Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That or they just can't catch everyone. My 6/8 and 6/9 orders have not shipped. It may be a back order, but I doubt they are out of earbuds and cables.

how do i know if my account has been flagged? the reason why is because i always sent my prizes to one address and now when i redeem the prize, they say the address is incomplete. ive sent more than eight prizes to that address already from the website

[quote name='carwave']how do i know if my account has been flagged? the reason why is because i always sent my prizes to one address and now when i redeem the prize, they say the address is incomplete. ive sent more than eight prizes to that address already from the website[/QUOTE]

That has nothing to do with flagging. They've changed the address verification system. You probably just have to adjust the way you're formatting the address so it meshes with the way the Post Office likes it. It also helps to use zip+4. You can look it up somewhere on the USPS website, or it's probably listed on something in your stack of mail from today.

I don't know what I want to save/spend for!
I got enough to get Lost Odyssey, but I kinda want a Zune with a larger HD to put more Anime on it.
Plus what if they put that wireless headset back up? Grahh!

Aww man vista ultimate isn't there anymore! You guys think it'll be back or not sure because i've never seen it off the site before..

[quote name='uEih']Aww man vista ultimate isn't there anymore! You guys think it'll be back or not sure because i've never seen it off the site before..[/QUOTE]

Vista Ultimate's been gone for a while. I was going for one myself. But I ordered the cheaper version instead because Windows 7 is going to come out this year so there's no time to waste. They probably ran out of them due to some people massively abusing the system and mass ordering them. But that's my just my opinion there's really no way to know why CB took it off or if it'll ever be back.

So the 14th is the day I ordered my play and charge kit hopefully I'll hear something today. Well I'm sitting on an account for the 2 way radios but I previously used the account to order 1 item. I'm not sure if I should just ship the radio to a friend or use the same address saved in the account.

Also what happens if you try to use a PO BOX? A friend of mine who just started said she ordered a small prize to a PO BOX and it let her. I didn't even think that was possible to complete an order with one. But I'm assuming she'll get a refund a month from now?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the wireless headsets have became a featured prize yet iirc. they were shown on the list of prizes from the leaked chictionary files but I don't think they ever popped up , however I could very well be mistaken.

Also Who knows maybe later on down the road if this is still going on they'll add Windows 7 on the list of prizes though i'd expect it to be probably as expensive as Office ultimate if they did however >_>

[quote name='dragoon99']Vista Ultimate's been gone for a while. I was going for one myself. But I ordered the cheaper version instead because Windows 7 is going to come out this year so there's no time to waste. They probably ran out of them due to some people massively abusing the system. But that's my just my opinion there's really no way to know why CB took it off or if it'll ever be back.

So the 14th is the day I ordered my play and charge kit hopefully I'll hear something today.[/QUOTE]

Yea but the reason i wanted it was to sell it since that prize was the only good prize that was actually worth a good amount for the points needed. I'm thinking of getting the harmony remote now, seems like the only other prize worth a good amount on ebay.

The controllers have a decent $$$/tix, but Vista was supreme. Although, due to the Windows 7 announcement, prices have been everywhere from $100 to $150. Office would net you the most right now.

As for Windows 7 being on Bing, I don't see that happening soon. Even if it did, knowing Bing's/Live's track record, lots of accounts would get flagged after placing an order.

Well think about it. Vista came out January 30, 2007 and club live shortly followed. Vista was a prize on their from the beginning if I remember correctly, so the chance of adding 7 soon looks pretty good I think.

[quote name='GuyLee']The controllers have a decent $$$/tix, but Vista was supreme. Although, due to the Windows 7 announcement, prices have been everywhere from $100 to $150. Office would net you the most right now.

As for Windows 7 being on Bing, I don't see that happening soon. Even if it did, knowing Bing's/Live's track record, lots of accounts would get flagged after placing an order.[/QUOTE]

Hmm how much is office worth? It seems to be only getting around 150-200$ on ebay for 48k points isnt really worth it to me.. However i also see some in 250s and it seems like a pretty wide range for 48k points. Oh well its gonna be the harmony remote, and xbox controllers for me then.

yeah 150-200 seems about right on ebay. but at those prices you're better off holding off on that as last as a resell item since it's got a pretty bad ticket to $$$ ratio

My flashlight arrived today via USPS, seems like a decent grab for 4,200. Also considering I didn't have a flashlight and needed one. lol

I ordered it on 6/4 and received shipping confirmation on 7/7. I only use one account and one address.

