CLOSED Marissasbunny.com is giving away a Macbook Air, or an xBox 360 with PS3!

I have around 420 followers on twitter, I'll be sure to get the message out. Good luck and I hope you reach your goal.

[quote name='Blade']Awesome, nice contest! I'm tweeting this as @secretclean. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I don't see your tweet about this. Can you send me a link, maybe I'm just missing it.

I don't have a twitter account, or a blog.... but I will tell some people about the fundraiser. Seems like a really good cause, hope you can raise a lot of money!

Tweeted (kmustafa27) and posting here:

your boss is, well....a boss :). what he's doing is ridiculously generous and i wish you the best.

PS where is a link to donate?

Tweeted about it and posted it on my Facebook. My twitter is @zackreese. I wish you all the best in gaining even more funds for this great cause!

This has been extended through the 10th, as the overmatching in the fundraising has been extended as well.

Again, thanks to my generous corporate sponsors for both the matching, and the giveaways!

Posting here as an entry! Many thanks and best of luck!
I'd like to retweet this as well but am unsure what info to include in the tweet.

[quote name='Bifflugnut']This has been extended through the 10th, as the overmatching in the fundraising has been extended as well.

Again, thanks to my generous corporate sponsors for both the matching, and the giveaways![/QUOTE]

Congrats - the overmatching being extended is increibly awesome!

[quote name='Bifflugnut']It's sort of a long story, but one of my bosses has given me some prizes to help promote my daughter's fundraiser. The grand prize winner can pick from a low-end Macbook air, a high end iPad, or a xBox 360/PS3 combo prize pack. The second prize winner picks from the two prizes left, and the third place winner gets the remaining prize.

The fundraiser and entry details are here. Basically, promote my Daughter's and my Bosses effort to raise funds for a rare disease awareness and assistive technology foundation. I'm not specifically asking you, the CAGger, to donate (although a buck would be nice), but basically speaking for every $1000 we generate through the 10th of December, he'll DOUBLE not just the donation, but the total amount of money in the pool. Every $1000 at this point we generate means he'll chip in $16,000, then $17,000 for the next thousand and so forth.

So basically, there's a few ways to enter, and they're spelled out the best on the entry page, but they're summarized here:

Tweet about the fundraiser page with a link. Post on your (6 months old or older, updated once a week or more) blog. If you've got any other ways to do it, shoot us an email, and we'll talk!

For you CAGgers- post here. One post will be counted as an entry.[/QUOTE]

I will re-tweet you and Facebook your post to the official site. Good luck, will be praying for you.

AT

Wish you luck. I work at Stanford Hospital and we see a lot of sick kids and it always breaks ones heart to see it no matter how long you've worked there.

Wow, your boss and his semi silent partner are astoundingly generous! I hope that you guys raise the money you need for surgery, and that it goes well. :)

bread's done
Back