Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='irishsoccermbw']...
Has anyone received the bluray player yet? I wanna order one for my lady friend but I'm having a hard time matching up the picture in the description to any of those on Amazon. Thanks[/QUOTE]
I am fairly certain it is the Panasonic DMP-BD605K (mostly because that is what it says it is in the description).

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_BREADMAKER_sm.png

- Cuisinart 2lb Convection Bread Maker: 34,850 Tickets (VIP Only)
Prize Updates brought to by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

So Google Reader got a new feature a few months ago that monitored pages without feeds and alerted you to changes. I added the Bing prize page to mine. Just now it updated with two prizes that aren't on the page, which makes me think they were put up very briefly before being removed, which has happened in the past. This custom feed seems to only update a couple of times a day, so this may have happened late last night. Google just gives a couple of lines of text, so there may have been more items.

They were:

USB Beverage Chiller and Warmer. 5,250 Tickets
Solar Rhythm Soundbag. 6,700 Tickets

[quote name='BitLooter']Quick, everybody vote for Mass Effect 2! It's only at 41%, we need to stuff the ballots![/QUOTE]

It's losing ground. Ugh, I want ME2.

[quote name='BitLooter']Quick, everybody vote for Mass Effect 2! It's only at 41%, we need to stuff the ballots![/QUOTE]

But I already have Mass Effect 2. :(

I'd honestly be happy with either game because I have neither, but I want ME2 about 10x more. I don't care much about online play so I usually wait awhile for games like MW2 to drop in price or for games like ME2 to get all their DLC.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_USBCHILLER_sm.png
CB_SOLARSOUNDBAG_sm.png
CB_GAIAMTAEBOKIT_sm.png
CB_SMARTFOAMPILLOW_sm.png
CB_TAYLORBODYSCALE_sm.png
CB_CSD00001_sm.png
CB_FOODDEHYDRATOR_sm.png
CB_DIGIPHOTOFRAME_sm.png

- USB Beverage Chiller and Warmer: 5,250 Tickets
- Solar Rhythm Soundbag: 6,700 Tickets
- Gaiam Billy Blanks Tae Bo Amped Kit: 6,750 Tickets
- Smart-Foam Microfiber Pillow: 6,900 Tickets
- Taylor Body Composition Scale: 9,550 Tickets
- Wireless Comfort Desktop: 12,250 Tickets
- Professional Food Dehydrator: 14,600 Tickets
- 7" Digital Photo Frame w/MP3 & Speakers: 15,000 Tickets

[quote name='Shuino']Just got my Ninja Gaiden II today, ordered 3/03 lol[/QUOTE]

I haven't gotten mine. I should check if it's out for delivery today. I'm feeling sick so I'm home in my underwear and unprepared. I don't want to scare off the UPS guy, I depend on him.

[quote name='louiedog']I haven't gotten mine. I should check if it's out for delivery today. I'm feeling sick so I'm home in my underwear and unprepared. I don't want to scare off the UPS guy, I depend on him.[/QUOTE]

lol nice, mine was stuck at billing info. received for ever and I contacted Bing which took like 3 weeks to fix it.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I was hoping they'd add some stuff that's good to sell, everything added is stuff that won't sell for much on eBay it seems.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping they'd add some stuff I'd like to use. No such luck.

[quote name='louiedog']I was hoping they'd add some stuff I'd like to use. No such luck.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't think too many people really want to dehydrate their food, or heat up their drinks with their computer :nottalking:

I like the idea of a food dehydrator, but I'd probably use it twice a year. I don't need a huge appliance like that taking up space.

[quote name='killer9']i like the dehydrator it can make beef jerky and stuff like that[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Jerky and dried fruits = win.

[quote name='louiedog']I was hoping they'd add some stuff I'd like to use. No such luck.[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't use a pillow? :bouncy:

I think the photo frame would make a great gift for mother's day... it won't make it in time even when you order today but the mums should like it either way.

[quote name='A Gamer']Prizes Recently Added:
CB_CAMERABAG_sm.png

- Neoprene Electronics Case: 1,750 Tickets
[/QUOTE]

Sweet if I order about 10 of these, cut them up, and add them to the neoprene covers for my Sony Readers and the Built lunch totes I got, I can make myself a wetsuit.

[quote name='Nordom']Where on the site can you vote on this?[/QUOTE]

That depends, are you voting the same why I am? :)

It's on the main page. Click on the tab that says Vote on Prize. You must be signed in.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']I had the same problem at first

Just let it reload your browser for you dont open it yourself[/QUOTE]

Thanks for trying to help but it still didn't work. It said some kind of error then uninstalled itself :) I guess i will try again after I reinstall windows at a later date.

I hope they bring back the Wireless Controller with the receiver soon, I want to order one as a gift for a friend of mine.

Maybe they'll add it eventually. Didn't they have a Tetris game a few months ago against the Sudoku game that's up right now?

I may end up getting the Neoprene bag, probably good for my DSi or Zune.

Anyone have experience with the previous non-solar soundbag? I like the idea, plus it could potentially charge stuff on the go provided I have the correct adaptor. Win-win.

[quote name='Redeema']I may end up getting the Neoprene bag, probably good for my DSi or Zune.
[/QUOTE]

I noticed it has a belt loop -- so are fanny packs cool if they're neoprene?

[quote name='louiedog']So Google Reader got a new feature a few months ago that monitored pages without feeds and alerted you to changes. I added the Bing prize page to mine. Just now it updated with two prizes that aren't on the page, which makes me think they were put up very briefly before being removed, which has happened in the past. This custom feed seems to only update a couple of times a day, so this may have happened late last night. Google just gives a couple of lines of text, so there may have been more items.

They were:

USB Beverage Chiller and Warmer. 5,250 Tickets
Solar Rhythm Soundbag. 6,700 Tickets[/QUOTE]

How do you set this up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back