[CLOSED] SHIPPING OUT BY THIS WEEKEND, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

TALES OF SYMPHONIA CHRONICLES - 8$

YAKUZA -DEAD SOULS - 2$

GEARS OF WAR JUDGMENT + Original GEARS OF WAR - 1$

PS3 plastic case - 1$

V for Vendetta slip cover - 1$

:ps4: DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION Deluxe Edition DLC (Skyhold Throne & 2 exotic mounts, Flames of the Inquisition gear, game soundtrack + MP Chests) -  - $1

PS3 - INFAMOUS COLLECTION SUPER VOUCHER (Festival of Blood Expansion, extra missions, costumes, power ups, wpn styles)   :hot: -  - $1

:wiiu: YOSHI'S ISLAND : SUPER MARIO ADVANCE 3  : FULL GAME digital download via Nintendo WiiU eShop.
hot%2168.gif
 - 
$1 - 4thHorseman
 ​
:wiiu: KIRBY'S DREAMLAND 3  : FULL GAME digital download via Nintendo WiiU eShop.
hot%2168.gif
 - 
 $3 - 4thHorseman

:wiiu: YOSHI'S ISLAND : SUPER MARIO ADVANCE 3  FULL GAME digital download via Nintendo WiiU eShop.  :hot: -  $2 

:wiiu: KIRBY'S DREAMLAND 3  FULL GAME digital download via Nintendo WiiU eShop.  :hot: -  $4

Hey FBI, has anyone mentioned anything about having trouble viewing your lowball on mobile? Not sure if my phone is just being stupid or whats going on with it. It won't even load it when I click on it (have reset the browser and everything)

Hey FBI, has anyone mentioned anything about having trouble viewing your lowball on mobile? Not sure if my phone is just being stupid or whats going on with it. It won't even load it when I click on it (have reset the browser and everything)
Yes, on many occasions (especially if you are on an iOS mobile device). You can attempt to switch between the "Mobile Version" and "Desktop Version" for the CAG website by clicking the link at the bottom of the front page (next to the "Change Theme" tab) to see if that makes any difference. Otherwise, the only recourse it to log on from a desktop / laptop PC or an Android device. Sorry for all the troubles.

Yes, on many occasions (especially if you are on an iOS mobile device). You can attempt to switch between the "Mobile Version" and "Desktop Version" for the CAG website by clicking the link at the bottom of the front page (next to the "Change Theme" tab) to see if that makes any difference. Otherwise, the only recourse it to log on from a desktop / laptop PC or an Android device. Sorry for all the troubles.
It's okay.

I just wasn't sure what was going on, if it was me being dumb or what :lol:

I'll just do desktop for your lowballs :)

:360: GEARS OF WAR JUDGMENT + Original GEARS OF WAR Full Game via DLC included! - (Shooter / Sci-Fi Action;  NEW / Sealed) -    $2

:360: Official Microsoft XBOX 360 WIRED CONTROLLER {BLACK w/ 9ft Cord} (Also PC compatible; NEW / Sealed) - $15

:ps4: CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE DAY ZERO Digital Content & ADVANCED ARSENAL DLC -  - $1

:ps3: TALES OF SYMPHONIA CHRONICLES--$10

♪♫ CONCEPTION II : Children of the Seven Stars O.S.T Music CD Soundtrack Collection--$1

:vita: FINAL FANTASY X-2 HD Remaster --$4
:wiiu: YOSHI'S ISLAND : SUPER MARIO ADVANCE 3  --$3

:wiiu: KIRBY'S DREAMLAND 3--$5

:ps4: CALL OF DUTY ADVANCED WARFARE DAY ZERO Digital Content & ADVANCED ARSENAL DLC - -  $3

:ps3: JOURNEY COLLECTOR'S EDITION: 24 PSN AVATARS from Journey and Flower Redemption Code - -  $2

ok double check post 119

I bid on Conception II OST

not Sweet tracks.

but to not waste a post

yakuza Dead Souls--$4

Gears of War Judgement -$5

I will have to step away from my computer again during the closing of this lowball, so I won't be able to supervise the end game if any bids roll-in.  Please play nice, and thank you for all the kind bids and best of luck to everyone. Good evening, ladies & gents. Cheers!

CASIO MEN'S SOLAR DIGITAL WATCH - 6

CASIO MEN'S DIGITAL WATCH - 3

CASIO MEN'S ATOMIC DIGITAL WATCH - 3

CASIO MEN'S WORLD TIME DIGITAL WATCH - 3

CASIO MEN'S CALCULATOR DIGITAL WATCH - 3

:ps4: CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS FREE FALL Dynamic Bonus Map DLC PS4 Version Code - $1 - normies

:ps4: FAR CRY 4 Limited Edition HURK'S REDEMPTION (3 Single-Player Missions) + IMPALER HARPOON GUN DLC -  - $1 - normies

I will have to step away from my computer again during the closing of this lowball, so I won't be able to supervise the end game if any bids roll-in. Please play nice, and thank you for all the kind bids and best of luck to everyone. Good evening, ladies & gents. Cheers!
Is the 10-minute rolling stop still in effect? Will you just look at the times of the posts and see when it's been 10 minutes without posts? IT'S CHAOS WITHOUT YOU!

And, $2 on Sly Cooper 3.

BORDERLANDS 2  6 ADD ONS Expansion Packs (Capt. Scarlett Pirate's Booty, Mr.Torgue's Campaign, Mechromancer Char. Class, Psycho Char. Class, Ult. Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1, CE Heads & Skins Pack) - $2

bread's done
Back