Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='A Gamer']I can assure you that your case is not "normal". I used to see many, many, many packages in the tracker that missed the 3rd attempt and UPS would even send the person a post card...

Recent examples:

- 1Z665F334202921562 - receiver moved, sending post card, returned a week later.
:roll:[/QUOTE]

They never sent a postcard... :cry:

360 controller for PC I ordered 12/30 is scheduled to be here Monday, 2/1. Also expecting to get a confirmation e-mail for the Sony headphones soon (ordered 1/1). One month turnaround time seems to be the standard, as the only thing I've ordered that didn't ship almost exactly one month from the order date was the 360 headset, which took an additional week for some reason.

I dont know about you guys, but the whole one month effect makes it like christmas

like you KNOW when its going to come but when its there your so happy lol

[quote name='CaptainKirk']I dont know about you guys, but the whole one month effect makes it like christmas

like you KNOW when its going to come but when its there your so happy lol[/QUOTE]

It absolutely is :) I can't wait to come back from school in a week or two to see to see the blue tooth head set sitting infront of my door.

On a side note, they really need to add some prizes its getting pretty pathetic

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']It absolutely is :) I can't wait to come back from school in a week or two to see to see the blue tooth head set sitting infront of my door.

On a side note, they really need to add some prizes its getting pretty pathetic[/QUOTE]

New dream prizes:
Xbox 360 Messenger Kit
Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter
Xbox 360 Steering Wheel
Microsoft Points

[quote name='CaptainKirk']New dream prizes:
Xbox 360 Messenger Kit
Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter
Xbox 360 Steering Wheel
Microsoft Points[/QUOTE]

the steering wheel would make my day :D

Would love a Flip Mino HD camera or something similar, but HD. They're under $200, so they're reasonable as a prize. I would also consider Blu-Ray's preferably boxsets since movies drop in price fairly quickly. And a big prize like the kayak would be nice. Something to get me outside not playing Club Bing stuff for a while.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Hah, blu-rays. I wonder if they'd ever put up a blu-ray player, which also begs the question: do Blu-ray players up-convert DVDs?[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't they? And yes, most, if not all, Blu-ray players will upconvert.

I saw the Transformers 2 DVD (I dont need it i have it already)

but in the picture you can see it says 2 Disc Edition, do you think it is or its the single disc

[quote name='CaptainKirk']I saw the Transformers 2 DVD (I dont need it i have it already)

but in the picture you can see it says 2 Disc Edition, do you think it is or its the single disc[/QUOTE]

The picture combined with the fact that it's more expensive than the other DVDs makes me think it probably is the 2 disc edition.

[quote name='killer9']id just rather see an arcade 360 or the hd dvd add on[/QUOTE]

I want both. They'd go nicely together.

I've been gone a while, when did they remove the 360 controllers?
I would love to see a red controller up there but any color will do.

[quote name='civic_duty']I'd like to see a netbook come available.[/QUOTE]

I'd be happy with anything new at this point
(other than books, cds, and potato chip clips).

[quote name='killer9']i dont think so they have tons i bet[/QUOTE]
The HD DVD player would awesome to put up because I install everything through USB on my netbook which is rather annoying and I would finally be able to install leopard if they put one up. Now I really want them to add that :bouncy:

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I'd be happy with anything new at this point
(other than books, cds, and potato chip clips).
[/QUOTE]

While I have no interest in spending tickets on chip clips and I don't like to get new music on physical media, I'd be happy with new books. So far they haven't put up a single thing that I'm interested in reading.

Also, I realize they may only have access to books by certain publishers, but I'm a little surprised they haven't offered up the Gears, Halo, and Mass Effect books. They're all MS published games and you'd think they'd want to strengthen those brands. Of course I wouldn't order those either, so it doesn't matter to me.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']I want Xbox 360 products up there

Screw the books, cds, and potato chip clips![/QUOTE]

Hey, whenever your chips go stale, don't come crying to me.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Hehe. But really? Those chip clips are like 2 for a $1 at the dollar store, lmao.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but then you have to get someone to write Bing on them for you. Suddenly you're paying like $6 for a single clip. That's outrageous. I'll just spend a few tickets on it.

[quote name='civic_duty']I use a clothespin. Even cheaper.[/QUOTE]

I use binder clips. They're easy to steal from your closest office supply cabinet.

[quote name='cyberduelist2']where's my oven... =/[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I ordered the oven in November & still haven't received it. :whistle2:s

did anyone who ordered the hand blender get it yet?..i know people say that it takes 60 days but ive never had that problem..usually 4 to 5 weeks for everything

[quote name='stacey369']did anyone who ordered the hand blender get it yet?..i know people say that it takes 60 days but ive never had that problem..usually 4 to 5 weeks for everything[/QUOTE]

Prizes that get voted in take longer than prizes that just show up on the site. Just be patient.

[quote name='free_willy']Ordered both men's and women's Northface jackets on 12/31, and both are out for delivery today.[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous =D I didn't get my tickets in time to grab myself and my fiancee those jackets. Northface makes great products.

[quote name='caralisia']Ditto. I ordered the oven in November & still haven't received it. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Wife ordered hers in November as well and we still haven't gotten it. Oddly enough we have separate addresses and names so we shouldn't be flagged and we've never even ordered the same prizes. Our Toaster oven is going fast (knob fell off, have to turn it on with a better knife and the door doesn't close all the way) so we ARE looking forward to it.

[quote name='snives']I'm jealous =D I didn't get my tickets in time to grab myself and my fiancee those jackets. Northface makes great products.[/QUOTE]

Bleh, they tried to deliver it during lunch today when nobody was home.

The UPS guy marked the next delivery attempt as either 10:30-2:00, 2:00-5:00, or 5:00-8:00 tomorrow. Who do they think they are -- the cable company?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back