[CLOSED] Thanks for the bids.

lol, noel you bid 9 and its yours.

tlp, ya nailed that one (no offense noel). we had a long discussion in my multicultural counseling class this week on that very subject.

dv8tlp box 1 25

Are the mystery boxes the candy boxes?

I think those are from a previous lowball that dv8mad had a month ago or more? that TLP won but never got them shipped to US. If those are the same, I think they have like random anime stuff and things like that.

I think those are from a previous lowball that dv8mad had a month ago or more? that TLP won but never got them shipped to US. If those are the same, I think they have like random anime stuff and things like that.
Bingo. I ended up winning the boxes primarily to help out dv8, paid for them and was going to have them shipped to some folks at random. This came up and I figured it'd save me shipping money and give dv8 more money, so why not?

60GB Xbox 360 Japanese System w/2 bonus faceplates - $55

Black Rock Shooter Pilot Edition - $12

Conan the Barbarian - $2
Conan the Destroyer - $2

Mousepad #3 - $3

X-Men Set - 7

Batman Arkham City Armored Edition - 6

The Adjustment Bureau - 6

Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series - 41

The Adjustment Bureau ~ Blu-ray Steelbook (JP G1) - maxpower0965 - $7
Resident Evil: Afterlife ~ Blu-ray Steelbook - New & Sealed (JP) - maxpower0965 - $7

got a few items, but had I not walked the dog first this morning I would have won more, but I was nervous I had over $600 in bids before the last minute sniping...

Thanks everyone. I will start getting things together tomorrow since it's closing in on midnight here.

Expect to see some notes in the OP in relation to totals and shipping.

Yikes. I just realized you're in Japan.

Any idea on how much the shipping is to the US for the Hyperdimension Neptunia?

Edit: Just saw the second post that it will be shipping from the US. Wheww lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes. I just realized you're in Japan.

Any idea on how much the shipping is to the US for the Hyperdimension Neptunia?

Edit: Just saw the second post that it will be shipping from the US. Wheww lol.
I'll try to keep it inexpensive, but it will likely ship priority from 84081. If you're on the east coast, it may very well be more expensive than shipping from Japan. :lol:

Yes, I'm serious. It is cheaper for dv8 to send some items from Japan. PM me your zip code and I'll get you a shipping amount. :)

I'll try to keep it inexpensive, but it will likely ship priority from 84081. If you're on the east coast, it may very well be more expensive than shipping from Japan. :lol:

Yes, I'm serious. It is cheaper for dv8 to send some items from Japan. PM me your zip code and I'll get you a shipping amount. :)
Thanks lonepig, I'll pm you my zip now.

VictimOfDesire: Yeah he seems like a good guy. I don't know why I just assumed he was in the US. I should've read the rules lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I panicked the first time I bought something off of him because I too did not realize he was from JP until after the lowball finished, but once shipping was calculated, I was okay. xD

VOD has that right, and usually they arrive pretty damn quick.

hope that this worked out close to what you were expecting in terms of the outcome!

Yeah it did.

TheLonePig PMd me the estimates for shipping and it looks good to me.

I was just worried that the shipping would've been more than the game lol.

I was just worried that the shipping would've been more than the game lol.
Shipping calculation, you say?

Dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

For some reason, I thought it ended on the 9th, so I was surprised it ended when I checked last night. And more surprised that I won anything at all, cause they seemed like such low bids. Wondering if the low participation is still fallout from CAG 3.0.

bread's done
Back