Clerks 2 *Spoilers*

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']
Ohh and to WSB, I used to be the biggest KS fan, I have an actual Mooby shirt, a pic of me and KS, and autographed poster of him, dante and randall, and a JSBSB jacket.[/QUOTE]

So THATS what it takes!

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']plus would it have hurt them to mention where did the 50k come from[/quote]
I think we're supposed to assume that it came from selling weed, which is funnier, IMO, if it's unspoken.

[quote name='mik']I think we're supposed to assume that it came from selling weed, which is funnier, IMO, if it's unspoken.[/QUOTE]

i mean i thought that, but my buddy was saying that it was left of movie money, plus it would make sense that Dante would be like "where the hell you guys get that much money from?"

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i mean i thought that, but my buddy was saying that it was left of movie money, plus it would make sense that Dante would be like "where the hell you guys get that much money from?"[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that was the whole point of Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back. They went to Hollywood to get their "fat movie check" for the Bluntman & Chronic movie.

Though, the thought that these guys could accumulate $50k selling weed in front of a convienence store is pretty amusing too.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Yeah, that was the whole point of Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back. They went to Hollywood to get their "fat movie check" for the Bluntman & Chronic movie.

Though, the thought that these guys could accumulate $50k selling weed in front of a convienence store is pretty amusing too.[/QUOTE]

Let's also not forget that they got caught moving a large amount, so it would not be impossible for them to have raked up the cash from similar runs that did not turn out so bad.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Though, the thought that these guys could accumulate $50k selling weed in front of a convienence store is pretty amusing too.[/quote]

...I completely forgot about the movie cash. My brain defaulted to "weed money"

Works either way :)

BTW, apparently later this weeks you'll be able to download Commentary for the film from NewsAskew.com toour mp3 player and listen while seeing it again. Sounds pretty cool to me.

Movie was awesome. I thought I was going to give myself a hernia laughing at Pillowpants.

On a side note...

Anyone going to the Netflix roadshow of Clerks? KS is gonna be there doing a Q&A and anyone who wasnt lucky enough to catch him a couple years ago at his Uni tour should definitely check it out. I personally cant wait and am hoping to get the rest of my DVDs signed.

Last time he signed my Mallrats DVD and drew an arrow pointing to Shannon Doherty saying "Not a nice person"

http://www.netflix.com/Roadshow?id=5342

This is now my favorite KS movie.

I thought it worked on so many levels... hilarious (which is key), original, ferentic pacing through most of it and really good sentimentality. I am just around Dante/Randalls age and this was a really important movie for me.

I love this movie. I would have never imagined it was going to be that funny. I've loved all his films but this one is my favorite. I loved the pillow pants part, also the star wars vs. lord of the rings.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Yeah, that was the whole point of Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back. They went to Hollywood to get their "fat movie check" for the Bluntman & Chronic movie.

Though, the thought that these guys could accumulate $50k selling weed in front of a convienence store is pretty amusing too.[/quote]

I was also thinking that, but Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back wasn't referenced at all in the movie, I mean where did the monkey go?

[quote name='zionoverfire']I was also thinking that, but Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back wasn't referenced at all in the movie, I mean where did the monkey go?[/quote]
Confiscated in the arrest they mention early on in the movie?

[quote name='zionoverfire']I was also thinking that, but Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back wasn't referenced at all in the movie, I mean where did the monkey go?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, also Justice, what happened to her?

Was it me or did they get dropped off in the van that blew up in J&SB SB? And anyone who didn't like J&SB SB, must have thought it was going to be something other than 2 hours of fanservice.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Yeah, also Justice, what happened to her?[/QUOTE]

Isn't she in prison? I know at the end Jay's sweatshirt referenced her.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Yeah, also Justice, what happened to her?[/QUOTE]
Probably still in prison. Jay's "Justice TLA" on his shirt was great.

TLA = True Love Always

Smith has said that Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back (much like a comic book) took place in another "dimension", if you will (as did Dogma), if it wasn't blatantly obvious.

Saw it again tonight. That makes twice. The girl I saw it with the first time didn't like it at all, which kinda set off a warning signal for me. She pretty much hated it = no sense of humor.

Just saw it last night and it's easily the best comedy of the year. A lot better then the first one IMO. Loved the pillow pants and LOTR vs SW parts.

I just saw it and man was that great. Definitely best movie of the summer for me.

Is there anything after the credits? I noticed some people were still sitting when I walked out.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://www.cinematical.com/2006/07/27/kevin-smith-is-pissed-off-again/

It seems that we have another whining critic who's not happy with Clerks 2.[/QUOTE]

Kevin Smith just loves this shit, he's a huge media whore, and anytime he can get his name mentioned or his mug on something he loves it. Hell he said this shit himself when he spoke in Philly. He's is really witty and quick and I am sure he likes to go toe to toe with critics. Hell I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt cause some of the neg hype on his own so he can rebuff it.

