Club Nintendo February deals games now live.

Just a random question since I just bought back into nintendo after forever away from them. so each first party game has a club nintendo code in it, are these all 10 points? So for either of those games, I would have had to buy 15 games with codes?

[quote name='AgentW']Just a random question since I just bought back into nintendo after forever away from them. so each first party game has a club nintendo code in it, are these all 10 points? So for either of those games, I would have had to buy 15 games with codes?[/QUOTE]

I believe DS is 30 points Wii is 50 points. Certain Virtual ware games are 10 points. And then most games have 10 points post play surveys.

Wow. I just bought Art Academy three days ago for full price.

I had owned it on DSi, but it was one of the few things which couldn't transfer to 3DS.

For those that care, Art Academy is a great intro to art basics with pretty realistic tool interpretation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I was hoping for Zen Pinball 3D or the like. I'll continue sitting on my buttload of Club Nintendo points.

Man, I really wish I had known about this earlier. Does anyone have a list of games that they've had so far? I'm really curious now.

[quote name='crzyboy88']Mario Party 2 was the best one in the series.[/QUOTE]
This. Mario Part 3 was also pretty good.

Might have to get Mario Party 2. Don't have any other MP game on cube or wii, but the N64 games were great (even 1, if it did hurt my hand spinning the stick.) Didn't even know this was on the VC.

We have the cart of MP2, so I guess we'll skip this and wait for next month. Though my youngest might like Art Academy. I'll have to point it out to him.

Seeing a mario party from the N64 days reminds me of the first game, and seeing pics of people's bloody blistered hands from spinning for the mini-games. But, I'm definitely downloading MP2.

My Mario Party experience results in the following rankings. (Yes, I have played way too much MP over the years and own them all, but if you find a game your wife likes, you go with it.)

1. 2
2. 6
3. 5
4. 3
5. 1
6. 7
7. 4
8. 8

I'm gonna have to pass on those two titles.

I'm bummed that I didn't get my points for the 3DS. I threw away the box, with the code, before I claimed it. I could swear in the past all you needed was hardware serial numbers when registering. I didn't even think to look for a code in the 3DS box.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Wow. I just bought Art Academy three days ago for full price.

I had owned it on DSi, but it was one of the few things which couldn't transfer to 3DS.

For those that care, Art Academy is a great intro to art basics with pretty realistic tool interpretation.[/QUOTE]

I own Art Academy and I agree. It's really delightful and a wonderful tutorial and tool. The digital download version is better than the retail version because you can save directly to your SD card. The retail version only allows saves to the game card for some reason. I'm guessing it was because the developer wanted to allow it to be compatible with older DS systems.

[quote name='Hoffer']I'm gonna have to pass on those two titles.

I'm bummed that I didn't get my points for the 3DS. I threw away the box, with the code, before I claimed it. I could swear in the past all you needed was hardware serial numbers when registering. I didn't even think to look for a code in the 3DS box.[/QUOTE]

What? You need the box? Thanks for that heads up. I hope we still have the box from the one we gave our kids this xmas. I think we did, so we should be good, but I hadn't thought we were going to need it.

[quote name='crunchewy']What? You need the box? Thanks for that heads up. I hope we still have the box from the one we gave our kids this xmas. I think we did, so we should be good, but I hadn't thought we were going to need it.[/QUOTE]
u need the pin (on the little paper that says Nintendo rewards or whatnot)

[quote name='RanchLizard']My Mario Party experience results in the following rankings. (Yes, I have played way too much MP over the years and own them all, but if you find a game your wife likes, you go with it.)

1. 2
2. 6
3. 5
4. 3
5. 1
6. 7
7. 4
8. 8[/QUOTE]

Mario Party is a guilty pleasure of mine. I always had awesome memories playing with my sisters when I was younger and me and now my drunken friends and I regularly play.

I completely agree with 2 and 6 being amazingly fun, but I do not like 5 much at all. I think my list would probably just switch 5 with 7 or 3.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Mario Party is a guilty pleasure of mine. I always had awesome memories playing with my sisters when I was younger and me and now my drunken friends and I regularly play.

