Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ComScore Inc. estimates that Bing, the new site, snagged 8.4 percent of U.S. Web searches in June, up from 8 percent in May.
It appears Microsoft's slight gain was Yahoo's loss. Google's share stayed steady at 65 percent. But Yahoo's dipped to 19.6 percent in June, losing about as much as Bing gained.
Google's dominance means a bigger slice of revenue from search advertising, the small text ads that appear next to search results.

ALL THOSE PEOPLE THEY SCREWED OVER IN APRIL & MAY ARE BITING THEM UP THE ARSE. THEY COULD"VE HAD 10%-11% OF MARKET SHARE BUMP FOR BING'S 1st MONTH.

I was with most people in thinking my accounts had been flagged, but then today I get two very clear signs.

1. At noon I got an email notifying me of my frequent flyer miles. Now I did order these quite a long time ago, and when I was only doing 1 account, but seems good to get any prize from these accounts nevertheless.

2. According to the tracking site: http://tracking.cbxplus.info/ there were 0 prizes shipped today. I'm gonna have to agree and say that it sounds like a change in distributing companies, which could be a good thing, or could be a bad thing. Either way though sounds like we weren't all flagged.

Then again, what about those with multiple accounts who said they were flagged? Could emailing Bing really be the cause of the flagging? (I still think no)

edit: I mean those that got emails saying they were flagged.

0.90 lbs 7/14 -7/16 Sig. Req.

This looks like my play and charge kit which I ordered on the 13th. No shipping to the email account itself but that's not abnormal at this point. It's going to my friends house in another city so I'll talk to him after he gets out of work tomorrow. *feeling hopeful*

[quote name='dragoon99']0.90 lbs 7/14 -7/16 Sig. Req.

This looks like my play and charge kit which I ordered on the 13th. No shipping to the email account itself but that's not abnormal at this point. It's going to my friends house in another city so I'll talk to him after he gets out of work tomorrow. *feeling hopeful*[/QUOTE]

godspeed :p

[quote name='kvadair']One problem, all it would say is:

"After an order is processed, found to be in compliance with our Terms and Conditions, and ready to be shipped, you should receive a second shipping confirmation email with any relevant tracking and delivery information. In most cases, prizes will be delivered 8-12 weeks from the date your order is processed, unless your prize is in limited quantities or backordered."[/QUOTE]
I mean the notice that MS would put up on CB's site wouldn't say that now would it? If MS indeed are switching shipping companies or doing whatever they're doing that's causing delays to shipments, they could at least let us know.
[quote name='dragoon99']0.90 lbs 7/14 -7/16 Sig. Req.

This looks like my play and charge kit which I ordered on the 13th. No shipping to the email account itself but that's not abnormal at this point. It's going to my friends house in another city so I'll talk to him after he gets out of work tomorrow. *feeling hopeful*[/QUOTE]
Wish you the best, but honestly I think everyone has been getting shipping confirmations lately (myself included). Although it is possible that they have stopped sending out e-mails again because of the "change in procedure." But it looks about right for it to be yours.

Man why CB such a mystery,...

[quote name='mewcurano']Cool, something's going to my town, .9lbs sig req is the plug and play, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is! :D

I received my first play and charge kit yesterday (ordered on 6/11). It was first delivered to my house on 7/14, but I wasn't home to sign for it, so it had to be delivered the next day. The second play and charge kit I ordered was also delivered to the second address yesterday (ordered 6/12). The third and final play and charge kit I ordered was shipped today, according to the CBX tracking site (I haven't received an email conformation for that one yet, but got one for the other two kits).

Things are DEFINATELY being shipped, but I just think that some of the items, especially the ones that got taken off, are just taking longer to be delivered (Vista, Xbox Black controller, etc.). If anyone is still waiting for any of their prizes, wait the full 12 weeks before freaking out. ;)

Prizes Redeemed
Date Ordered Spent Playing Cards
07/08/2009 350 Zune Premium Earplugs
07/07/2009 4,880 George Foreman Contemporary Grill
05/29/2009 12,750 Playing Cards 2 - Green
05/02/2009 350

I havent gotten any of these. One name and one account. WT*?

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Yes, it is! :D

I received my first play and charge kit yesterday (ordered on 6/11). It was first delivered to my house on 7/14, but I wasn't home to sign for it, so it had to be delivered the next day. The second play and charge kit I ordered was also delivered to the second address yesterday (ordered 6/12). The third and final play and charge kit I ordered was shipped today, according to the CBX tracking site (I haven't received an email conformation for that one yet, but got one for the other two kits).

Things are DEFINATELY being shipped, but I just think that some of the items, especially the ones that got taken off, are just taking longer to be delivered (Vista, Xbox Black controller, etc.). If anyone is still waiting for any of their prizes, wait the full 12 weeks before freaking out. ;)[/QUOTE]

Cool. No shipping email, of course.

