Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double post. I got post play for all of my codes. I wish I would have known this as I would have entered the rest of my coins earlier so I could get the surveys to push me to platinum. I am 60 coins short and I don't think my codes from tonight will be ready by the 30th.

EDIT:
I need 60 coins for platinum.

I have wii play currently worth 50 coins.

I would appreciate a trade if possible.

I need 10 coins and sent the wii play code to a CAG for a pikmin code.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gamer SDP']almost forgot about this. I should be able to plat again.

how long does it take for those surveys to appear after entering a game's pin?[/QUOTE]

I think it is a week, but I am not positive.

[quote name='slowdive21']I think it is a week, but I am not positive.[/QUOTE]

Correct, one week. If you were relying on those surveys to plat, they should have been registered last Sat at the very latest. If you registered them later, you might want to find other avenues to get to 600.
Earn more Coins by completing post-play surveys, which are available one week after registration.
https://club.nintendo.com/coins.do

[quote name='Corvin']Damn, looks like this will be the first year I won't be Platinum. Sitting at 400 right now which is good enough for Gold at least. I do have DKCReturns code sitting at home and I want to grab Pikmin 2, so that would put me close but no cigar.[/QUOTE]

You can get games like wii music and links crossbow training dirt cheap at gamestop, and in my experience no one ever uses the codes.

I'm at platinum so if anybody wants this Kirby's Return to Dreamland code go for it:

E3R-KQCY-T3FG-YHP

I bought this game used, so if already redeemed, I apologize.

Either a lurker got it or it was already redeemed but thanks anyway pksellers. My guess:

Mario plunger...ok maybe in Japan LOL

[quote name='Sway']Correct, one week. If you were relying on those surveys to plat, they should have been registered last Sat at the very latest. If you registered them later, you might want to find other avenues to get to 600.

https://club.nintendo.com/coins.do[/QUOTE]

damn lol. also see that a whole bunch of games will have different coin values come July. Most of the pins I have in front of my now will go from 30 to 40. Nintendo really does screw the NA club.

I need only 10 more points to be platinum. Anyone have a spare code they don't want?

Also have 180 coins expiring. What is the best thing to get?

For anyone doing a survey run for Plat.... On every survey for a VC title I post to Club Nintendo I put the same thing in the comments section. "I should be able to make a single purchase for titles that exist on both systems similar to what is available on PSN"

Anyone know for sure if Pikmin 2 is going to hold at 50 coins for the new year? Just picked it up, but I was holding off putting it in until next month, since I'm not even getting gold status this year.

I reached platinum and don't know if I'll be able to next year for a third year in a row. I have 420 points expiring and don't know what to get with them. I was thinking a poster set and two screen savers. May sell the posters eventually because I know I they'll just stay in their tube after I peak at them once.

Do coins carry over to the next year? I know they won't be used towards getting a gold or plat, but can't you still use them for prizes?

[quote name='BrentronD']Do coins carry over to the next year? I know they won't be used towards getting a gold or plat, but can't you still use them for prizes?[/QUOTE]

Yes, of course. If you have expiring coins, it says so on your account. They do expire after a while, but the ones you enter now are good (for 2 years or something? I think it's in the OP ;)).

Sitting on 1870 coins, with nothing I really want. Fortunately none are expiring this year. Also, I have a decent stack of codes just waiting to be entered, so I may already have Platinum for next year on July 1.

[quote name='BrentronD']Ah ok, thanks for the quick reply. I gotta step up my reading skillz...[/QUOTE]

Well, I had to go check now. It actually isn't in the OP, but it is mentioned in post #4.

Basically, coins expire at the end of the Club year 2 years from when you redeem them. So codes being redeemed right now (just before the end of this Club year) will be good until the end of June, 2014. Codes you redeem in July will be good until end of June, 2015. So, chances are, you'll find something to spend those coins on before they expire. I've never had to deal with any expiring coins, though it seems others have that problem. The addition of the downloadable games every month should take care of that issue for many people. Plus I've gotten a T-shirt and 3DS game case just this last year. Though before that, I don't think I had redeemed any coins for over a year.

Friendly reminder: Last day to input codes for 2012 and last day to use coins that may be expiring this year.

I am willing to buy codes that are dropping in value today if anyone has any to sell. I'd prefer to pay through Amazon Payments (essentially gives you a gift card). I'd also pay for games that came out this year (Fortune Street, Mario Party 9, Kid Icarus, most 3DS games, etc).

Again, if you have coins expiring this year and you don't know what to get, I will also pay to have you order things for me.

I need 40 more points till platinum, if anyone can give me points for free please PM me.

I'd also be willing to buy one if that's what it comes too.

May be the wrong place but I have about 20-25 codes(including duplicates) for sale for $3 paypal each. If you are interested PM and let me know which game you DON'T need codes for so we dont go back and forth. You will get your codes before the end of the day if I happen to go outside because I wont be carrying them on me.

Oh snap, apparently I never bothered to register any of my Wii games. On a whim I decided to check Twilight Princess. Glad I did, got almost 1000 points... (and am now with the angry crowd about getting jipped out of an easy platinum for next year lol)

So today is the last day.
I just entered the Tales of the Abyss 3D.
It will count towards Platinum right.
Almost forget as I was shy 100 points.

For the 3ds surveys that are dropping from 20 to 10 points, does that include pending surveys that are already waiting in our account? So we should do those now also?

Damn, I'm 20 points short of platinum. anyone kind enough to give me an extra DS code they have? I can pay back double the points later if you want.

Thanks cheapbastard, fail on my part though. Thought I had more post play surveys than I did, So I'll still wind up 10 points shy of platinum. I'll Offer double the points back to anyone who can get me another code before midnight(also known as the dark hour).

Registered some 2 Wii games and 5 DS games to get to 600. Hope the reward is cool like the statue from a few years ago. I think it will be easy to get Plat this next year with the WiiU out.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Anyone know for sure if Pikmin 2 is going to hold at 50 coins for the new year? Just picked it up, but I was holding off putting it in until next month, since I'm not even getting gold status this year.[/QUOTE]

Did we ever get an answer about Pikmin 2? I just bought it today at Toys R Us (thanks to that B1G175% games $19.99 and under) and wondered if I should register it now. The list of changing point values doesn't show it changing and it's advertised as a 50 point game (+10 more if registered before July 10) but all the other Select titles are dropping to 20. I'm good for Platinum status this year but that 30 point drop is big.

Last call for codes if anybody needs. $2.50 paypal if you're interested. Let me know what you already have if you're interested so we don't go back and forth.

I'm sitting on a few codes. If anyone needs one or two to reach Platinum, PM me! I'm willing to part with them for free.

EDIT: All gone!

[quote name='Strell']I seem to remember that any game released this month will not change their coin value.

Trying to find where I saw this...[/QUOTE]

I would love for this to happen. Pokemon Conquest was also released in June though and it's going to be bumped from 30 to 40. Add another 10 if you register it before July 18.

Nothing like waiting until the last minute. I just registered all the games I got in the past year (wound up opening 5 still sealed games).

Weird. I just entered a code from the Nintendo Selects version of Mario Power Tennis and got 50 coins. I immediately entered the Nintendo Selects version of Pikmin 2 and got 30 coins. It gave me two entries of 20 and 10. I think the point changed occurred just before I completed the Pikmin survey. They also appear as July 1 in my history as well but my progress bar didn't budge. Here's to hoping there are just a few bugs for the new Nintendo Club new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back