Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technical question. I used to play this at work but took a break for school. Now when I try to log in it tries to load the game but it never does anything. Anyone else have this issue and what do you do?

[quote name='Slappybob']Technical question. I used to play this at work but took a break for school. Now when I try to log in it tries to load the game but it never does anything. Anyone else have this issue and what do you do?[/QUOTE]

What do you mean it never does anything? Does the game screen load, but then it gets stuck on "loading puzzle"?

If so, I'm in the same boat. I used to play a few games when I had time to kill at work, but it hasn't worked for me here since they changed to ASIRRA. It definitely isn't my work PC since my netbook can run it at home, but not while I use my work connection. So it may have to do with the port.

I wrote to CB about it but got the stupid canned response of clearing temp files, cookies, etc. Didn't do a damned thing for me. I just kind of gave up on it and chalked it up to my work connection not allowing me to play.

[quote name='Slappybob']Technical question. I used to play this at work but took a break for school. Now when I try to log in it tries to load the game but it never does anything. Anyone else have this issue and what do you do?[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a "clear your cache/temp files" problem to me. Try in another browser, one you wouldn't normally use, if it works, your cache is borked.

Its basically the same problem Major Morgan is having where it gets stuck on the loading puzzle screen. I am sure it has something to do with my works firewalls.

I hope that MW2 hangs in a few more days, I'm still 4k tickets short.

BTW, if you order multiple prizes on the same day, do they still get delivered in separate packages?

[quote name='BitLooter']I hope that MW2 hangs in a few more days, I'm still 4k tickets short.

BTW, if you order multiple prizes on the same day, do they still get delivered in separate packages?[/QUOTE]

Yes, everything comes separately, even on the same day. They seem to have boxes sized specifically for various prizes.

Got my camera today goes nice with my other ones
004-9.jpg

WTF! No one applauds the awesome piece of literature that was written by Jerry-kun?!! fuck that! That was awesome, I don't know if it's original or not, but I was highly entertained.

Oh, and I too hope that Modern Warfare 2 sticks around a while, though, I won't be hurt if it doesn't. There are other things I could be happier with than a game that shows up two months from now. Plus, there's a good chance that it makes a return in small quantities when the flagged accounts prizes come back into the system.

[quote name='steelsmack']So answer the question before it is asked:

Your bonus tickets won't show up immediately, it takes around 72 hours (3 days) for the bonus tickets to show up in your account.

Now we just have to post that at the top of every page during the day...

Side note, ordered the hard drive.[/QUOTE]
See, you ruined it for me. It's more fun to wait and see if someone asks it, than to answer a question that has not yet been asked.

[quote name='DarkZion']See, you ruined it for me. It's more fun to wait and see if someone asks it, than to answer a question that has not yet been asked.[/QUOTE]
Is it more fun to watch an idiot ask a question that is answered in the first post or is it more fun to watch an idiot ask a question that is answered on the same page? Frankly, I like seeing the bigger idiot...

[quote name='Redeema']WTF! No one applauds the awesome piece of literature that was written by Jerry-kun?!! fuck that! That was awesome, I don't know if it's original or not, but I was highly entertained..[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I figure people just scan the thread looking for items removed/added or answers to their question. It is original, but loosely based on the old campfire stories we all heard as kids. The setup was too perfect to resist telling the tale. :D

[quote name='Jerry-kun']Thanks. I figure people just scan the thread looking for items removed/added or answers to their question. It is original, but loosely based on the old campfire stories we all heard as kids. The setup was too perfect to resist telling the tale. :D[/QUOTE]

another thanks :D

[quote name='steelsmack']Is it more fun to watch an idiot ask a question that is answered in the first post or is it more fun to watch an idiot ask a question that is answered on the same page? Frankly, I like seeing the bigger idiot...[/QUOTE]
I was actually looking to see if anyone would ask. Cause it'd be awesome if nobody did (without having the answer posted on a recent page).

Until next Double Ticket Day I suppose...

looks like the bbq grill set is back. this has been a crazy week for items.

edit: my bad, looks like it's been there for a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prizes Recently Removed:

CB_EARL_sm.png
CB_GOURMERASBBAG_sm.png
CB_OGIOBAGBLACK_sm.png
CB_MONOPOLY_sm.png
9AM00014_sm.png
65W00001_sm.png
CB_GUESSWATCHSILV_sm.png
CB_GUESSWATCHPINK_sm.png

- Dog Toy - Earl the Rubber Chicken
- Gourmet Lunch Tote Black Raspberry
- Ogio Half Dome Bag - Black
- Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition
- Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32 English
- Wireless Optical Desktop 3000
- Guess Ladies Bracelet Watch Silver Dial
- Guess Ladies Bracelet Watch Pink Dial
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

