Club Loveline Free 1 Month Trial

carpwrist

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
I was listening to Loveline last night, with Rainn Wilson (Dwight from the Office) on their website and I saw the ad. Rainn Wilson was actually an awesome guest. I guess he's quite a fan of COD4. They talked about it for like 10 minutes at the beginning of the show. Anyway, back to the trial:

Details.
SPECIAL FREE TRIAL OFFER:
We would like to offer you a special free trial of Club Loveline.

Here are some of the Club Loveline benefits:
1. Podcast, download or access a 30 day commercial free library of the show.
2. Exclusive behind the scene webcasts with Loveline guests.
3. An archive of interviews and other highlights from the show.
4. Access to member only content and archives

DIRECTIONS FOR REDEEMING THIS ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL OFFER:
- Go to http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership
- Click on the "Club Loveline Monthly Membership"
- Add the membership to your cart and proceed to checkout
- Sign in using the Lovelineshow.com user name and password you previously created or create your new account
- Enter the special promotional code 471311 in the Promotional Code box in the lower left hand corner of the Checkout screen
- Click on the "Place Your Order" button at the top of the screen to finish!

Your Club Loveline 30 day free trial will begin immediately!

[You can cancel your new Club Loveline Membership at any time during the 30 day trial period at no cost. If you decide to stay a Member, you'll be billed each month going forward, but can still cancel any time.]

i know it's only a $5 savings, but it's worth checking out if you're a fan of Dr. Drew.

That's awesome. I think I'm going to have to try that. Either I'm going to have to subscribe in order to get my loveline fix or I'm just going to have to find some way to time shift radio, like a tivo.

bread's done
Back