I'd also like for the 360 controller to show up soon too :whistle2:|

[quote name='Bea Foroni']Prizes Redeemed
Date Ordered Spent Playing Cards
07/08/2009 350 Zune Premium Earplugs
07/07/2009 4,880 George Foreman Contemporary Grill
05/29/2009 12,750 Playing Cards 2 - Green
05/02/2009 350

I havent gotten any of these. One name and one account. WT*?[/QUOTE]

Right above your head:

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Things are DEFINATELY being shipped, but I just think that some of the items, especially the ones that got taken off, are just taking longer to be delivered (Vista, Xbox Black controller, etc.). If anyone is still waiting for any of their prizes, wait the full 12 weeks before freaking out. ;)[/QUOTE]

If you haven't received any of your stuff by the time August rolls around, then you can start freaking out. Right now, it just seems like Bing is having some shipping issues on the big-ticket/removed prizes (so they'll probably take about 2-3 months to be shipped).

When did you order the Foreman grill? Because it was removed in June, which would make it impossible for your order to be on "7/07/2009," or am I reading it wrong?

Either way, any prizes that have been ordered in July won't reach your doorstep until AT LEAST some time in August.

The grill was ordered on 5/29 and a deck of cards on 5/02. I'm not freaking, just seems everyone is getting theirs and I am not getting juicy hamburgers.

And I want to apologize for my cut and paste for the prizes. Terrible

[quote name='Bea Foroni']The grill was ordered on 5/29 and a deck of cards on 5/02. I'm not freaking, just seems everyone is getting theirs and I am not getting juicy hamburgers.

And I want to apologize for my cut and paste for the prizes. Terrible[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean YOU were freaking out or anything. That word was just my horrible way of saying "Don't worry about prizes that haven't been delivered, unless it's been more than 12 weeks."

As for your prizes...the cards should've been sent to you by now, but the recent "Bing cards" addition might have delayed your order. The Foreman grill is probably in Limbo somewhere ("limited time" prize that has to be "found" in a warehouse to be shipped), so I wouldn't be worried about that one until August. And if you did order those Zune earbuds on 7/8, the earliest they would be delivered would be about 3-4 weeks from now.

I just really hope you get your prizes soon because it sucks to know that a lot of you guys haven't received all your prizes...for whatever reason. I took a break from Club Bing for a little while this month, and all the prizes I ordered in June have been shipped. I'm sure none of my accounts have been "flagged," but with the rules being so vauge, I'm worried about not getting prizes in the future. And if Bing IS "craking down," on multi-account people, I hope it doesn't bite them in the ass (marketshare-wise).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']And if Bing IS "craking down," on multi-account people, I hope it doesn't bite them in the ass (marketshare-wise).[/QUOTE]
Haha yeah I'd have to agree with GuyLee, even though I've received all my prizes (legit player).

My Play and Charge Kit (ordered 6/13) has been delivered!!!!!!! YES!!! I'm so relieved. No shipping email. I'm so grateful we have use of the cbx tracker.

I'm retired from playing though, not sure if I'll start up again.
The stress of possibly being flagged for who knows what reason for sure just puts too much of a damper on it for me.

WOW! CBX shows two items are actually shipping to my town. .80 & .30lbs Hopefully my play n' charge kit and Too Human. My faith may have been restored! Still no confirmation though but I don't even care about that. Oh and my 1 song download still hasn't been emailed to me.

I haven't received any prizes in a couple of months. Most of the stuff I haven't gotten was sent to family in another state. Still nothing headed there. What is interesting is that only two packages are headed to my city. That's way down from the 20+ that CBX was usually tracking. I doubt it's one of those botters who puts up pictures of like 60 identical items, because it's a large city. Must be a bunch of people were flagged or CB slowed way down.

After double checking things. I found out that the Play and Charge kit that shipped was ordered on the 15th to my friends house. I ordered a Play and Charge kit to my house on the 13th (on a different account). So that one is missing. Darn, so does that mean that account is flagged for sure? Or perhaps my home address is flagged? Has anyone confirmed that after the change to Bing that they don't ship to addresses previously used in a flagged account? I ordered Gears of War on the 17th to my house. If that doesn't ship I'm going to start getting worried because I ordered several prizes to my house.

not sure if this'll help anyone, but if that p&p kit is mine...

I've been playing multiple accounts every day, with bots and sending them to the same address.

What I'm still missing is the grill and the head phones, both of which I ordered at most 2 days before they were taken down from the site.

[quote name='dragoon99']Or perhaps my home address is flagged? Has anyone confirmed that after the change to Bing that they don't ship to addresses previously used in a flagged account?[/QUOTE]

They haven't done that in the past.

However, something is definitely going on. I have another account that I'm using to test against my address. I won't know anything for another week though. If that doesn't come in, I'm kicking Bing to the curb.

I got shipping email yesterday for the Coleman lantern, ordered June 15 or so, shipping UPS. Last week I received the peppermill, shipped by US Mail, about 9 days after I got the shipping email for that one. Both were ordered on separate accounts I use, shipped to the same address using different names (my wife and stepson). My daily play is erratic, sometimes 100 points on one account, sometimes maxing out two accounts and half of a third, all on the same computer. I don't use any autotypers or anything.

