[CLOSED] Thanks for the bids.

Hey Lonepig,

Will you be PMing me the total? It's no rush, I was just curious if I were supposed to PM you or the other way around.

Thanks.

I've sent the message. Was I supposed to send the full address or just the zip code? I might have done it wrong. :s

I've got your messages, but am still at work and haven't been able to pull the quote together. I'll PM you both tonight. Full addresses would be good as well. :)

Aleth - Do you want me to ship these flattened or in a box? I should be under 13 prices either way.

I don't know what you are talking about. It clearly states $40 in the list.
clearly the new glasses I bought 3 weeks ago are the wrong prescription. and clearly, I should have gone to a better college that taught a more accurate math classes.

I can see it all better now!

clearly the new glasses I bought 3 weeks ago are the wrong prescription. and clearly, I should have gone to a better college that taught a more accurate math classes.

I can see it all better now!
May want to look into some grammar and basic English courses as well. ;)

I think I have the OP as updated as I can now.

Anyone that has paid but hasn't been marked as such, just let me know so I can double check and update properly.

I will do some more shipping tomorrow, but there were quite a few payments made with no addresses, so if you think that may have been you, PM me to help speed up the process!

blackdog, as always, I need some time to get your packaging as good, but light as possible so I am piecing things together to keep your shipping low even though it's EMS.

Finally, if you see this Masa, Mixer and Mako: You know that Ken ended up coming before I could get your snack boxes shipped out. After that, he also gave you guys the screw by diverting all of my funds to the hospital. If the three of you would like to form a very powerful and deadly criminal organization through which you can set-up a fighting tournament to lure my son's into for revenge, I wouldn't blame you.

I will, however, inform you that it is ill advised.

Anyway! Since many of your snacks sat here for weeks, I have given them to the kids (and the wife) and went out today and picked up fresh new snacks. The chocolate didn't do so well sitting in a rarely air conditioned apartment for a week and a half while Ai was in the hospital. heh

They are repacked and will get out to you along with this batch of lowball stuff. Hopefully the current slightly cooler temps will also allow your snacks to get to you in better condition as well! 

Haha. Just saw the OP. I will be awaiting the arrival of the snacks.

Melted chocolate does just fine after a little bit in the freezer.

I think I have the OP as updated as I can now.

Anyone that has paid but hasn't been marked as such, just let me know so I can double check and update properly.

I will do some more shipping tomorrow, but there were quite a few payments made with no addresses, so if you think that may have been you, PM me to help speed up the process!

blackdog, as always, I need some time to get your packaging as good, but light as possible so I am piecing things together to keep your shipping low even though it's EMS.

Finally, if you see this Masa, Mixer and Mako: You know that Ken ended up coming before I could get your snack boxes shipped out. After that, he also gave you guys the screw by diverting all of my funds to the hospital. If the three of you would like to form a very powerful and deadly criminal organization through which you can set-up a fighting tournament to lure my son's into for revenge, I wouldn't blame you.

I will, however, inform you that it is ill advised.

Anyway! Since many of your snacks sat here for weeks, I have given them to the kids (and the wife) and went out today and picked up fresh new snacks. The chocolate didn't do so well sitting in a rarely air conditioned apartment for a week and a half while Ai was in the hospital. heh

They are repacked and will get out to you along with this batch of lowball stuff. Hopefully the current slightly cooler temps will also allow your snacks to get to you in better condition as well!
I will have you know I am already the head of a deadly criminal organization, so consider this a "recruitment" offer to Mako and Mixer!!!

It should be noted that although it is a deadly organization, it is lacking in the "powerful" department. The best we could do is probably get one of your kids to draw on the wall and blame a different child for it.

Anywho, no worries on the late shipping. Family first my friend. I will be dropping payment Friday after a trip to the bank! Thanks!

If anyone is interested, I had enough snacks leftover to make one more large snackbox. First person that volunteers to pay for it, gets it! $30 shipped. Out to SourTaxi

Last edited by a moderator:
my package came today --- now i feel sorry for not bidding more on the figures. The packaging of the figures look damn new. In some instances it looks sealed. 

bread's done
Back