[quote name='Redeema']WTF! No one applauds the awesome piece of literature that was written by Jerry-kun?!! fuck that! That was awesome, I don't know if it's original or not, but I was highly entertained.[/QUOTE]

He should publish that, maybe as a children's book to warn children of the dangers of microsoft products... :lol:

Either way it should become a NY Times Bestseller

[quote name='BitLooter']
Apparently, this is a cat doctor. Stupid pictures.[/QUOTE]
When I get pictures like those, I just press the button for a new set of pictures. It's faster than selecting pictures and having it be wrong only to have to select more pictures.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']How did ya get banned?[/QUOTE]

apparently if you bump your thread sitting next to a friend in a library they get mad lol

[quote name='CaptainKirk']apparently if you bump your thread sitting next to a friend in a library they get mad lol[/QUOTE]

them's the rules, welcome back!

[quote name='CaptainKirk']apparently if you bump your thread sitting next to a friend in a library they get mad lol[/QUOTE]
What? Can you explain? I understand that there's a limit to bumping your own thread, but what's all the "next to a friend in a library", and who gets mad?

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']What? Can you explain? I understand that there's a limit to bumping your own thread, but what's all the "next to a friend in a library", and who gets mad?[/QUOTE]

so pretty much, me and my friend where in the library on the "quiet" floor, and we pretty much had a convo on my thread like a bumpfest instead of talking (which you really cant on that floor)

and @killer9 ew your still here?

Does anyone know if you can still donate after hitting the $600 IRS mark for this year or will they give you the IRS form too? Thanks.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']has the amount of tickets needed for a prize ever dropped (or worse increased)?[/QUOTE]
They go up all the time. For example Too Human used to be only 2500, last time it was on there. I've never heard of the price going down, though.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']has the amount of tickets needed for a prize ever dropped (or worse increased)?[/QUOTE]

The 60 GB Xbox 360 was cheaper than the previous listing for the 20 GB 360. They aren't the same items, but considering the 60 GB was a better item in many ways and still cheaper, I'd say it counts.

I believe the Zune dropped in price before it was taken down. They were apparently trying to clear them out because it hasn't been back since.

The Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 reappeared at a very cheap price, but that was most likely an error because it bounced back up to a higher price.

[quote name='BitLooter']They go up all the time. For example Too Human used to be only 2500, last time it was on there. I've never heard of the price going down, though.[/QUOTE]
From time to time they do go down... But not often enough to expect it to happen...

- IntelliMouse Explorer: 5200 -> 4000 (3400 VIP);

- Barefoot Contessa Brownie Gift Pack: 5850 -> 2000 (expiration date issue?)

Those are the only two I can think of off hand, but I am sure there were others.

Edit: see... Completely missed the Zune and the KBD... but louiedog is on it.

This past weekend, I've come to fear any posts by A Gamer, as I'm 2000 tickets away from the razor and around 4000 away for the hard drive, and I'm praying at least one of the items stays up long enough to grab it...

I ordered both the $15 and the $25 Magazine Subscription prizes. Are they actually items that will be shipped to me (gift cards)?

[quote name='Nordom']I ordered both the $15 and the $25 Magazine Subscription prizes. Are they actually items that will be shipped to me (gift cards)?[/QUOTE]
Nobody knows right now. My assumption is through email, but there is a possibility that they might actual send it to you.

[quote name='Nordom']I ordered both the $15 and the $25 Magazine Subscription prizes. Are they actually items that will be shipped to me (gift cards)?[/QUOTE]

back in 2007 -2008 they were actual gift cards i suspect they willl be the same this time mailed to you

Just curious, I know they brand most of their items now, but do they brand bigger ticket items as well? For example the mixer, which I plan on ordering this week. Not that it is a big deal overall, but still curious as to what to expect.

The past two items I ordered last year each differed (branded water bottle, non-branded xbox), so has me wondering now.

[quote name='Kurina']Just curious, I know they brand most of their items now, but do they brand bigger ticket items as well? For example the mixer, which I plan on ordering this week. Not that it is a big deal overall, but still curious as to what to expect.

The past two items I ordered last year each differed (branded water bottle, non-branded xbox), so has me wondering now.[/QUOTE]

If an item is branded, they will mention it at the bottom of the product description. The pictures usually, if not always, show the logo on the item. The mixer is not branded. I believe that the only item over 20k tickets right now that is branded with the logo is the Roomba.

Ah sweet, thank you for the reply. Personally I didn't want a mixer sitting on my cabinet with the branding written on the side, although I would've likely ordered it anyways since it is a sweet deal. :D

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back