Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelonepig

CAGiversary!
Feedback
530 (100%)
NEWS:

Trading on the CAG forum, with a few notable exceptions, has gone too far south over the last few months. Hopefully it's just from my perspective and others are still enjoying themselves. Anyway, I'll be bowing out for a little while. I may have a few things I'll post every now and then but until I'm assured that things have improved I'm not going to be too involved here (in the trading forum). I'd like to give a big thanks to all of those that I've traded with in the past, especially those that have come back for more.

updated with some more wants.

.hack//Quarantine is pending out. If anyone is interested in any of the other .hack games let me know.

Hi! New to CAG posting..I do have taito # 2 New and sealed (xtra copy) and used Klona 2 with minor scratches but complete looking for earthbound and possibly mega man x3.

Interested in - Thousand Arms (w/ Lenticular Card & Mail-in Multimedia Disc (mint))

Get back to me if I have anything you like in trade. Thanks.

Hey mate. I'm interested in Elite Beat Agents and have Taito Legends (PS2). Shoot me a PM and let me know if you'd like to work something out. :)

[quote name='refusedchaos']bumpy! loving da artbook =P[/quote]

Keiji Gotoh is definitely a great artist.

Thanks for the bump!

Bump. I'd like to find a copy of Grimgrimoire considering that it is already getting difficult to find.

I don't want to get on the late DDS/Nocturne/Ar Tonelico/Fatal Frame bandwagon with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back