Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='A Gamer']Just call UPS and tell them you will be gone. They will attempt a first delivery and leave a note, and then hold it in Will-Call for when you get back.

It can be a little tricky sometimes if you don't have a specific tracking number, but in this case you should not have a problem.[/QUOTE]

I can really do that?

1p80lj.jpg

1) Double Ticket Day is from midnight-to-midnight PST (not reset-to-reset) -- for those of you that can't do the time-zone math:
  • 3 am 3/09 to 3 am 3/10 for Eastern;
  • 2 am 3/09 to 2 am 3/10 for Central;
  • 1 am 3/09 to 1 am 3/10 for Mountain;
2) You get the same number of tickets for the games;

3) Same daily ticket limit still applies (roughly 1k tickets);

4) You will get a MAXIMUM of 1000 Bonus tickets credited to your account several days after Double Ticket day is over (72 hrs according to the Club Bing site);

5) The bonus tickets show up as their own line-item on your account, so this will not look like you went over the daily limit on any specific game for the day.

fuck yea captchas are back! So much better than clicking those damn cats and having difficultly determining one from the other with their awful pictures. I'm hoping that captchas are here to stay!

Does anyone have written somewhere what the version number was the other day? Perhaps they went back to an older version of the software to alleviate the flash script timeout issues (I know I've been getting a lot of them). If so, then I'd presume they will add asirra back either into this version or once they have the performance issues ironed out.

[quote name='solid-alchemist']i liked the cats too...they felt easier[/QUOTE]

Not sure if anyone took that clubbing survey recently but one of the questions was if you liked the origianl captchas or the cats and dogs. I voted for the cats and dogs but maybe more people liked the original.

The cats take slightly longer, but are easier to get in one shot. Once in awhile I'll get like 6 captchas in a row with pea soup green text on a gray background and it's really difficult to make them out.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']It might take Jesus himself for Halo Wars to be delivered before April.[/QUOTE]

What if you're Jewish?

...¬_¬

Jesus was Jewish and is willing to help everyone get their Halo wars....with this wait I hope we get the platinum hits version with the extra content :)

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Not sure if anyone took that clubbing survey recently but one of the questions was if you liked the origianl captchas or the cats and dogs. I voted for the cats and dogs but maybe more people liked the original.[/QUOTE]
Yup, I took that survey too and voted for the cats and dogs.

Perhaps Bing decided they wanted to remove the cats and dogs temporarily to remove the stupid images of "picture not found" and the picture of the guys standing in the lobby of some building.

Or they hate popular vote.

I voted against pictures, because I got tired of clicking all the cats and coming back with another screen because one of the dogs was apparently a cat in a clever disguise. I'm all for the text captchas, myself.

Any ideas for what to do with the hard drive, guys? I should be getting it today...I have plenty of space on my computer and I have a separate backup server. To be honest, I'm not quite sure why I got it. :p Should I just try to sell it on craigslist?

some questions:

during a double ticket day, do the double tickets count towards the game's limit?

is VIP status just access to certain prizes? does that mean I can simply rack up points and then use IE, install toolbar 9etc to get status) when I want a certain prize?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']some questions:

during a double ticket day, do the double tickets count towards the game's limit?

is VIP status just access to certain prizes? does that mean I can simply rack up points and then use IE, install toolbar 9etc to get status) when I want a certain prize?[/QUOTE]

I know that during double ticket day the extra tickets do not count toward the game's overall limit. Not sure about VIP.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']some questions:

is VIP status just access to certain prizes? does that mean I can simply rack up points and then use IE, install toolbar 9etc to get status) when I want a certain prize?[/QUOTE]

For the VIP question, Yes you can do that. I have 3 computers that I use and only one of them has the tool bar downloaded, etc and when I log on with that computer it shows me with the VIP status.

Good news for those waiting for Halo Wars and/or Ninja Gaiden, they are finally moving! Mine should be here Thursday.

[quote name='conchopearl']I ordered the hard drive Feb 7. I just got the shipping confirmation. It is supposed to be here Thursday.[/QUOTE]

congrats.....i truly am flagged......anyone redeemed for external HD on the 2/3 that haven't recieved shipping confirm either?

Last edited by a moderator:
My pilates bands finally showed up in the mail today, a whole 8 days after something ordered (and shipped) on the same day showed up ups.

Now all I have to do is overcome the fear of these things snapping at inopportune moments.

[quote name='Shafted']congrats.....i truly am flagged......anyone redeemed on the 2/3 that haven't recieved shipping confirm either?[/QUOTE]

redeemed what my friend?

[quote name='killer9']email them shaft[/QUOTE]

If it's been less than 12 weeks it's unlikely that they'll respond with anything other than the canned response.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']15th? where do you live? Alaska? lol[/QUOTE]
Are you going to continue asking that to everyone who doesn't live right next to where the items ship from?

actually maxed out tickets for the first time. can someone post a ss of the vip prizes? I barely go on and when I do I get maybe 200 or tickets max.

[quote name='DarkZion']Are you going to continue asking that to everyone who doesn't live right next to where the items ship from?[/QUOTE]

are you going to continue being a dick? :applause::applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back