[Closed] CONTEST: Win a Death Jr. (PSP) Prize Pack from CAG!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Prize Pack includes the Death Jr. game for PSP, Death Jr. poster, 2 Death Jr. bookmarks, Image Comics' Death Jr. #2, and a Logitech Playgear Pocket PSP case.

Death Jr. (movies/screenshots)

To enter, simply post in this thread with anything related to Death Jr . One entry per person. You may post as often as you wish, but that will not increase your chances of winning.

Contest ends 9/9/05. U.S. Residents only.

Prize Pack image attached below:

I wonder if we'll ever get a Death Sr. prequel? Then the forthcoming sequel to the prequel could be "Son of Death Sr." Maybe too confusion.

Entered nontheless.

Death Jr. will rock your ass.........when it destroys your X button on your PSP and you have to buy a new one. GIMMIE FREE ISH!

This is SWEET! I've been waiting for this contest. I know the game has received average reviews but oh well I didn't read them. Muwhahahahahahaha. If I think a game is going to be good I'll get it and then find out if it was worth it or not.

I could use a platformer game. Plus I could write a review of this game for my next-gen & portables gaming site (Xbox 360, PS3, N-Revolution, N-DS, PSP, GBA) which will launch by October (most likely) or by November.

*ENTERED*

I'm in, here's to hoping. Death Jr. seems like it has potential no matter what ign is saying. The psp needs a platformer desperately. Thanks for the chance cheapyD.

I like the whole idea of the multimedia setup newer games have... like .hack...

Except we get a Tim Burton/Grim Fandango-ish character, which I dig. Plus it's a shoot-em up platformer. Count me in.

they say death jr. plays a lot like R&C but not as good. I am a man that enjoys his R&C, so i would like to see how it plays especially for free.

you gotta love these CAG contests. i actually feel like i have a chance to win with these and the prizes are always cool. death jr. is a game i would have likely purchased at some point when it is cheaper, so this would be kinda cool. i know the reviews haven't been too spectacular for it, but i have lower standards for portable games since even a mediocre game can make a long trip a little less boring.

Wow, Death Jr. bookmarks ! Is it me, or is that not the best videogame schwag ever. It combines two of my great loves, reading and playing video games. Well, three if you count my fascination with the anthropomorphization of death.

I played Death JR and liked it, I dunno why the score is so low on virtually everywhere. The graphic is okay but the hack and slash part is cool.

I think Death Jr. looks really fun and has some pretty neat visuals, I've wanted to play it since E3 04 but still haven't gotten the chance.

I really want this game, despite the fact that reviewers are morons. Rating this game low because its not dark enough for them, thats laughable.

bread's done
Back