Received Ogio bag and Play and Charge kit today -- both came with shipping confirmations. They were ordered on 2 different accounts to the same address, both on 6/12.

[quote name='budz']I'm still debating whether "Too Human" is worth it for 2000 points... Any 360 game that you recommend on here?[/QUOTE]
You can't beat free....with that said it was the first thing I bought and I still haven't opened it

too human is so far fun for me.. The introduction almost turned me off but if you give it a chance it's a pretty good game. Great for only 2500 tickets IMO

[quote name='kvadair']Okay, who got shipping emails tonight?[/QUOTE]

got one tonight.... for the stuff I've gotten in the last 2 weeks, I have received about shipping emails for about half of 'em.

[quote name='budz']I'm still debating whether "Too Human" is worth it for 2000 points... Any 360 game that you recommend on here?[/QUOTE]

I say give it a go... if you don't like it, I think it's still worth $5 trade-in at gamestop.

[quote name='TheRobReport']You can't beat free...[/QUOTE]
Basically that is all you need to know. Plus, the tickets will take 2-3 days to get/get back. For something that low cost, I say go for it.

I feel like I should just give up on this. I haven't received either of the things I ordered on 6/4 and 6/11 on different accounts and no shipping confirmations either. I was going to get a xbox since I don't have one in the first place but I don't feel like wasting 20 days if it turns out that I'm not going to get anything. I don't feel like starting another account either because then I'd have to spend that much more time and I don't want to bother trying to sell anything either.

[quote name='chexmix']I feel like I should just give up on this. I haven't received either of the things I ordered on 6/4 and 6/11 on different accounts and no shipping confirmations either.[/QUOTE]

I'm right there with you.

I'm still missing two 360 games (ordered 5/1), a copy of Vista (ordered 5/20), and two Play & Charge Kits (ordered 6/12).

I seem to have stopped receiving anything from Bing.

Just got a 360 Charge kit (a black one, which goes great with the black controller they mailed me a month ago) today, ordered it around the 12th of June. I have 3 accounts that have items shipped to my house and use questionable methods of receiving points.

So I think we can agree that its not multi-accounts that get people flagged. My thoughts are it has to deal with one of the following:
1. Search program that some people participated in
2. Sending them emails complaining
3. The time (seemingly April) when things were ordered
4. Bad luck

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']So I think we can agree that its not multi-accounts that get people flagged. [/QUOTE]

No, we can't.

[quote name='GuyLee']No, we can't.[/QUOTE]

I guess you're right, having multiple people on every page talking about how they are receiving items with more than one account isn't enough evidence.

I do have mine shipped under different names though "Michael" "Mike" and "Michael Jr." not sure if that makes a difference or not.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I guess you're right, having multiple people on every page talking about how they are receiving items with more than one account isn't enough evidence.

I do have mine shipped under different names though "Michael" "Mike" and "Michael Jr." not sure if that makes a difference or not.[/QUOTE]

Which would ignore the multiple people on every page talking about how they arern't receiving items with more than one account.

Bottom line, we don't really know what's going on.

^ What I'm saying is it looks like there is another factor outside of multiple accounts that is leading people to not receive their prizes. Some people with 1 account aren't getting any, while some of us with 2+ accounts have gotten everything.

So, basically...

[quote name='GuyLee']Bottom line, we don't really know what's going on.[/QUOTE]

^^
This.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']
So I think we can agree that its not multi-accounts that get people flagged. My thoughts are it has to deal with one of the following:
[/QUOTE]

I think we can be reasonably certain that it has to do with multiple accounts and/or shipping address and/or account usage, because it definitely has nothing to do with how the tickets were earned. It does seem that whatever is going on either has some lucky (and nearly random) exceptions, or some very hard to see pattern.

1. Search program that some people participated in[/QUOTE]

I will confirm that this has nothing to do with search perks. I never participated in the search perks program on any account past or present, and I am still missing multiple orders on multiple accounts to multiple addresses.

2. Sending them emails complaining[/QUOTE]

This is a real possibility. If anyone remembers the first year of LSC they basically didn't send prizes (with a few exceptions), and told anyone that contacted them they were cheaters. It is possible that they have gone back to this strategy. In the end they switched distribution companies and sent most of the prizes a year later. So there is a history of arbitrarily not sending prizes.

3. The time (seemingly April) when things were ordered[/QUOTE]

Two things are different between now and April. In April they just seemed to misplace about a week worth of orders, but now we are in to our second week of this with no end in sight. Also we now have the shipping tracker, so we know that unlike in April prizes are being shipped, just only about a third of the volume that used to be shipped.

