Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prizes Recently Removed:

CB_B4O00001_sm.png

- Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

[quote name='EKAJ13']Do we have to sign up for the VIP status to get prizes that are voted on? Or are those separate?[/QUOTE]

The last prize that was voted in is the diamond pendant which isn't VIP. So, it won't necessarily be VIP just because it's voted in, but that doesn't mean it can't be VIP. So, like most Club Bing speculation, we'll just have to wait and see.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']A Gamer when should we expect the MW2 or ME2 up on Prize Mall?

How long until they end the poll and add the prizes?[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I have not been tracking the prize votes at all, so I have no idea how long it will take.

But I do know that historically the voted prizes can take as long as 2 months to start shipping, and then the usual 29-to-32 days after that.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']A Gamer when should we expect the MW2 or ME2 up on Prize Mall?

How long until they end the poll and add the prizes?[/QUOTE]

As mentioned the polling typically goes on for at least a week, though I have never personally paid any attention. After that it can take anywhere from a few weeks to as little as a day before the prize shows up in the prize mall. It seems they are getting quicker though. I believe the diamond pendant that is up there now went up the day after voting ended.

[quote name='EKAJ13']Do we have to sign up for the VIP status to get prizes that are voted on? Or are those separate?[/QUOTE]

If the games were destined to be VIP prizes it would say so in the product descriptions on the voting page. Previous voted prizes have always had the same description during voting and after being added to the prize mall, I assume it will be the same here. Also the ticket cost is consistent with a non-VIP game.

I just remembered that voted prizes don't ship the typical one month after orders are placed. At that point Modern Warfare will be like $30 or so.

[quote name='Redeema']I just remembered that voted prizes don't ship the typical one month after orders are placed. At that point Modern Warfare will be like $30 or so.[/QUOTE]

Doubt it , this is activi$ion we're talking about after all and the original MW was at a pretty high MSRP for a long time

[quote name='CaptainKirk']so the voted prizes take more then a month? that sucks[/QUOTE]
Just for the first shipment to start... After that they are on the normal schedule...

So, if you order the first day it is listed, you will probably get it the same day as someone that ordered it as much as a month after you did... But, from that point on, the 29-to-32 day window applies, if it stays listed that long.

Quite often, these prizes are popular and taken down long before it even gets to that... And the entire stock is shipped at once, roughly 2 months from when it is first listed. The drill comes to mind. It was up for about 2 weeks, and they all shipped on the same day.

[quote name='killer9']woot my Sony DSC-W330 Camera is coming 4-14 yay
[/QUOTE]lol what a coincidence, my lost odyssey is coming 4-14. :lol:

I wish they'd put some better prizes up. I've got three accounts at 30,000+, but there's nothing to get. I guess I'll go for the camcorder.

Oh darn, you guys are getting your shipping emails for things that you ordered on 3/11? I ordered the Explorer Mini Mouse and I didn't get any email...

EDIT: Also why is CaptainKirk banned? I didn't see him do anything wrong in this thread, or is it possibly for some other reason?

[quote name='Redeema']Not that there's many breadmakers to choose from, but this is the one offered as far as I can tell: Macy's MSRP $159.99[/QUOTE]

you have to love the massive variety of club bing though

you can have a Zune one day, and a breadmaker the next

[quote name='Redeema']Not that there's many breadmakers to choose from, but this is the one offered as far as I can tell: Macy's MSRP $159.99[/QUOTE]

Yeap. That's it.

Btw, if you haven't already; check out A Gamer's blog because he will have a link to prizes that are listed on Amazon if they're a brand name product. This bread maker being one of them.:bouncy:

[quote name='major morgan']Yeap. That's it.

Btw, if you haven't already; check out A Gamer's blog because he will have a link to prizes that are listed on Amazon if they're a brand name product. This bread maker being one of them.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

:twoguns:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cin84_12']I wish they'd put some better prizes up. I've got three accounts at 30,000+, but there's nothing to get. I guess I'll go for the camcorder.[/QUOTE]
Tell me about it. I'm sitting on several accounts with nothing to get. I do regret ordering the GPS, and am saving at least one account for its return. I did order the M$ Mini Mouse for my laptop and the Hairy Pooter book set for my wife a couple days ago just to burn up some tickets.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Tell me about it. I'm sitting on several accounts with nothing to get. I do regret ordering the GPS, and am saving at least one account for its return. I did order the M$ Mini Mouse for my laptop and the Hairy Pooter book set for my wife a couple days ago just to burn up some tickets.[/QUOTE]

confused? you say you regret ordering the GPS but are going to order it again if it comes back?

[quote name='Three Dog']confused? you say you regret ordering the GPS but are going to order it again if it comes back?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure the regret is based on not ordering it, simple typo. I hope my camcorder ordered 3/16 ships soon I'm leaving for a family vacation to Spain in a week and a half :pray:

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I'm sure the regret is based on not ordering it, simple typo. I hope my camcorder ordered 3/16 ships soon I'm leaving for a family vacation to Spain in a week and a half :pray:[/QUOTE]

If you tell UPS they can have the package redirected to a UPS store and held for you, just in case.

[quote name='xycury']how much was the pillow? I've been away for too long... curious to know if I should be pist on missing it.[/QUOTE]

6900 tix

After mulling over it for a bit I finally broke down and ordered the Norelco cordless shaver last night. Now I'm down to 1 ticket...¬_¬

I want that shaver, too. I'm gonna get it, if it stays on there for a week. I've ALMOST got enough tickets, better get playing.

Prizes Recently Added:

CB_MSNETBALL_sm.png
CB_PEDOMETER_sm.png
B4Y00035_sm.png
BOOK8FOODNETFAV_sm.png
CB_NECKPILLOW_sm.png

- Net Ball Game: 2,200 Tickets
- StayFit Multi-Function Pedometer: 2,400 Tickets
- Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit: 5,300 Tickets
- Food Network Favorites: 5,500 Tickets
- Massage Neck Travel Pillow: 5,700 Tickets
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back