Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like my DVDs I ordered from 11/12 are shipping Christmas Eve I guess they wanted to give me an extra Christmas present. (D'awwww!)

[quote name='spidamatrix']Just got a shipping confirmation from 360 wireless headset that I ordered on 11/12. So hopefully we will all get these, for those wondering they list the weight as .70[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I just checked my e-mail because of your post, and mine is on its way as well! Just in time to play GoW2 with my brother after Christmas, too.:D

Headset ordered 11/12 and hdd ordered 11/23 have both shipped and arrive on 12/24. Might toss them under the tree and open them with other gifts.

Got shipping confirmation for the wireless headset ordered 11/12 and the 160 GB hard drive ordered 11/24. Both coming on Christmas EVE. The hard drive couldn't have arrived at a better time since I'm building myself a new computer for Christmas.

Are you guys really expecting next day delivery on these items? From what I remember it took atleast 2-3 in the past and that wasn't dt Christmas time

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Are you guys really expecting next day delivery on these items? From what I remember it took atleast 2-3 in the past and that wasn't dt Christmas time[/QUOTE]

Not everyone lives as far from Kentucky as you do. Some people live farther and it takes even longer. If you live in a city like Seattle it's probably about 4 days shipping. If you live in Chicago it only takes one.

Got the notice from the 360 headset. It already hit Columbus although I'm still sorta doubting it'll actually get here tomorrow. Ah well, I'm playing ACII so no rush.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Are you guys really expecting next day delivery on these items? From what I remember it took atleast 2-3 in the past and that wasn't dt Christmas time[/QUOTE]

My tracking number says it's coming on the 24th. May as well since my UPS guy has been coming here every day delivering presents I've ordered. He's about an hour later than usual, but they're still coming on the delivery days. Like louiedog said, it's quick if you live close. I'm about 4 hours from Louisville.

[quote name='pyoobez']Got the notice from the 360 headset. It already hit Columbus although I'm still sorta doubting it'll actually get here tomorrow. Ah well, I'm playing ACII so no rush.[/QUOTE]

Everything I send to eastern PA takes 2 days, so you should get it tomorrow.

From what I have heard, UPS has not had any major delivery issues this year. Except some rare impassable rural roads that didn't get plowed after the storm.

This is partially due to the unusually high number of people that are willing to work for UPS this year, a time when it is normally unable to find enough people to fill the seasonal workforce needs. You may have noticed that most UPS trucks have 2 people in them these days, a driver and a runner. Same goes for the sort facilities, too.

Another factor is also the general economy, making for less or smaller packages this year than previous seasons.

Basically, the ETA indicated on the UPS web site should be correct, and anyone that lives within about 500 miles of Louisville KY will probably get their UPS Ground packages from Bing overnight like they usually do. ;)

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Man none of my stuff shipped this wave either... =( I really hope my account isn't flagged...[/QUOTE]
Well, I am all caught up on orders thru 11/24, so that does not bode well for you.

They shipped out about 2500 packages yesterday, and from what I have heard, just about everybody's missing stuff was in there... Except perhaps the Monopoly game? But, keep in mind that was one of the 'vote' prizes, and those often tend to ship late.

Just a heads up. I received a shipping e-mail yesterday (12/22) notifying me that Club Bing sent out my wireless headset ordered on 11/12. I remember that a lot of people did not get a notification for orders from 11/12, but I guess they are getting around to them now.

YAY!

UPS just dropped off my Entertainment Desktop combo an hour ago. This is the one that was only on Club Bing for 11/03 before it got taken off. It's a really big prize (package was 5+ pounds) and its definitely worth the 5K tickets they wanted for it. Good luck to everyone still waiting on their's. You should be getting it soon...I hope. :lol:

I hope so too... =/ I didn't get confirmation this shipment wave. I wonder if anyone else is still waiting or if it's safe to say that this account of mine is flagged... =(

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']I hope so too... =/ I didn't get confirmation this shipment wave. I wonder if anyone else is still waiting or if it's safe to say that this account of mine is flagged... =([/QUOTE]
The MK Purse hasn't been shipped yet. My next order was the book, The Lost Symbol (on Dec.2).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']I hope so too... =/ I didn't get confirmation this shipment wave. I wonder if anyone else is still waiting or if it's safe to say that this account of mine is flagged... =([/QUOTE]
Why would you suspect your account is flagged ?

