[CLOSED] SHIPPING OUT BY THIS WEEKEND, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Bravely Second = $5
World of Final Fantasy = $1
PS4 2 Disc Transparent Case $1 each (2x)
Gaming Poster Maps Set A = $1
Super Mario Maker Idea Book = $1
Puyo Puyo/Tetris Decals = $1 each (2x)

Manuals = $1 each
Dragon Quest Swords
Elebits
Geometry Wars
Mario Power Tennis
Monster Hunter 3
Nights Journey of Dreams
Onechanbara Bikini Zombie
Rhythm Fever Heaven
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Disgaea 4 PS Vita

PS Vita Dragon's Crown Slipcover/art - $1

Nintendo 3DS - Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Manual and Cover Art - $2

Nintendo DS - Dragon Quest 9 - Manual and Slip Cover - $2

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have bid on the Kinect sensor too, but the Xbox One X adapter which I would have needed to use the sensor has been discontinued and  is very expensive to get now.

Kotobukiya ArtFX+ HALO Mjolnir Mark V & Mark VI DX Statues 2-Pack Collectible [Brand-New in display packaging] -  $15 - Slicrick

Steinhausen IMPULSE Men's Analog Watch (Quartz Movement/ Turntable Style/ Leather Strap) [Brand-New, original packaging] - $2 - Slicrick

Disney STAR WARS Logo  Official Kids Snapback Adjustable Black Hat  [Brand-New] - $1 - Slicrick

STREET FIGHTER V Ryu Logo Medal Keychain [New] - $1 - Slicrick

Fold-Out Gaming Poster Maps [SET B] (Witcher III: Wild Hunt, MGSV Map, ESV:Skyrim Map) - $1 - Slicrick

Middle Earth : Shadow of War  Dual-Sided Poster (Approx. 17" x 11") - $1 - Slicrick

Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles "HANG THREE" DIVE STICKS [For swim training & play; NEW] - $1 - Slicrick

LEGO Friends Bowling Alley with Stephanie : 51pcs construction set; NEW] - $1 - Slicrick

LEGO Friends Gymnastic Mini Set : 26pcs construction set; NEW] -  $1 - Slicrick
Pokémon TCG SUN/MOON Guardians Rising  Collector's Album [NEW] -  $1 - Slicrick

Wait for FBI to stop crying about the severe lack of bids long enough to get invoices ready.

...Too soon?
wth? What is your problem and show of dis-respect all about? If you lack the patience on getting great deals, please do not participate in my lowball. I always follow-up on all my lowballs and ship items on a timely schedule. Even if you are joking, you convinced me it is time to quit lowballing all together. I wish everyone on this forum appreciates your comment.

I always try to bid on lowballs. The majority of cags don't even know about lowball auctions. Need to be able to advertise it on the main page or something. I appreciate the lowball auctions you have!

wth? What is your problem and show of dis-respect all about? If you lack the patience on getting great deals, please do not participate in my lowball. I always follow-up on all my lowballs and ship items on a timely schedule. Even if you are joking, you convinced me it is time to quit lowballing all together. I wish everyone on this forum appreciates your comment.
Forget that guy FBI, I always have appreciated your LB's and your timeliness. Golden Rule Yall

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I was just kidding. I'm sorry. Just a little joke. I didn't mean to make you angry. Please don't stop your lowballs! We really need you here since you're the only one that has them consistently.

Remember this post I made?

'Bout damn time, FBI! Nobody feels like doing lowballs anymore so you are our saving grace!
I meant it.

I just was asking for an update. I messaged him a couple days ago and still nothing. Just want to know how to pay the guy so I can get my digital item and make it easier for him. 

*EDIT*  but it also pays to READ his actual title and OP. Where he clarifies invoices Friday 6/15. Sorry  :wall:

Hello, fellow CAG enthusiasts. My final solo lowball has begun, so please enjoy.  I am proud to have shared my collection throughout the years with you guys and hope you will continue to score great deals on this awesome website.  I will probably add a few more items later on and toss out a few giveaway incentives toward the closing days, so please check back.  Most importantly, have fun and happy bidding. Good luck and cheers! (Ends August 20th)

bread's done
Back