[quote name='tcrash247']Is there anything after the credits? I noticed some people were still sitting when I walked out.[/QUOTE]
Other than a quick CGI ViewAskew Logo and many minutes of Myspace names crawling accross the screen...no.

I wish they would release the commentary mps...of course, dealing with his comics, i'm not holding my breath.

I watched this movie from the comfort of my own home theater in a Air conditioned room instead of spending 19.95 + 4.00 in train fare or 17.00 in gas. If I had a projector the movie exprience would have been no diffrent besides the kids going cool or dealing with people while laughing home on the rails.

Well the fact everybody is now in there 30th's makes that bad arse attitude of the movie sucks. I mean they make me feel like a loser since I never sold drugs or had sex with buck tooth sheevas.

The whole Mrs. Hicks joke was done right on target considering whatever happen to Dantes orignal girlfreind. The clerks are Fat especially in the chin. I mean Jay and Silent Bob is healthy but come on the Clerks show there age too well. The whole burnt down Quicke mart was cool with the thought of Terrorists.

Jay and Silent Bob is too oldschool in this movie I mean Jay just came back from Rehab and is
high on the Holy Bible along with his bordem complusion to dance like Buffalo Bob
. Silent bob says nothing helpful. In truth there characters are the same but really really oldschool. They even had a act cool bit where Jay rapped.

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!
The Climax of the entire movie is when ( Whatever the blonde guy name is) says a fake Racial slurs where you seee Wanda at large makes a cameo.
Then he brings up Nigger Knife.

Dante is of course screws up his realtionship and checks out another girl who is of course ugly but this time around she is ugly sterotypical white black plane ugly. I mean she looks great but the face at times is ugly. The girl he is to be wed with is a control slut who have went threw every other man out there and now is going after Dante the last guy she would ever be with. She of course being the Stereotypical slut is in love with him after doing every other guy and is super rich and will provide for him.

There is also a ABC 123 sing along in the movie which is done well and just breaks in the movie like a dance commrecial. This point we find out the person Dante slept with is Pregnant and LOL. Dantes freind Also wants to give him a going away present and is basically a sex act.

Over all this movie is great and is the best movie since Kill Bill. However if this movie was in Black and white I would have watched it still. The new characters are really dorky and freakishly boring. Once again the Clerks are Tarrance and Phillip fat.
Also there is this kiddy character who is a total lame excuss for a fantasy nerd who basically is the only thing I hate about this movie. His name is almost like mine* and he controdicts Transformers with Lord of the Rings. Blonde guy corrects him and another Super Nerd displaying how alot of people like me feels about Lord of the Rings.............

Lastly drug dealers do make alot of money and if you was one you would be living like a kings.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']I watched this movie from the comfort of my own home theater in a Air conditioned room instead of spending 19.95 + 4.00 in train fare or 17.00 in gas. If I had a projector the movie exprience would have been no diffrent besides the kids going cool or dealing with people while laughing home on the rails.

Well the fact everybody is now in there 30th's makes that bad arse attitude of the movie sucks. I mean they make me feel like a loser since I never sold drugs or had sex with buck tooth sheevas.

The whole Mrs. Hicks joke was done right on target considering whatever happen to Dantes orignal girlfreind. The clerks are Fat especially in the chin. I mean Jay and Silent Bob is healthy but come on the Clerks show there age too well. The whole burnt down Quicke mart was cool with the thought of Terrorists.

Jay and Silent Bob is too oldschool in this movie I mean Jay just came back from Rehab and is
high on the Holy Bible along with his bordem complusion to dance like Buffalo Bob
. Silent bob says nothing helpful. In truth there characters are the same but really really oldschool. They even had a act cool bit where Jay rapped.

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!
The Climax of the entire movie is when ( Whatever the blonde guy name is) says a fake Racial slurs where you seee Wanda at large makes a cameo.

Dante is of course screws up his realtionship and checks out another girl who is of course ugly but this time around she is ugly sterotypical white black plane ugly. I mean she looks great but the face at times is ugly. The girl he is to be wed with is a control slut who have went threw every other man out there and now is going after Dante the last guy she would ever be with. She of course being the Stereotypical slut is in love with him after doing every other guy and is super rich and will provide for him.

There is also a ABC 123 sing along in the movie which is done well and just breaks in the movie like a dance commrecial. This point we find out the person Dante slept with is Pregnant and LOL. Dantes freind Also wants to give him a going away present and is basically a sex act.

Over all this movie is great and is the best movie since Kill Bill. However if this movie was in Black and white I would have watched it still. The new characters are really dorky and freakishly boring. Once again the Clerks are Tarrance and Phillip fat.
Also there is this kiddy character who is a total lame excuss for a fantasy nerd who basically is the only thing I hate about this movie. His name is almost like mine* and he controdicts Transformers with Lord of the Rings. Blonde guy corrects him and another Super Nerd displaying how alot of people like me feels about Lord of the Rings.............

