Closed please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ice_man_fb']none around me and it won't deliver smh thanks op[/QUOTE]

Yes it will. I don't see where you guys are having problems.

the reason the shipping button is grayed out under the the store pickup is that the shipping is free. look to the lower right corner and you'll see a checkout button.

Never got to play Reach and I've been waiting for it to go on sale, now that it does it won't let me select which shipping I want and no nearby stores have it, FML...

[quote name='Golden Lemonz']It says shipping's not available.[/QUOTE]

Just pass through the process it will let you complete it anyway.

Will it be this price in store? I'm pretty sure there's one at my local store but it just reads 'Unavailable' - IIRC Best buy always says Unavailable if there's only 1 or 2 copies there.

[quote name='golfing7861']Never got to play Reach and I've been waiting for it to go on sale, now that it does it won't let me select which shipping I want and no nearby stores have it, FML...[/QUOTE]

Thats because it is free shipping. just keep checking out and it will let you ship it.

If only this was the legendary edition. The DLC that comes with the legendary edition is still going for $30 on ebay. Going to wait to see if the legendary editions come down in price then sell the DLC to essential get the game for next to nothing.

[quote name='outunderstars']Yes it will. I don't see where you guys are having problems.

the reason the shipping button is grayed out under the the store pickup is that the shipping is free. look to the lower right corner and you'll see a checkout button.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for pointing that out!!! Just got it for $16.24 with tax, thanks OP :)

[quote name='golfing7861']Thank you for pointing that out!!! Just got it for $16.24 with tax, thanks OP :)[/QUOTE]

Huh? Everything I do, it still takes me to the 'select store pickup' option and I can't get past that.

OK NVM I removed it from cart and added it back again, worked this time

[quote name='golfing7861']Thank you for pointing that out!!! Just got it for $16.24 with tax, thanks OP :)[/QUOTE]

No worries. That is why we are here after all. CAG members have to look out for each other. :)

can i trade the game in to amazon and just keep the cool stuff? i still have the free copy microsoft gave me for testing the new discs?

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks OP!! Pick up store

Product Total:$14.99
Reward Certificates-$5.00
Sales Tax:$0.87
Subtotal:$10.86
Gift Cards & Pitch In™ Card:whistle2:$10.86
Order Total (charged to credit card):$0.00

only $10 !!

[quote name='Muthafodder']Let me just order the Bioshock LE too.[/QUOTE]

Dude, thanks for posting this...I just ordered 1, too, for $10 dlvd. Incredible deal. Now I suppose I need to sell my regular PS3 copy to make half that money back hopefully :)

Thank you, managed to finally get one after being disappointed all day with that damn "Sold Out Online" message. Much obliged

[quote name='Muthafodder']Shipping is showing up as Null - Null ....so these are likely to be canceled :([/QUOTE]

I have had that with my Xbox 360 250GB Holiday edition that I bought early Thursday morning, will it get sent?

[quote name='Muthafodder']Shipping is showing up as Null - Null ....so these are likely to be canceled :([/QUOTE]

Damn,I just checked my order status and saw the same thing :cry:

[quote name='MrDarkstorm']I have had that with my Xbox 360 250GB Holiday edition that I bought early Thursday morning, will it get sent?[/QUOTE]

The consensus is...likely not...sorry.

[quote name='MrDarkstorm']I am not seeing how you are getting it shipped. Store pickup for me only.[/QUOTE]

Just take chance.. go and pick it up.

only 16$ for halo reach LE .

[quote name='JaylisJayP']In my best Yoda voice....you will be. You will be.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Numero5ive']Got it but why am I not excited?[/QUOTE]

reach in no way compares to how fun halo 3 and halo 2 was. IMO, but i'm still a fan.

[quote name='xvorticity']reach in no way compares to how fun halo 3 and halo 2 was. IMO, but i'm still a fan.[/QUOTE]

I really just wanted to do the yoda voice

Great, wanted to get this back after selling it to BBY a few months ago. Hopefully can sell off the limited shit to regain some of the price. Store pick up which I prefer to shipping anyway. Wish a store near me had Bioshock 2 LE but none do =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back