One thing I did notice playing around with the tracker however is it seems very few types of prizes are being shipped. By looking at the weights shipping to random large cities, and reading the reports of prizes received, it seems as if only Five or six types of prizes have shipped recently: 1.0lbs=Vista, 0.4lbs=xbox games, 3.7lbs=?, 0.80lbs=PnC kit, 1.3lbs=Controller (black from April orders), and maybe 15lbs=X360. If you read this A_Gamer you might try another weight analysis of the prizes shipped. I doubt this would explain everything however, even if true in general, as many people are missing these prizes too.

4. Bad luck[/QUOTE]

As above it is possible that they have gone back to shipping a handful of random orders to keep people playing, but denying everything else.

Here are a few other possibilities, please disprove them when possible:
1) Flagging by postal address. Has anyone received orders to any address at which they have previously had an order flagged?
2) Flagging when more than 1000 tickets are earned on one IP address per day. Seems unlikely as this would unjustly affect a lot of networks behind a single IP.
3) Flagging whenever more than one account is played from a single computer or virtual machine tracked using cookies or some other means available to flash programs.
4) Flagging based on information in the Live ID (rather than CB profile). Seems unlikely because the information would not be uniquely identifiable.
5) Browser version. I think I am missing both FF3 and IE8 Orders, but can anyone else confirm?

I can help with a few of em.

Here are a few other possibilities, please disprove them when possible:
2) Flagging when more than 1000 tickets are earned on one IP address per day. Seems unlikely as this would unjustly affect a lot of networks behind a single IP.

-I've been doing 1.5k pts spread over 3 accounts since April and I am still receiving everything.

3) Flagging whenever more than one account is played from a single computer or virtual machine tracked using cookies or some other means available to flash programs.

-I use the same computer, without clearing cookies for all 3 accounts.

5) Browser version. I think I am missing both FF3 and IE8 Orders, but can anyone else confirm?

-I use FireFox version 3.0.11

I usually max out 4 accounts per day -- 2 each on 2 different computers. I do have one account that did not receive prizes ordered 4/29-5/2 (not one of the accounts I use now -- all anagrams and flexicon are maxed). I ordered another prize on it 6/19 to see if it is indeed flagged.

All accounts send to the same address, and I haven't had anything go over 5 weeks without shipping on any of the others.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']based on this post on SD (http://forums.slickdeals.net/showpost.php?p=21266841&postcount=1377) it appears as though persistence might pay off when you're telling the truth. but it seems as though CB is still hiding behind the multi acct excuse. do the people getting prizes who play multi accts in the same day max out each acct? i noticed irish didn't.[/QUOTE]
That's very encouraging, but only to people who have played legit and haven't received recent prize orders. Multiple account users are still in the dark with no idea what's going on.

I ordered over a span of 5 addresses with 3 accounts however I don't max multiple accounts every day and I only play a 2nd one every now and then and even then I hardly max it I usually shoot for 300 to 500 tix on that account when I do find the time to play it

Okay, I give up looking for a pattern here. No prizes shipped today:

CBstats.jpg

Edit:
Actually this could explain something. Last year when they switched shipping companies it was right about this time of year. If this is just a change in shipping companies or methods then what we could be witnessing is a distribution center slowly clearing out the it's few remaining prizes. It would explain the low volume of prizes, the low variety of prizes, and the randomness with which they are being shipped. It would also line up with the switch from LSC to CB. Maybe they are switching back to incentive logic, that was who they used when they just accused people of cheating and didn't deliver prizes.

Yeah, I just came back from another Club Bing forum and they were saying that the zero shipping could just be a change in procedure.

Either way, I like that crap is happening because it makes me feel like we're getting closer to some answers.

At least Microsoft/Bing could put up some sort of notice for all users to tell us about some change in procedure so that we wouldn't have to waste our and their time asking about a simple question that could be answered with an e-mail notice.

[quote name='The93owner']At least Microsoft/Bing could put up some sort of notice for all users to tell us about some change in procedure so that we wouldn't have to waste our and their time asking about a simple question that could be answered with an e-mail notice.[/QUOTE]

One problem, all it would say is:

"After an order is processed, found to be in compliance with our Terms and Conditions, and ready to be shipped, you should receive a second shipping confirmation email with any relevant tracking and delivery information. In most cases, prizes will be delivered 8-12 weeks from the date your order is processed, unless your prize is in limited quantities or backordered."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back