Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SpitFire158']Did i ever get back to you on that homa beta trade?[/quote]
Negative, but I sold it on ebay for 45 yesterday. Figured you were going to pass on it. :p Got money now though! ;)

[quote name='Lacuna Requiem']Negative, but I sold it on ebay for 45 yesterday. Figured you were going to pass on it. :p Got money now though! ;)[/quote]

Alright. I was gonna say no but never got around to it, so free bump :)

[quote name='rusty']I have mass effect, PM me if interested, or make an offer[/quote]
I see you have it in the higher 20 range, that's too much for me unfortunately. If you're interested in selling it lower, please pm me. :)

[quote name='Jedi1979']i have a sealed Condemned 2 i will let go for $14 if you are interested, just hit me up[/quote]
I'll get back to you as well.

[quote name='SpitFire158']How much would you pay for Mass Effect[/quote]
Well, It ends on ebay from 5-15 - I'm looking to pay as low as possible. However, ME was the one thing I'm really trying to trade for at the moment since I'll need the cash for the newer games I want.

I hate being on a damned budget... :cry:

[quote name='machoman_93']I'll trade you 500 ms points for Rock Band 1&2 DLC 20 Songs Code. Pm me, thanks,
[/quote]
pm'd

[quote name='flam3_haz3']Yo~!

I have a Ice Silver Slim PSP that's not like new condition, but in near mint condition. If you want pictures, I can provide it. Everything works, UMDs read perfect, Internet, etc.

It also comes with a 4 gig, and a black transparent case. Also has Invisible shield installed on it. Charger included also.

It's also hacked, or I can un-hack it if he prefers it. Let me know![/quote]
Did that trade ever go through?

[quote name='KSHLove']cml for your fable 2 LE :D[/quote]
Really just need paypal, but saw mass effect to lower the price if you're willing to pay. Thanks! :]

[quote name='Lacuna Requiem']Really just need paypal, but saw mass effect to lower the price if you're willing to pay. Thanks! :][/quote]

if only i had some paypal :lol:.

Free bump

[quote name='mer71']$10 for UT3.[/quote]
I'm going to try and sell fable 2 and/or ToV first, I'll let you know. I found a good deal for something, so I need about 70-80 paypal ASAP. :p Thanks.

[quote name='Lacuna Requiem']I'm going to try and sell fable 2 and/or ToV first, I'll let you know. I found a good deal for something, so I need about 70-80 paypal ASAP. :p Thanks.[/quote]

I can pay right now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back