Click My Link Contest! 1600ms And 2000 Wii Points And More!

[quote name='Persona7']I was actually number 6 based on my amount of clicks but the admin told me a few people were glitched out and I was one of them. SO they basically told me to go screw myself.[/quote]

Well, that puts a darker tint on the e-mail you received. How lovely of them.

Clicked for today.

The share counter's moving a lot faster this time, for some reason.

I clicked for today.

I have no idea what is going on with the phases, 3 is the same URL as 3 yet it shows that nobody has clicked the link at all. I PM'd the admin again but I decided I am going to just end the contest now. :(

Thanks for the clicks everyone and I will be doing the draw within the next few days.

From the Capcom Admin :

I want you to know that I've jotted your name down as a special case and if there is something I can do I will. I'll try to find something to suprise you with :)

Take care,

_Tom

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Persona7']I have no idea what is going on with the phases, 3 is the same URL as 3 yet it shows that nobody has clicked the link at all. I PM'd the admin again but I decided I am going to just end the contest now. :(

Thanks for the clicks everyone and I will be doing the draw within the next few days.[/quote]

That sucks, seems like you keep getting the short end of the stick throughout this whole thing.

bread's done
Back