Being that I spent all day on this and I am super tired...I will NOT be posting any other games tonight. I will see how much time I have tomorrow to post other items but cant make any promises. I know that some of those PS2 games are kinda lame...but for $9.99 what do you expect. There are some good games there and obviously getting a $40 order to use the $5 off code is optimal.

Enjoy.

[quote name='waazzuup']I added Amped 2 to my cart, and then I went to pay and it was sold out :whistle2:(

It was going to be my first order from you :whistle2:(

Hopefully you will get more in stock.[/quote]

I just added it to my cart and payed for it. That's weird. Maybe I beat you by a millisecond or something :shock: . I've been wanting to get Amped 2 for a while now. This guy keeps trying to make me trade my SSX3 for his Amped 2!

Just did the last of the Xbox...

The PS2 section is next. I am not sure how much I can get to tonight.

Also note: Anyone who can visit my store in NYC might want to do so asap. I just placed about 50 ps2 and about 30 xbox games into my used $9.99 section. LOTS of good stuff to find cheap. All my used games are guaranteed to work.

Multimedia 1.0
18 Saint Marks Place
NY NY 10003
212-539-1039
Closest trains are 6 to astor place or N/R to 8th Street.

Hmm is the stock count on the site accurate? I'm only asking because some of those games in your last update have been sold out before that last update (I was looking into some of them before you announced they were being clearanced and they were sold out)

I'll PM you the links because I have a feeling that if I give you the links on here and they are by chance in stock, then they really will be sold out by the time I get back to them :p

[quote name='defender']Next post is for PS2 games...minutes away![/quote]

My loins quiver with ripe anticipation...whatever that means...

[quote name='KrazyKefka'][quote name='defender']Next post is for PS2 games...minutes away![/quote]

My loins quiver with ripe anticipation...whatever that means...[/quote]

hmm... that only happens to me when my gf's around.

[quote name='waxHead'][quote name='KrazyKefka'][quote name='defender']Next post is for PS2 games...minutes away![/quote]

hmm... that only happens to me when my gf's around.[/quote]

It usually happens to me when your girlfriend is around too...

Kidding, kidding...it's all in good fun kids :lol:

[quote name='KrazyKefka'][quote name='waxHead'][quote name='KrazyKefka'][quote name='defender']Next post is for PS2 games...minutes away![/quote]

hmm... that only happens to me when my gf's around.[/quote]

It usually happens to me when your girlfriend is around too...

Kidding, kidding...it's all in good fun kids :lol:[/quote]

if I could come up with something more witty than a mom joke right off the bat, then I'd respond, but I'll concede and say you got me on that one ;)

magilacudy-Don't feel too bad about it. There was one copy that disappeared as soon as it was available. For ten bucks that didn't sit out there for more than 30 seconds.

[quote name='waxHead']
if I could come up with something more witty than a mom joke right off the bat, then I'd respond, but I'll concede and say you got me on that one ;)[/quote]

Don't you hate that? And the worse part is you'll think of a great comeback later on, but it usually too late by then. That happens to me all the time. I'm sure your girlfriend is a lovely, fantastic individual and I hope you two are very happy together ......man...that came out sounding cheesy...oh well..... :D

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac']With all the money I save from this, I'm going to buy defender a nice, shiny, new and FASTER watch! :razz:[/quote]

Patience is a virtue....or so I've heard...

[quote name='loserboy']At least we won't have another waiting for buy.com fiasco...[/quote]

Knock on wood. I think this VGD clearance made up for the Buy.com fiasco though.

[quote name='KrazyKefka'][quote name='waxHead']
if I could come up with something more witty than a mom joke right off the bat, then I'd respond, but I'll concede and say you got me on that one ;)[/quote]

Don't you hate that? And the worse part is you'll think of a great comeback later on, but it usually too late by then. That happens to me all the time. I'm sure your girlfriend is a lovely, fantastic individual and I hope you two are very happy together ......man...that came out sounding cheesy...oh well..... :D[/quote]

hahaha, you're right on both counts!

it did come out sounding cheesy, but that's ok 8)

PS2 Games are up. See the first page.

