CLOSED Marissasbunny.com / Uber Entertainment xBox Live Monday Night Combat giveaway!

Marissasbunny.com, in partnership with Uber Entertainment has two Mascot Starter Kits to give away! Kit comes with a code redeemable on xBox live for Monday Night Combat, a Pit Girl statuette, and some other goodies! Both kits are minus the chocolate coins, as they didn't survive the mailing to me in solid form.

There's a few ways to enter, one limited to CAGgers only!

First method- can be done every day if you want.

Step One:
Vote for us by going to Best Baby Blogs. No registration is required!

Step Two:
Click the "click here and your vote will be added" text.

Step Three:
Click Here to Email Marissa to tell us you've done so. If you vote, you MUST email. A comment here won't double-dip. For record keeping, every time you vote, Marissa needs an email!

Second method- this will only get you one entry total, though
Step One:
Leave a comment here.

Step Two:
There is no step two!

There are a few other ways to enter, and they'll be spelled out at the giveaway page when it goes live. CAGgers get a two day head start on everybody else!

Bonus!
If you sign up for the Geek Republic's giveaway and you win a box, you'll get a bonus prize from the Geek Republic's stash! Let us know in your signup email to Marissa that you've entered in their contest.

US CAGgers only please. Contest ends on September 17th.

In all seriousness, though, http://www.marissasbunny.com is about a toddler with a disabling epileptic condition. I'm trying to spread word of the disease, as it's not well known, often misdiagnosed, and often fatal. If you've got a minute, educate yourself on the site- you never know when a bit of knowledge might help somebody you know get diagnosed early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, and good luck to you and your cause.

Edit: I voted and emailed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back