Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='A Gamer']Prizes ordered 11/03 would have shipped around 12/03, so my guess is you got flagged???

Other than a bunch (but not all) of orders placed 11/12 (which are inexplicably missing) and the telescopes (which started shipping 12/15), everything else has been shipping at 29-to-32 calendar days from when it was ordered.[/QUOTE]

I think there are still quite a few people waiting on keyboards that ordered on 11/03 (I know I am, and so is a friend of mine)

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I think there are still quite a few people waiting on keyboards that ordered on 11/03 (I know I am, and so is a friend of mine)[/QUOTE]

Count me in that number. :lol:

Yeah, I ordered the other Lifechat headset that same day I ordered the keyboard (11/3), and I also ordered a 360 wireless headset almost two weeks later. I know I didn't get flagged because I got the Lifechat last week and the 360 headset this week (wouldn't have gotten either one if I was flagged). So I think something just happened with the entertainment keyboards...seeing that so many people missing them is a little more than coincidence.

And as far as double tickets day today...man, what a nightmare. I haven't EVER had so much trouble on any other double tickets day. They've all felt like regular days every time. But today, I got "Cannot connect to server" over and over again after I finished puzzles. I swear, I got bad flashbacks of Lockerz's site with the constant "down" pages today. :roll::lol: So, I only got to finish two and a half accounts today. Not bad, but I burned enough time with the website issues to at least halfway finish account #5 today (I promised my sister I'd TRY to max her account too after I did my four...and that didn't happen :lol:).

Today seemed like a one-time incident, and I hope it stays that way for the December 29th double tickets day. I just can't deal with the "downtime" issues again (making me type the words to the SAME puzzle three times in a row every five or six puzzles...really?!). :bomb: :roll:

[quote name='julie']Do you mind letting me know what you ordered this year? I'm only asking because I'm saving for the camera too and I'm trying to gauge if I would go over the $600 limit. If I am, I might just get the little things now before they get taken off like the Snuggie, and not bother saving for the camera :)
Thank you so much.[/QUOTE]

Don't remember the date's but I redeemed them in this order:

White Xbox360 Controller
Black Xbox360 Controller
Gears of War
Sony Camcorder
Xbox360 Wireless Headset
Sony Digital Camera

Didn't think the camera was going to put me over but it did, I'm hoping since the camera will ship out next year I won't need to worry about the W-9 going through :roll:

[quote name='DarkZion']So about 100 tickets away for maxing for the day, I kept getting captchas after 2 words no matter how slow I typed. That had to be the most annoying thing...[/QUOTE]

? wat

[quote name='Shuino']? wat[/QUOTE]
As I was playing, I would enter 2 words and a captcha would pop up, I would enter the captcha, proceed to enter 2 more words, and another captcha would pop up. Rinse and repeat until I finished the game.

Not sure why it happened, but after 2 games of doing it, I switched to a different game to finish maxing.

[quote name='DarkZion']As I was playing, I would enter 2 words and a captcha would pop up, I would enter the captcha, proceed to enter 2 more words, and another captcha would pop up. Rinse and repeat until I finished the game.

Not sure why it happened, but after 2 games of doing it, I switched to a different game to finish maxing.[/QUOTE]

I don't know how that's even possible... I've been doing this for over a year now and I've never once got a caption during a game.

I get a caption every 3 games I don't believe I've ever got one any differently.

[quote name='Shuino']I don't know how that's even possible... I've been doing this for over a year now and I've never once got a caption during a game.

I get a caption every 3 games I don't believe I've ever got one any differently.[/QUOTE]

You do a good job at pacing your typing, then. If you type too fast the game thinks you're botting and pops up a captcha. I get them fairly regularly being the impatient, fast typer that I am.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']So when do you guys think our 11/12 orders will ship? My 360 wired headset broke in HALF about 2 weeks ago and I really need a new headset. :([/QUOTE]

on average i get stuff a month after i order it.

most recently the dan brown book ordered around the beginning of no came beginning of dec.

so it should be getting to you soon.

[quote name='A Gamer']The good news is that I doubt your account got flagged.

Many people are missing prizes that were ordered 11/12, and yet received prizes with those same accounts ordered after 11/12.

Hopefully all of those orderes ended up on the back-order pile and will get fulfilled sometime soon. Otherwise, you will have to email Bing sometime after Feb 4 (i.e. 12 weeks) and see what they say. Since the headset isn't listed any more, they will probably end up refunding the tickets... Ugh![/QUOTE]
Crud. Thanks, A Gamer. I guess.

I know my account can't be flagged, because it's my only one, and I don't bot. Any idea why this happens or how frequent it occurs? I wasn't too psyched about the wireless headset, but I ordered the camera and the GPS the day those two went up, and I would hate to get gypped on them as well.

For those of you trying to figure out how Bing gets to $600 for the W-9, here is a list of the orders placed on one of my accounts since late Aug...

Notebook & Pen (895)
Twill Hat - Stone (1,100)
Woman's Organic Soft Pink T-shirt (2,100)
Basic First Aid Kit (Bing) (2,200)
Stainless Steel Water Bottle Black (2,950)
Stainless Steel Water Bottle Silver (2,950)
Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit (3,200)
Rachel Ray Yum-O! (3,600)
OXO Stainless Steel Measuring Cups (3,800)
IntelliMouse Explorer (4,000)
Bamboo Blend Towel White (4,150)
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Black (4,500)
Forza 2 for Xbox 360 (4,950)
Gears of War for Xbox 360 (4,950)
Hamilton Beach Food Processor (7,850)
Xbox 360 Wireless Headset (8,100)
2.5” Portable Hard Drive 160GB (13,000)
Tasco Luminova Telescope (14,450)

Total: 88,745 tickets and still have not seen the W-9 notice??? :roll:

I gave up trying to figure it out...
icon8.gif

[quote name='Energist']Any idea why this happens or how frequent it occurs?[/QUOTE]
Nope. Not a clue as to why. But popular items due tend to get back-ordered quite frequently, so I am hoping these will end up shipping sometime soon.