EDIT: Hopefully he will post some good GC games tomorrow. I really need to increase my GC library.

Well...I am glad to have satisfied many CAGers.

I am pooped...lots of hard work today entering in all that inventory. Most of it wasnt at the site so I had to add it today. Also just clearing all the stuff off the shelves too time.

Well..thanks to all you buyers. I know tomorrow will be a busy box day sending all this out.

damn you defender!!! i checked your import titles this morning and i was like 39.99 for super monkey ball and wave race? bah! so i had to resort to ebay. and now i return from work after winning said games on ebay to see you have lowered the price to practically what i paid for used ones on ebay! curses!

[quote name='daphatty']
Hopefully he will post some good GC games tomorrow. I really need to increase my GC library.[/quote]

That'd be nice. Of course, defender has already gone above and beyond the call of duty, so to speak. I didn't really find anything that I really wanted, but I'm sure plenty of CAG'ers did. Thanks for the great deals defender.

And good luck tomorrow.....sounds like you're going to need it :D

Thanks again, Defender. I for one will continue supporting your store if you keep providing the good deals (specifically for PSX, GBA and XBX games).

^^^ Too tempting for me, I snatched one up a few minutes ago.

Now I just need to track down another gun, one is just not enough!

[quote name='WildWop']^^^ Too tempting for me, I snatched one up a few minutes ago.

Now I just need to track down another gun, one is just not enough![/quote]

You do realize that Defender's sale was for the game only, right?

I am still here. I most likely suck because
A) He has no money to get these deals
B) Is jealous that I can even offer these deals
C) I just got done sucking his moms tit

Defender please excuse me if I don't suck your dick for Deals like most of the other fanboys do on this board. I'm sorry but most of you so called Deals aren't worth my time or energy. Let's be honest the only reason you post on these boards is to push your Website and to get free advertising. Just look at your signature could you possible get a bigger ad for your store ? I think not .

That was a very mature and intelligent comment about my moms Tit . Did you come up with that one all on your own or did you get some help ?

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']
Defender please excuse me if I don't suck your dick for Deals like most of the other fanboys do on this board. I'm sorry but most of you so called Deals aren't worth my time or energy. Let's be honest the only reason you post on these boards is to push your Website and to get free advertising. Just look at your signature could you possible get a bigger ad for your store ? I think not .

That was a very mature and intelligent comment about my moms Tit . Did you come up with that one all on your own or did you get some help ?[/quote]

Oh yea, but telling him that he sucks was mature, right? You sure know how to make friends here. Troll. :roll:

Why oh Why isn't there a plonk feature here...

You are right.. I do advertise here. I also give CheapyD a cut of my sales and that helps support this site. I also have spent good hours helping keep the site running and adding mods to the forums. Most users here appreciate my presence. At most once a week I start some sale or a deal and usually CAGers eat it up. I am not a fool. I try to offer deals that users here actually want and arent available elsewhere. I have also done giveaways and contests too.

I contribute something to this community and in return they buy some games from me.

What have you contributed?

My comment about your mom was totally said in crude tasteless jest as I stated when I posted. Dont be offended. When someone says you suck it just begs for a reply. As many here know...I speak my mind.

As for more deals...

thats it for tonight. I am at home and after a long day its time to play some counter-strike.

66.36.236.4:27015 for those in the know

Hey, just chiming in to say thanks defender. I think first and foremost people tend to forget that this is your livelihood, and you make/generate the best deals you can for us. You've had a few good ones, and your contributions to this community transcend conventional merit. Some may see this and asskissing or overt positivism, I see it as the fuggin' truth.

my two cents = /

[quote name='Prometheus']Hey, just chiming in to say thanks defender. I think first and foremost people tend to forget that this is your livelihood, and you make/generate the best deals you can for us. You've had a few good ones, and your contributions to this community transcend conventional merit. Some may see this and asskissing or overt positivism, I see it as the fuggin' truth.

my two cents = /[/quote]
I can't agree with this guy anymore. Defender. fuck ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO DONT APPRECIATE YOUR WORK. YOU AND CHEAPY ARE LIKES GODS TO ME AND THATS THE DAMN TRUTH!!!
Thank you and good night.

bread's done
Back