[quote name='Mexic4n_Jésus']Why would you suspect your account is flagged ?[/QUOTE]
Because everyone's item that were backordered finally shipped, but I still ahven't received any shipping email... =(

Has anybody received a shipping email for MS Office? I'm wondering if they flagged my address for ordering too many prizes @_@ or if maybe they're just behind on their stock since it was taken off shortly after. I ordered on the 16th of November.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Does anyone know if UPS ships on saturdays? Thanks[/QUOTE]

It also depends on how the package was shipped. You will need to have special Saturday delivery if your looking to get it the 26th.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Does anyone know if UPS ships on saturdays? Thanks[/QUOTE]
Yes, UPS does have a Saturday delivery service.

No, Bing packages are shipped UPS Ground (2nd Day Air to AK/HI), so they don't get delivered on Saturdays.

Although UPS will be delivering Ground packages 12/24, they will not be picking up Ground packages, so Bing/Arvato will not be shipping anything new until after the holiday.

Since I did not get any shipping/tracking emails from Arvato tonight, I will assume that Arvato is treating 12/24 as a holiday, and therefor we probably won't get the emails until the evening prior to the next business day.

The next UPS Ground shipping day is Monday the 28th. So, the emails may arrive on the 27th.

Unless Arvato takes a break until after the first, in which case the next shipping day will be 1/04/2010, and we would get the emails on the 3rd?

Just FYI, about 550 prizes shipped today (12/23), of which about 50 are to be delivered 12/24 (people that live within 500 miles of Louisville KY?). Also, of the 3356 prizes currently in transit, almost 1500 are scheduled to be delivered 12/24 (includes the 50 that shipped today).

finally my stupid headset is coming and my portable harddrive ordered 11-12 and 11-23 arrival 12-29

Last edited by a moderator:
What circumstances does Bing reset your ticket count? I had 1200 tickets on my account that's been fairly dormant for the last couple of months, and I log in today when I heard about double tickets on Tuesday (and I need a new mouse), only to find my ticket count is zero with no explanation.

[quote name='Flak']What circumstances does Bing reset your ticket count? I had 1200 tickets on my account that's been fairly dormant for the last couple of months, and I log in today when I heard about double tickets on Tuesday (and I need a new mouse), only to find my ticket count is zero with no explanation.[/QUOTE]
It is clearly stated in the ToS that the tickets are zero'd after 180 days of inactivity...

If you go back a few pages in this thread, you will see it had just been recently discussed... Doh!

If you look at your account stats, you will see a new line-item for your expired tickets... Ugh!

Due to the hectic holiday schedule, I didn't have much time to play the games, but I tried get some tickets in before the daily deadline. I got my brothers to help me out by playing the games with me too. We were all playing games at the same time (different games of course). My question is will that get me flagged (for having accumulating tickets too fast)? Thank you and merry Christmas!

[quote name='julie']Due to the hectic holiday schedule, I didn't have much time to play the games, but I tried get some tickets in before the daily deadline. I got my brothers to help me out by playing the games with me too. We were all playing games at the same time (different games of course). My question is will that get me flagged (for having accumulating tickets too fast)? Thank you and merry Christmas![/QUOTE]

would be kinda surprised if it didn't... but who knows

i hate how sometimes u cant distinguish if its a cat or dog, like they tryna trick u.

5m0ryg.jpg

shit looks like dr evils cat!

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']i hate how sometimes u cant distinguish if its a cat or dog, like they tryna trick u.

shit looks like dr evils cat![/QUOTE]
I think you answered your own question on what that picture is.

[quote name='CBolts']Got shipping info on the wireless headset ordered on 11/21. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
nothing on my 11/14 order.... same with a bunch of crap I ordered in October too.... on fresh a fresh account...

[quote name='killer9']my headset and 160gb hd are coming tuesday cant wait[/QUOTE]

My wireless keyboard/mouse and HD are coming Monday, its like a bonus Christmas :)

so what are the hours of double ticket day? when does it start and when does it end?

i believe it ends tomorrow at 7PM EST tomorrow right? if so then when does it begin? 7pm tonight or 7am tomorrow?

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']so what are the hours of double ticket day? when does it start and when does it end?

i believe it ends tomorrow at 7PM EST tomorrow right? if so then when does it begin? 7pm tonight or 7am tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

i did it from when it says its starts and ends and got all my double points (12am-11:59pm PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back