Closed please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the store I went to at 3 am had about a dozen sitting around the store. I guess I should have picked one up. They also had about a dozen Hardened editions of MW3 which really surprised me...I thought those were pretty much sold out.

[quote name='EdEddandEdge']Jumped on the deal immediately but now on backorder under order status.[/QUOTE]

My order says its in the middle of being fufilled. Does that mean I got it before the back order?

[quote name='KtMack23']My order says its in the middle of being fufilled. Does that mean I got it before the back order?[/QUOTE]

What do you mean middle?

Lol...You jsut haven't reached the back ordered stage yet?

[quote name='Muthafodder']What do you mean middle?

Lol...You jsut haven't reached the back ordered stage yet?[/QUOTE]

It says "Order in process of being fulfilled" then has an estimated arrival date.

[quote name='Stimes']I ordered one yesterday, easily the best deal I got this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Which is actually rather disappointing...

[quote name='hwmusic']wow bestbuy my go to black friday retailer. shame on you amazon[/QUOTE]

Yeah all it seems amazon has done with the BF lightning deals is price match the best reported prices... way to be creative....

Not a Halo fan, but I would definitely buy one or two of these at this price if they had it in stock near me.

And I have to agree that Amazon was rather disappointing this year. Last year freakin' rocked, but this year, I had a hard time caring about any of the deals. I did get some good cheap movies, though, and a fancy necklace for my sister-in-law.

These will probably be cancelled, my store pickups were cancelled even though they said available and said ready for pickup. My online order was cancelled too. Bestbuy sucks

[quote name='salt_peanuts']These will probably be cancelled, my store pickups were cancelled even though they said available and said ready for pickup. My online order was cancelled too. Bestbuy sucks[/QUOTE]

Store pk will be fine.. my halo reach x 2 and gears triple PK all ready to pick up!

I ordered around 5:11 PDT .

La brea., CA 90067

[quote name='salt_peanuts']These will probably be cancelled, my store pickups were cancelled even though they said available and said ready for pickup. My online order was cancelled too. Bestbuy sucks[/QUOTE]

Hey dudebro, some words of advice. Don't order so late during black friday

Just got my "backordered" email-

Dear ... :

The item listed below is not yet available to be shipped. We expect to ship it within the next 1-2 weeks. We will ship the item sooner if it becomes available.

If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289), and a Customer Care representative will gladly assist you. Please have your order number handy.

Your options may include:
Finding a store in your area with your item in stock
Ordering a similar in-stock item that meets your needs
Cancelling your current order
Visit our forum for more information about your backordered item.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If we do not hear from you before we ship your item, we will assume that you accept this delay.

Thank you.
Best Buy Customer Service

Oh well :/

Just got back ordered. I was actually hopping to get this soon so I could play with some friends who got it with their $200 bundles. Oh well, as long as I get it eventually.

[quote name='golfing7861']Just got my "backordered" email-

Dear ... :

The item listed below is not yet available to be shipped. We expect to ship it within the next 1-2 weeks. We will ship the item sooner if it becomes available.

If you would like to discuss other possibilities for fulfilling your order, please call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289), and a Customer Care representative will gladly assist you. Please have your order number handy.

Your options may include:
Finding a store in your area with your item in stock
Ordering a similar in-stock item that meets your needs
Cancelling your current order
Visit our forum for more information about your backordered item.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If we do not hear from you before we ship your item, we will assume that you accept this delay.

Thank you.
Best Buy Customer Service

Oh well :/[/QUOTE]

Better late than never, no? :)

I ordered one rather late, so I'm not keeping my hopes up too high. Rather be pleasantly surprised than bitterly disappointed.

No harm in holding an authorization for 1-2 weeks...I'm not cancelling, don't care if they do though.

If we do not hear from you before we ship your item, we will assume that you accept this delay.

I accept your challenge and raise you another order.

Thanks OP. Got 1 copy via store pick up. I went to check out other games and saw that they had atleast 4 of these LE's on display marked at $49.99 even though it said "unavailable" when I checked it online.

[quote name='Muthafodder']No harm in holding an authorization for 1-2 weeks...I'm not cancelling, don't care if they do though.

If we do not hear from you before we ship your item, we will assume that you accept this delay.

I accept your challenge and raise you another order.[/QUOTE]

All i did was LMFAO! good 1 :whee:

ordered almost right away and it shows as backordered. have a feeling these went a lot faster then the bioshocks did lol.

[quote name='Sephiroth1089']Here's an unboxing video that I just watched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yHFnYBY4z8[/QUOTE]

"...of course, I know I'm going to get a lot of people asking what my gamertag is..." LOL, what a tool.

The video did help me decide I'm not as big a geek as I thought I was, though. Thanks for posting.

I sold my regular edition for $22 a couple months back in favor of an $8 games on demand version. That is the version for me, I like being able to play quickly.

I just got an email from Best Buy that its back ordered and should ship out in 1-2 weeks.

Hopefully they don't cancel the order.

[quote name='ferris182']I just got an email from Best Buy that its back ordered and should ship out in 1-2 weeks.

Hopefully they don't cancel the order.[/QUOTE]

got the same email... fingers crossed it goes thru!

I got one since I sold my old copy for $20ish about a month back. To be honest this looks like one of the absolute worst limited editions I've ever seen, but $15 isn't a bad price for the game anyways.

I just left from a Best Buy near my job to go see if they had any of these in stock and they did but some dude manage to snag the last copy they had.

Oh well. I have a regular edition anyway. I wish the Legendary Edition was like the Halo 3 Legendary Edition with the helmet.

Hopefully Halo 4 has something better for its Legendary Edition...

[quote name='Golden Lemonz']we will go down in CAG history if these orders go through.[/QUOTE]

This is a good deal but wouldn't say this deal would go down in CAG history.

[quote name='EdEddandEdge']This is a good deal but wouldn't say this deal would go down in CAG history.[/QUOTE]

Amazon 1 penny sale! To bad I wasn't around when that happened :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back