[quote name='Jmclark']Is the 30GB Zune a refurb? I'm considering saving up enough tickets and flipping it for a nice $90-100.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure the Zune is not a refurb, but some people have reported receiving the "Academic Version" of the Zune which is pretty much the same device except in red and with a special sticker. It shouldn't make a difference in flipping.

[quote name='The93owner']I'm pretty sure the Zune is not a refurb, but some people have reported receiving the "Academic Version" of the Zune which is pretty much the same device except in red and with a special sticker. It shouldn't make a difference in flipping.[/QUOTE]

My Wife's Zune came with an Academic sticker, but it was black, not red. I think the Academics came in the same colors as the standard ones.

Got a shipping email for a controller order placed on 6/18, took exactly a month. This is my first item from this program, I'm only an occassional player, but it seems good if you can invest the time into it.

Has anyone gotten Gears of War lately? Mine should have shipped or ship very soon or else I'll have to mark it as not coming.

I'm starting to think after the change to Bing, they started checking for previously used names + address combinations and just cancel everything ordered with a name and address that matches as having been previously used to order with another account. I don't think they are necessary checking if the accounts were played at the same day or time. This will effect a lot of people even if they solely do it by checking for the name + address having been used previously.

If this is true then I should get the prizes I ordered under different names + my home address but nothing I ordered under my previously used real name + address. Which is coming true so far I didn't get my play and charge kit, my Gears of War has not shipped yet unless it's back ordered. I ordered both to my name + home addy last month before this was even a consideration. But the play and charge kit that arrived to my friends house was the first time I ordered anything to his name/address so that's why it came. But I ordered a few more things to his name/address again so those prizes will not be coming if this is how they are canceling orders.

Has anyone since the switch to Bing ordered stuff to the same previously used name + address and have received any or all of their ordered prizes?

Really there are none. It's 100% free! You don't even have to pay for shipping! The only??
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='dragoon99']I'm starting to think after the change to Bing, they started checking for previously used names + address combinations and just cancel everything ordered with a name and address that matches as having been previously used to order with another account. I don't think they are necessary checking if the accounts were played at the same day or time. This will effect a lot of people even if they solely do it by checking for the name + address having been used previously.[/QUOTE]

People with multiple accounts to the same address have gotten prizes, IIRC.

[quote name='evanft']People with multiple accounts to the same address have gotten prizes, IIRC.[/QUOTE]

I haven't gotten my prizes yet, and I ordered them on 6/4 and 6/11 on multiple accounts.

I've ordered mine 6/13 6/15 / 6/27 on multiple accounts the first 2 dates I received my prizes so I wouldn't worry about it unless you guys were hardkor botting

whats the trick to getting points so quickly? I just joined and only have the points for making Bing my default browser and a few from games (yes I read the first post) and I play the games with the post points.

[quote name='meatwad3000']I've ordered mine 6/13 6/15 / 6/27 on multiple accounts the first 2 dates I received my prizes so I wouldn't worry about it unless you guys were hardkor botting[/QUOTE]

Except there are those that don't bot, like me, with multiple accounts who didn't receive prizes. It's really odd what's going on at Bing, odder than usual.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']whats the trick to getting points so quickly? I just joined and only have the points for making Bing my default browser and a few from games (yes I read the first post) and I play the games with the post points.[/QUOTE]

There is no trick to quick points. It's all a matter of work using anagramsolver, which basically turns Bing into data entry.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']whats the trick to getting points so quickly? I just joined and only have the points for making Bing my default browser and a few from games (yes I read the first post) and I play the games with the post points.[/QUOTE]
http://www.anagramssolved.com

Use it for any of the word scrambling games (Word Slugger, Spelling Bee, Chicktionary) and for Flexicon, which is what I play.

just got my first 1000 points on my first day, at what point does it become the next day, 12:01am on your time period, or is it a specific time period that the whole site becomes the next day at?

[quote name='rockmysocks10']just got my first 1000 points on my first day, at what point does it become the next day, 12:01am on your time period, or is it a specific time period that the whole site becomes the next day at?[/quote]
7 pm est

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']7 pm est[/QUOTE]

oh cool, that means I changed days before I got my 1000 points, no big deal now I can try and get more points!

[quote name='RockMySocks10']oh cool, that means I changed days before I got my 1000 points, no big deal now I can try and get more points![/QUOTE]

If you max out an account for the day, it'll pop up with a message telling you that you can't get any more points for the day. It's a lot nicer than having to keep track yourself.

Just received the prizes I ordered 6/17 Play & Charge Kit and Too Human.

When I ordered I had one account but started a second well before the prizes were shipped if that makes any difference.

[quote name='MysteryGoat']Just received the prizes I ordered 6/17 Play & Charge Kit and Too Human.

When I ordered I had one account but started a second well before the prizes were shipped if that makes any difference.[/QUOTE]
It won't matter till you try to order with the second account...

If my theory is right, and assuming they were both used to get tickets on the same day, then ordering to the same name/address will flag both accounts for violating the 1000 tickets per day rule.

So, I would suggest that you order to a different address, or at least use a different name on the second account. Just to be safe.

Oh, and congrats on your prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back