[Closed] CONTEST: Win a Death Jr. (PSP) Prize Pack from CAG!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05. U.S. Residents only.

Prize Pack image attached below:

I don't know anything about this game, except that is has a badass theme playing in that link on the front page. It looks like Grim Fandango's little brother. All I know is that the best way to get to know it is to play it. the best way to play it is .......................for free!!
I hope I win this game.

great Death Jr. music video on the video mods show, I'm looking forward to trying it just from that, great sense of style.

[quote name='chickenhawk']If I win Death Jr. I may actually have to buy a PSP. ;) Even though I don't have a PSP, this is one of the titles that sparked my interest.[/QUOTE]Took the words right out of my mouth.

(Immitates Arrested Development's constant line about Ann/Egg quoted to George Michael, knowing that he could do better in his choice of women)

Really? Death Jr?

Death Jr. looked like a promising tech demo/alpha when it was unveiled with the PSP. Although it's reviews aren't saying much, I think the mascot-like appearance along with the dark over and undertones, are on point. Just like Medievil and Grim Fandango brought gamers on a visual rollercoaster to Hell,... DJ seems to be on the same tracks. Minus the crap graphics and pointing and clicking. :)

I'm gonna toss in an issue real quick...

Who here really has a 3-4 hour commute everday, to work or school?? Who here doesn't have the attention span to remember exactly what happened on the first disc of any multi-disc RPG?? Who enjoys a 5" screen to a 40" screen??

Thing is,... Death Jr. is the right kind of game for a portable. Sure, Final Fantasy will be great, but good lord,... it'll take all kinds commitment and battery life. Keeping games quick and fun on a portable is the key to strong sales. I'm not saying I don't want such epic titles to avail,.. but mostly, I'd like them on my console. OH... and I almost forgot,... those with spare batteries, like myself,... beware! When not in use, the darn things actually drain down to empty pretty quick. So make sure you are using them consecutively, or your emergency battery will turn out to be your most biggest dissappointment.

When I retire, I think I'll enjoy a good RPG on a portable,... but until then, games like DJ will provide me with just the right amount of fun, in doses that accomodate my schedule.
I say, wait for the price drop, and play it for what it's worth. Or, get it now, with the LE Coffin,... cause that thing is darn SWEET!!!!

thanks for the opportunity Cheapy!!!!
:)

Death Jr. was the game i was looking forward to on the PSP, unfortunetly, i'm in the hole right now :( please let me win something at CAG!!

[size=-1]The Death, Jr. logo and characters are trademarks of Backbone
Entertainment. © 2005 Backbone Entertainment. All rights reserved.[/size]

I'm not the least bit interested in Death Jr. I guess, it looks alright, but it really doesn't seem that amazing. I never got why people were anticipating it so much.

I haven't seen the Death Jr. LE at EB or Gamestops here but once, one of the first LEs that almost seem limited. From what I've seen, at least.

I would love to own Death Jr., with characters like The Seep (check out the figure below) how could you go wrong? :)

actionfigurexpress_1856_21427188

bread's done
Back