Lastly drug dealers do make alot of money and if you was one you would be living like a kings.[/QUOTE]
Wow...I don't even know where to begin.

"Fake racial slurs"? Are you foreign AND 12? All those racial slurs were actual racial slurs. And his name is Randall...not "blonde guy". Haven't you ever seen the first one? Or this one even? Man, kids today...think they're so smart...then they talk.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wow...I don't even know where to begin.[/quote]

The ignore button is a good start. If you think this is bad just read a couple posts where he tries to hand out advice.

I know his name is Randal I just don't really notice him with all the fat spewing from his chin. Yes most of them was real but the one that he was ratting on "Porch Monkey" was not real. I own the first movie on tape and have seen pieces or wholes of the other movies.

Also yes I am 12 years old who is 6' 5 and picks on my shorter peers for attention who spends his hookey time with girls who screams his name for his a 12 year old Tracy:bouncy:

zionoverfire
The ignore button is a good start. If you think this is bad just read a couple posts where he tries to hand out advice.

It's only a movie annnnd what ? I can't critize or give away spoilers while stating what I think of the film.

Wow, I clicked on this thread just to see what kind of trash Regal was putting up when I saw his name in the last post... it's good to see he dosen't disappoint, he's just as incoherent and non-sensical as ever.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']I know his name is Randal I just don't reall notice him with all the fat spewing from his chin. Yes most of them was real but the one that he was ratting on "Porch Monkey" was not real. I own the first movie on tape and have seen pieces or wholes of the other movies.

Also yes I am 12 years old who is 6' 5 and picks on my shorter peers for attention who spends his hookey time with girls who screams his name for his a 12 year old Tracy:bouncy:

It's only a movie. What I can't critize or give away spoilers while stating what I think of the film.[/QUOTE]

Look, I don't know what kind of slang they have over there in England, but over here "Porch Monkey" IS, just like "jungle bunny" and "tar baby" a real racial slur. Want proof? Next time you float over to America, walk into a KFC and exclaim "Porch Monkeys!" and wait around for your reward. I won't be disappointed.

[quote name='Roufuss']Wow, I clicked on this thread just to see what kind of trash Regal was putting up when I saw his name in the last post... it's good to see he dosen't disappoint, he's just as incoherent and non-sensical as ever.[/QUOTE]
This is the first I've seen of the guy. It's like Slidecage, Help1, and Corky from Life Goes On all jerked off in a Dixie cup...a Dixie cup that got struck by lightning, grew to 6'5" and started posting on a message board.

[quote name='Methane']Look, I don't know what kind of slang they have over there in England, but over here "Porch Monkey" IS, just like "jungle bunny" and "tar baby" a real racial slur. Want proof? Next time you float over to America, walk into a KFC and exclaim "Porch Monkeys!" and wait around for your reward. I won't be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Well LOL X4.....I have said many things alot worst then that in my world and have not been caplunck by anybody in fact I call womens breasts nips and it doesn't bother anybody. Speaking of anybody try typing that along with 4 nines to see my real "trash" talking.

Enjoy the movie everybody:bouncy:

Narrator: As RegalSin2020 said exiting stage Alt, File, Close and they said.....

[quote name='RegalSin2020']I watched this movie from the comfort of my own home theater in a Air conditioned room instead of spending 19.95 + 4.00 in train fare or 17.00 in gas. If I had a projector the movie exprience would have been no diffrent besides the kids going cool or dealing with people while laughing home on the rails.

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!

Lastly drug dealers do make alot of money and if you was one you would be living like a kings.[/quote]

Hahaha, you're an ass dude. Stop posting.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Well LOL X4.....I have said many things alot worst then that in my world and have not been caplunck by anybody in fact I call womens breasts nips and it doesn't bother anybody. Speaking of anybody try typing that along with 4 nines to see my real "trash" talking.

Narrator: As RegalSin2020 said exiting stage Alt, File, Close and they said.....[/QUOTE]
Four nines?

Man, I feel like I'm on another planet.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Well LOL X4.....I have said many things alot worst then that in my world and have not been caplunck by anybody in fact I call womens breasts nips and it doesn't bother anybody. Speaking of anybody try typing that along with 4 nines to see my real "trash" talking.

Narrator: As RegalSin2020 said exiting stage Alt, File, Close and they said.....[/QUOTE]

Well, there's a big difference between a derogatory remark towards an entire race of people and a nickname (a lame one I might add) for breasts. You'll get your ass kicked for saying "yard ape" in a Dominos, but you won't get pummeled by breasts if you say "fakems" in a Hooters.

Oh wait...almost forgot..."9999".

Good on ya.

I hate to go off topic but.....

Thanks to it being 2:18, and me being incredibly bored, I search around for any more of Regal's presence on the ever grand internet. And I found this: http://assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10184

Now since I'm not a member of their forums, I couldn't view his profile and find the post that got him banned, but whatever he said, it was racist.

Back on topic you go...

bread's done
Back