I completely agree with 2 and 6 being amazingly fun, but I do not like 5 much at all. I think my list would probably just switch 5 with 7 or 3.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a huge Mario Party fan but I have played a couple. Based on my experience with 8 I have to say that it is my least favorite simply because it feels really rough around the edges. Blah graphics, long load times (given the complexity of the minigames and main boards), and a sense of dullness all around. I only play it because my daughter got it as a gift years ago and she's delighted by it (which is fine by me), but I would be much more into it if, in the next Wii MP game, there were a better variety of games and presentation. Heck, Wii Motion+ type games would be pretty rad, too.

[quote name='UncleBob']I love the new 18-game card case.

I'll gift $15 worth of Wii downloads to someone who wants to order me one. :D[/QUOTE]
I'm very glad that you mentioned this in the thread. I looked at the games, and I completely glossed over looking through the rewards section. That case is really cool, and it looks like a pretty good deal for 250 coins (comparing it to the 250 point folders and the 600 point foam game cases)

Picked up Mario Party 2. Was hoping for more options but I didn't have this one yet so I got it.

What games are you hoping for?

I hope they give us Link to the Past! Super Mario RPG would also be awesome.

Mario Party 2 and 3 of the DS/3DS game cases for me and my boys. I'll order a 4th for my wife once I enter more points. This works out perfectly for me with the 4 different covers.

[quote name='roger watersmelon']I'm very glad that you mentioned this in the thread. I looked at the games, and I completely glossed over looking through the rewards section. That case is really cool, and it looks like a pretty good deal for 250 coins (comparing it to the 250 point folders and the 600 point foam game cases)[/QUOTE]

18 3DS game card case??
Thank you for telling me this.
EDIT: AND a Zelda cover?

Glad the games aren't anything I care to pick up. Got all the first rounders then Kirby. Skipped Majora's Mask thinking I might need to save my points for something I want more later. Looks like I'll be able to save a bit longer still.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Wow. I just bought Art Academy three days ago for full price.

For those that care, Art Academy is a great intro to art basics with pretty realistic tool interpretation.[/QUOTE]

Wait, so you cannot utilize this on the 3ds? bummer.

[quote name='wEEman33']2 is the best Mario Party imo.[/QUOTE]This is like saying AIDS is the best terminal disease.

I grabbed Mario Party for the wife and passed on AA. I also grabbed the new 3ds Case. Looks fucking awesome and for only 250 points also.

[quote name='MfMonster']Wait, so you cannot utilize this on the 3ds? bummer.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can. I also transferred it to my 3DS from my DSi just fine.

Maybe a dumb question...
Are those the only games you could actual purchase with coins?
I purchase Zelda last week and was looking to purchase more but couldn't find the link to see all the games. So is this deal only valid on certain game in a month?

[quote name='crzyboy88']Mario Party 2 was the best one in the series.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, 2 was the only one I really loved and my girlfriend adored the series so maybe I'll pick it up if she wants to play it...

I played mario party 1 with my cousin jewel when we were little that one was fun! Blister butt fun! I enjoyed mario party 2 a lot when I rented it for a weekend when my other cousins came over for carne asada and they would each bring their controller and have some awesome 4 player fun. One time we ordered a pizza from dominos and we asked the guy if he wanted to play a round of mini games like in the mario party 2 commercial.

[quote name='jessesixto']Maybe a dumb question...
Are those the only games you could actual purchase with coins?
I purchase Zelda last week and was looking to purchase more but couldn't find the link to see all the games. So is this deal only valid on certain game in a month?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's only on the specific games that they offer. They change the games that you can buy at the start of each month. So if you ever see one you're thinking about getting, make sure to make your decision before the month ends.

[quote name='abhinav']Agreed, 2 was the only one I really loved and my girlfriend adored the series so maybe I'll pick it up if she wants to play it...[/QUOTE]
do u have AIDS tho? :bouncy:

[quote name='Dranakin']Oh man, I was hoping for Zen Pinball 3D or the like. I'll continue sitting on my buttload of Club Nintendo points.[/QUOTE]
Same here :cry:.

i wanted metroid II :(

bleh at art academy , oh well, on to next month

everyone should get mario party 2, that game was amazing

bread's done
Back