Click My Link Contest! 1600ms And 2000 Wii Points And More!

This is the message I got after several weeks of problems on the leaderboard :

Subject: RE: Problem with the Kijuju site, I really need...

Sent: Jan 22, 11:45AM

Hello,

I appreciate your concern and I do recognize that the screenshot that you posted does have some confusing information on it. What I can tell you at this point is that the leaderboard stats are calculated/determined by an outside firm and that there are several "layers" to the numbers that are being recorded (i.e. depth of share tree, tree visits vs. individual shares, etc.) and that the Leaderboard itself is what is being used to determine the winners. That means that although the "stats" that are in your screenshot may paint one picture, the overall stats in the backend tell an entirely different story.

I am also not completely confident that the individual user stats data feed used to drive the user page is using the Leaderboard data in the same way. There were bugs with this on a few occasions as you may know from other posts regarding this Kijuju experience. This bug would only affect the displayed individual views for a user, NOT the overall leaderboard stats.

In short, this was supposed to be fun... and most people enjoyed it, but there are a few people like yourself that may have had an experience that was either confusing or upsetting and for that I sincerely apologize. I did review the stats for the top 250 users prior to the email notification for the winners and I am sorry to say that your username was not in the top 250. I'm sure you worked very hard on getting your stats up, I wish I could do something more for you regarding the manual but my hands are tied.

There are a handful of users like yourself that I have in a list that if there is some way i can try to make it up to you guys, I will. The Kijuju site will be up for awhile and who knows how things will pan out in the weeks to come so hang in there and know that someone has listened and will try to do something for those who deserve it.

Take care and again, thanks for the email.

_Tom

The web site is in stage 2 of the contest and every click still counts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm disappointed that we couldn't get you into the top 250 for the first stage. Hopefully you get something of substance out of this effort before it's over.

Clicked for today.

You did update your URL, right? It changed with the second phase.

I'll be clicking your link later tonight (blocked at work). I'm sorry about the news.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PsEG']I'm disappointed that we couldn't get you into the top 250 for the first stage. Hopefully you get something of substance out of this effort before it's over.

Clicked for today.[/QUOTE]I was actually number 6 based on my amount of clicks but the admin told me a few people were glitched out and I was one of them. SO they basically told me to go screw myself.

Atleast stage 2 is still open!

Thanks everyone!

[quote name='GuardianE']You did update your URL, right? It changed with the second phase.

I'll be clicking your link later tonight (blocked at work). I'm sorry about the news.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I changed it. Thanks for keeping me updated over these past few weeks.

bread's done
Back