Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone having trouble completing surveys:

I had the same issue with my Kid Icarus: Uprising survey but I tried it again in Internet Explorer (instead of Firefox) and it went through on the first try.

You don't have to re-type your registration code (it will say it was already redeemed), just scroll through your "To-Do" list and you should be able to find the survey.

I'm not sure if this will work for games other than Kid Icarus, but it's worth a shot to get your coins!

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Everyone will receive the same cards from the Nintendo promotion. The only cards that are random are the packs included with the game.[/QUOTE]

And those aren't even very random.

Everyone gets the exact same first two cards (Pit and Palutena)

The next three cards, you get one card from a possibility of three cards.
Example:
A B C
1 2 3
x = +

You'll get one letter, one number and one symbol.

Finally, you get one card randomly out of nine possible weapons.

[quote name='slowdive21']Did anyone get a card in "game informer" that subscribes to it? Mine didn't have a card in it. Is it only retail copies? (Alex Ross AC cover)[/QUOTE]

It is only in subscription copies. A friend of mine also didn't get his in his mailed copy. He contacted them and they said they'd send him another copy.

Where can you contact them? I need to contact them because I didn't get a mailed copy. And no, they're not just for subscribers.

I got power of flight card (actual card) in my game informer subscribtion copy, painted/somewhat photo quality image. (not the cover on the steelbook promos, looks hand drawn by Alex Ross).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm my subscription copy was the same cover as the steelbook. I wonder if it is only in the alternate cover that is also by Alex Ross.

Just for clarification it is an actual card right? Not a paper cut out or something?

EDIT: I also haven't received my cards from nintendo yet. :(

[quote name='slowdive21']Did anyone get a card in "game informer" that subscribes to it? Mine didn't have a card in it. Is it only retail copies? (Alex Ross AC cover)[/QUOTE]

I got one in my subscriber copy a few weeks ago.

On a related note, I found the new Nintendo Power (#277, Epic Mickey cover) that includes a pack of Kid Icarus cards at Wal-Mart today! :D
Street Date is supposed to be 4/3, so YMMV til then.

[quote name='maigoyume']AFAIK its been first of the month on the site.[/QUOTE]

Guess I'm totally wrong then. Only a couple more days to go til the new releases. I should probably stop hoping for Shantae. :D

[quote name='Strell']Buy Cubello before it's too late, everyone! BUY IT, AND SUFFER FROM ALL THE FUN YOU WILL BE HAVING[/QUOTE]

You think this is a fun game, maybe I will. Edit : I thought it was for the 3ds though.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I should probably stop hoping for Shantae. :D[/QUOTE]

Yes, please. Even if it's the only game they offer this month. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Strell']Buy Cubello before it's too late, everyone! BUY IT, AND SUFFER FROM ALL THE FUN YOU WILL BE HAVING[/QUOTE]

I bought Picross last night. Should I really buy Cubello, Strell? ;)

Had to email Nintendo today.

Ordered the Zelda posters on the 2nd; said shipped on the 5th. Ordered the KI cards and they've been "shipped" for days now. Neither has arrived. :(

Cubello is fantastic. It's like one of those games they show people playing in the future from movies in the past except it's here now in the present.

[quote name='Rig']Had to email Nintendo today.

Ordered the Zelda posters on the 2nd; said shipped on the 5th. Ordered the KI cards and they've been "shipped" for days now. Neither has arrived. :([/QUOTE]My cards took almost 2 weeks to get here and NoC HQ is within biking distance of my house. Same with my posters.

My cards from Nintendo haven't arrived either. I got a ship notification 3-16.

I did get the card from game informer in the mail today. I wrote their customer service and explained it wasn't in my mag. They didn't even tell me they mailed one.

[quote name='slowdive21']My cards from Nintendo haven't arrived either. I got a ship notification 3-16.

I did get the card from game informer in the mail today. I wrote their customer service and explained it wasn't in my mag. They didn't even tell me they mailed one.[/QUOTE]

I bought the magazine, and couldn't find the card in it. Is it for subscribers only??

[quote name='slowdive21']...I did get the card from game informer in the mail today. I wrote their customer service and explained it wasn't in my mag. They didn't even tell me they mailed one.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I bought the magazine, and couldn't find the card in it. Is it for subscribers only??[/QUOTE]

It is for subscribers only. My friend didn't get his card from his subscription copy either. He also contacted customer service and they sent him one too.

Pretty sure its June 30

Within each Club Nintendo year (July 1-June 30), earn 300 Coins to reach Gold status or 600 Coins for Platinum status. Family Account members' Coins are combined, so you have a greater chance of reaching Elite Status.

Edit: After posting I realized that there are only 30 days in June :|

I got so mad when the site was redesigned and not functioning properly that I haven't logged in since early February or so. I guess I should go see how many coins I have and what goods there are, I know I hit Platinum status and think Picross needs to happen.

[quote name='johnnypark']I got so mad when the site was redesigned and not functioning properly that I haven't logged in since early February or so. I guess I should go see how many coins I have and what goods there are, I know I hit Platinum status and think CUBELLO needs to happen.[/QUOTE]

That's right it does.

LAst year prize was butt. Mine is still on my shelf bored for its life.
Not a fan of the bar, wish it would tell me how many points i need for Platinum.
I just reacher Elite and will do some more Surveys for hopefully Platinum.

Where is the Pokemon prizes?

I have two family accounts now (one from a poopy ex) and I sent both KI sets to my address. Haven't gotten either yet. =\

[quote name='Strell']That's right it does.[/QUOTE]

OK, Strell, your overwhelming enthusiasm for the game combined with a trailer viewing has convinced me it's worth 100 coins. I wasn't positive my Wii would play nice with the Shop channel after being retooled to play imports, but I just confirmed that it's working just fine.

[quote name='johnnypark']OK, Strell, your overwhelming enthusiasm for the game combined with a trailer viewing has convinced me it's worth 100 coins. I wasn't positive my Wii would play nice with the Shop channel after being retooled to play imports, but I just confirmed that it's working just fine.[/QUOTE]

IDK, I think Strell is a crazy homeless person they use as a wifi hotspot.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't received the KI cards yet... Monday will make it 2 weeks since I got the shipping notification. It normally only takes 4-5 days for me to get my orders in from Club Nintendo, guess I'll shoot them an email if they don't show up tomorrow.

[quote name='sp00ge']And the new games are up! Price increase, though...

You, me and the Cubes :wii: - 200 coins
Excitebite World Rally :wii: - 200 coins
Metal Torrent :3ds: - 150 coins[/QUOTE]

DsiWare? Bah, until there is a firmware update that allows the games to boot or autocopy from the SD card I'm full on DSiWare games.

Dear Nintendo, a recompile for the DSiWare games to support boot from the SD card would be worth the time.

[quote name='slowdive21']I was reading the FAQs and it says coins are good for 2 years. Is that literally 2 years or are they on a different system?[/QUOTE]

Just to double-check, this means that any coins earned for the 2011 CN year (July 2010 - June 2011) will expire?

[quote name='slowdive21']Got my cards today. The "rare" card is Palutena on the top of my pack if that means anything to anyone.[/QUOTE]

Everyone gets the exact same cards, as mentioned previously in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back