When an order is put on the 'back-order pile' it will ship at some seemingly random date within the 12 week period. Arvato will resume shipping that item to new orders as soon as it is back in stock, which is why new orders start to get that same item long before the orders that ended up on back-order. If that was the case for the 11/12 orders (and that was the first day the headset was listed, so there could very well have been an unanticipated spike), that would explain why only some of them shipped, and assuming they got more in stock the following day, why the 11/13 orders also shipping normally.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shuino']I don't know how that's even possible... I've been doing this for over a year now and I've never once got a caption during a game.

I get a caption every 3 games I don't believe I've ever got one any differently.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure it was a glitch or something. Because it only happened until I closed the game and opened a new window. Because no matter how slow I typed, one would always pop up after 2 words.

Either way, I'm waiting for my 360 wireless headset to get here on monday. I really could use it about now lol

[quote name='A Gamer']here is a list of the orders placed on one of my accounts since late Aug...

Notebook & Pen (895)[/QUOTE]OMG pics of notebook and pen or GTFO!

[quote name='robblerobble']OMG pics of notebook and pen or GTFO![/QUOTE]
Don't have it handy... But I did just get my Play & Charge kit...
wcl76a.jpg

Now I know what happened to all the cats... :roll:

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus']Never mind. The points double points have posted.[/QUOTE]

Yep...I don't remember them ever adding in the bonus tickets the day after double tickets day. :hot:

And the cats have returned...all they needed was a little vacation time. :lol:

[quote name='A Gamer']Don't have it handy... But I did just get my Play & Charge kit...
wcl76a.jpg

Now I know what happened to all the cats... :roll:[/QUOTE]

How many points was the cat?

[quote name='robblerobble']excellent job a gamer. your cat pic has lured muzras back out. now begins phase 2 of our plot to steal his soul.

::begins wiccan chant::[/QUOTE]

tuff crowd, back to moar monthz of lurkingz. :cry:z

I finally got my Twill Hat - Stone today after it was mailed by Club Bing 11/30 It the envelope it came in looked pretty beat up and the hat was pretty wrinkled but I still think it looks nice. I'm actually surprised by the fact that Bing logo on the hat is pretty hard to read on it unless you're very close. I gave up on it a while ago so I was pretty surprised when it came. I'm really wish I could see all the places my hat has been in the 20 days it took to get here from only a state away. Also I am one of the bunch that is waiting on the 11/12 ordered items but it's Christmas (or Holiday) time so I'll give them lots of slack.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I would just like to inform everybody that the tracking site has been shut down. It will not be going back up.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I noticed that today too. What now ?

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus']Yeah, I noticed that today too. What now ?[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly from another site, it's because shipping emails are going out regularly now as opposed to before when they were not.

Yeah the primary reason why the Tracker was made, was when back a while ago, shipping emails were not consistent. But that has changed now, Bing is sending 100% of shipping emails, and though the tracker is always loved because it tells you ahead of time if you're getting a package or not, it is not a necessity anymore, seeing that you WILL get your email, confirming your order.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Isn't there a way to check on UPS's site for the same info? That's where the shipping tracker got it's info, isn't it?[/QUOTE]
Club Bing provides a link to track your package on the carriers website when you get a confirmation email.

[quote name='muzras']tuff crowd, back to moar monthz of lurkingz. :cry:z[/QUOTE]hey that was a compliment! why would you want the soul of someone you don't like :(

the shipping site domain is for sale? go go go!

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus']Club Bing provides a link to track your package on the carriers website when you get a confirmation email.[/QUOTE]
I know that. I'm referring to the information the shipping tracker provided.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I know that. I'm referring to the information the shipping tracker provided.[/QUOTE]
Will in that case, I'm not sure where their get there info from.

I swear I got way more than 1000 tickets today, if I hadn't closed the Flexicon window I'm sure I could have kept on going :p

I think I got like 1,300 today?

I haven't gone ClubBing since summer vacation. :lol:

Trying to get the Fireside 6-in-1 Multi-Game Set for 5,500 pts. It better not be a miniature set because I love chess.

Received my wireless 360 headset today. Took UPS a while to get here, but nonetheless it arrived.

Does anyone else find some of the cat pictures to be kinda creepy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got a shipping email for the wireless keyboard/mouse I ordered on 11/3 and ofcorse it ships the week I'm out of town :( hopefully the thrid attempt is next Monday

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Finally got a shipping email for the wireless keyboard/mouse I ordered on 11/3 and ofcorse it ships the week I'm out of town :( hopefully the thrid attempt is next Monday[/QUOTE]

Try leaving a note on your door, saying you authorize UPS to leave any packages for this address, print your name and address, and sign it. I've done that before with packages and the UPS guy left it at my door.

[quote name='Hockey37']Try leaving a note on your door, saying you authorize UPS to leave any packages for this address, print your name and address, and sign it. I've done that before with packages and the UPS guy left it at my door.[/QUOTE]
I'm already out of town and won't be back till the 27th I'm hoping holiday packages will slow down the package or I get back before the second delivery attempt, really I'm just excited to see I wasn't banned I ordered the keyboard almost 2 months ago :)

Just got a shipping confirmation from 360 wireless headset that I ordered on 11/12. So hopefully we will all get these, for those wondering they list the weight as .70

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Just got a shipping email for the hard drive :) ordered 11/24[/QUOTE]

Me too, thankfully, because it's a Christmas gift and will arrive on the 24th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back