CLOSED ~ Want a Free Copy Of Stormrise for Steam?

Waxxxz018

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
It's been days since I have been on CAG last! So I am figuring what a better way then to make my 1st post back a giveaway for a copy of Stormrise for Steam.

*Pic removed by mod*

So, I have devised a little guessing game. 1st off (besides gaming) I am a fan of anime & tattoo's. Below is a picture of a tattoo I have on my neck, which is in a certain favorite anime of mine.

Question: What anime by Yuzo Takada did my tattoo come from?
Hint: My wife would have killed me if I got it in the same spot as the character.

0d87cd.jpg

Rules

• One post per person NO DOUBLE POSTING, I will check!!! You may edit your post if you want to change your answer.
  • If there are multiple right answers they will be tallied & the winner will be choose via Random.org. If there is only one right answer you win.
  • Contest runs till 5:30 PST tomorrow, Winner will be announced & contacted as soon as all the right answers are tallied. ( :
*Edit* - Guess really new members that signed up for the contest & can't post. I got a few folks when I announced it on twitter that let me know & would like to enter but can't post because they are so new... Tweet your answer with the following hashtag #WaxStormRise. NO DOUBLE ENTRIES, thanks.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheRobReport']every seems to be confident on 3x3 eyes, so yeah

I guess I will go with that![/QUOTE]

Me too! haha

3x3 eyes. :)

If awarded this code, I shall eat a banana in your honor.

or 100% of all singleplayer achievements and my best shot at the online ones. Whichever you prefer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much as everyone has said its 3x3 Eyes and haha I can imagine why she would not be to keen on you having that on the same place the character did!

bread's done
Back