Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can sell you Mass Effect but I don't have any wireless controllers that I could let go. If you want Mass Effect just PM me an offer or I can send you one. Thanks.

[quote name='8BitWonder']I can sell you Mass Effect but I don't have any wireless controllers that I could let go. If you want Mass Effect just PM me an offer or I can send you one. Thanks.[/quote]
I only have money for a controller, so I'm going to stick with that. Looking for a 360 controller

I have a wireless controller now. :p
Not seeing anything guys, just interested in the older games I have listed as wants really atm.

should have went to TRU and atleast for the 15 dollar gift card :p Guess thats where I am headed tomorrow. Might be weary now...people already getting rid of it :O

[quote name='Ace!']should have went to TRU and atleast for the 15 dollar gift card :p Guess thats where I am headed tomorrow. Might be weary now...people already getting rid of it :O[/quote]
No, it's awesome. It's basically COD4 with WWII theme and some new stuff and more violent. I'm going to get it again, but a lot of my friends on live don't have it. So I was hoping to get a few older games in trade for it for now.

[quote name='8BitWonder']I am still interested in a Wavebird. CML? I am also interested in COD WaW, Gears 2, and Fallout 3. Thanks.[/quote]
Just saw ME and COD4. I won't have my wavebirds for another week or two. If you want to make a deal, and don't mind waiting, I can definitely work something out for us. Let me know! :)
Still not seeing anything guys. I'll check lists though and think about some offers. Thanks for the bumps and inquiries! I'll keep an open mind.

[quote name='Godfather Cloak']I have dead space, saints row 2, etc[/quote]
I do want Dead Space. But I'm really trying to get Halo 3 as well and COD4.

Is the laptop still on sale?

This is a bit silly but can you give me proof that you're legit?

I might ask my parents to buy me that laptop.(Gonna need one for college) Also, how much will it cost to upgrade the RAM on that?

Finally, why are you selling your laptop?

[quote name='Default09']Is the laptop still on sale?

This is a bit silly but can you give me proof that you're legit?

I might ask my parents to buy me that laptop.(Gonna need one for college) Also, how much will it cost to upgrade the RAM on that?

Finally, why are you selling your laptop?[/quote]
PM'd you.

[quote name='maurinho_10']I'm interested in the quicksilver shirt, maybe the american eagle too, any pics?[/quote]
Sure, pm'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back