Club Nintendo game card case back in stock!

Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I didn't see a topic for this - the popular game card case is back in stock @ Club Nintendo! 250 coins per case, which holds up to 18 DS/3DS game cards and comes with a bunch of neat Nintendo-themed inserts to customize each one.

These tend to go pretty quickly, so I'd act sooner than later if you've been waiting for these to come back like I have.

Thanks OP. If you didnt post it id of missed it. Just got a 3ds on CL 3 days ago. Paid $24 for it along with OOT 3d, mario kart 7, and rayman 3d. (after selling the other games it came with I mean)

The games didnt come with original cases, so this is a nice presentable cart holder. Perfect! 250 coins is dirt cheap too.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']What case is that?

Also, can anyone comment on that foam filled case that only holds 9 and some stylus? Is it really that much more exspensive cause of the foam?[/QUOTE]
I have the blue 9 DS game case. I don't know if it is expensive because of the cartridge foam cut-outs, but it is a real nice storage option.
I have to admit, it looks good just lying around with my everyday stuff. It's navy blue with a silver line border.The exterior has a matte gloss finish, like a new yearbook. The downside, I don't use the styluses that come with it, they're too pretty to mess with.

:( 20 coins short.

Anyone want to swap some Square Enix codes for Nintendo?

I got
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Heroes of Ruin
and Tomb Raider Trilogy (I think, gotta check)

I got one of these awhile ago, they are great. I definitely recommend them especially at 250 coins there a steal. I love the Zelda cover.

Thanks OP, I grabbed one. I saw them on eBay in the past, nice to know they have them again (and with cool inserts to boot).

Seems cool to have for travel, I like to keep my games in the original boxes but i think i'll pick this up. Was saving for the colored wrist strap but I only have 3 Wiimotes right now.

Thanks, OP. I was on last week and didn't see this, and probably would've next logged into club nintendo when it'd already have sold out.

Got t now, though I've already 2 12-game cases (clear plastic glass-looking cases from bestbuy/toys r us), but I prefer to use this one over those any day of the week. Besides, as the 3DS library grows, so too will my need for these cases.

Thanks OP, ordered 2 more of these.

I previously ordered this awhile ago and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the case and the artwork. The artwork is double sided and each "slot" is outfitted with a cool art design.

Was disappointed when these went out of stock and I'm happy they are offering it again.

In my opinion, this item along with the Nintendo reversible pouches are the most practical and best bang for your buck (only 250 points each) out of all the rewards.

Thanks OP.

Was holding out for the gold nunchuck, but I probably would have just missed it again next time it popped up.

These look useful - unlike everything else on the rewards page, these probably won't just end up in a box in the closet. Snagged 4, should cover all my games for a while, hah.

Thanks OP. I think this will be pretty handy and for the life of me don't know why they don't offer them at retail.

if anyone has any extra club nintendo codes I have gift paypal and amazon.. need a more to get the gold nunchuck next time

[quote name='djricekcn']thanks, i was looking at that earlier...just looking for something similar to it on the Vita...official only 8...most i've seen is Hori's 12.[/QUOTE]
I have not seen a better game case than the Hori's.
As far as a sleeve for 3DS Xl, no I never seen one. I was lucky to find a Hori system glove for my DSi Xl on Amazon.
I personally don't feel comfortable putting my $200 3DS Xl in a system sleeve, I am using the DSL/DSi/DSiXL Ulitmate Traveler case from Power A.
My 3DS XL sits in there just fine.

I ordered one, thanks.
A quick question: I have two 3DS XLs. I registered the first one and got coins for it. Does it make sense to register the 2nd one on the same account? I don't think you'll get coins for registering a second console if you already have a similar one registered, right?

I saw this and redeemed all the codes I still had unused. I now have 620 points. I'm thinking of getting this sucker, is it really that nice? I'm also considering picking up some of the downloadable games. I had Metroid back on the original Gameboy and thought it was good, but somewhat hard. I'm also looking at Mario Party; I used to have a blast with my friends playing on N64. Great memories, what do you guys think?

[quote name='ooga']I ordered one, thanks.
A quick question: I have two 3DS XLs. I registered the first one and got coins for it. Does it make sense to register the 2nd one on the same account? I don't think you'll get coins for registering a second console if you already have a similar one registered, right?[/QUOTE]

True story. I bought my Maroon DSi XL at one Walmart. Got home register it and got the coins. Afterwards, I noticed a flaw in the lower touch screen. From one corner, I saw light coming up from the casing and cast through on the edge of the touch screen. I would only notice it went the DSi XL was booting up, loading a game or the next screen,etc. This bothered me, because the system was only a few days old.
6 days later, I was at another Walmart and they had received a Brown DSi Xl. The color I really wanted. I asked the associate about the return policy, he said 15 day on game hardware with a reciept. I exchange the Maroon for Brown, no problem. Registered my Brown DSi Xl and surprisingly, I got the coins for that unit as well. I was not expecting that all.
Worse case, if you register your other 3DS XL and you don't get the coins, you still will have activated the 1 year Nintendo Warranty. :)

[quote name='almasy82']if anyone has any extra club nintendo codes I have gift paypal and amazon.. need a more to get the gold nunchuck next time[/QUOTE]

Take them from GameStop's display cases. My 2 local GameStops let me just take a pic of the codes with my phone. I have over 4400 coins!

Thanks op this case is the best. I ordered a bunch more. I recently gave my young daughter the one I ordered earlier this year. It looks cool, feels good, and is easy to use. I bought her a "mario" storage case from toysrus, but she could not remove the cart from those tight fitting slots. When I tried to, it felt like I was going to break the carts casing in half.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Anyones shipped yet? Just hoping they arent backordered or anything yet, neither of mine have[/QUOTE]

I received a shipping notice for mine yesterday around 6:30pm.

I'm not sure if it matters, but I was in the first group that ordered before it went out of stock for a short period. I placed my order around 12:30 yesterday.

[quote name='ooga']I ordered one, thanks.
A quick question: I have two 3DS XLs. I registered the first one and got coins for it. Does it make sense to register the 2nd one on the same account? I don't think you'll get coins for registering a second console if you already have a similar one registered, right?[/QUOTE]

You get coins for each one you register. I've registered up to 3 of the same system from my family and they all count. You can register multiple copies of games to, but they need to be added under family members (one copy of a game per member).

Soooooo glad I found this today. Been trying to get one of these bad boys for a year since I didn't pull the trigger when they first came out. Now to see when they ship it since I'm a day behind on this.

[quote name='NDPsycho']You get coins for each one you register. I've registered up to 3 of the same system from my family and they all count. You can register multiple copies of games to, but they need to be added under family members (one copy of a game per member).[/QUOTE]

Did you have to register each system under a different family member?

Very happy to have ordered one too...and to answer the previous poster...i don't like carrying around a lot of cases...rather have 1 or 2 of these to hold everything.

[quote name='Octopod']I don't understand the excitement for this item. Do you guys not keep your 3/ds game cases or something?[/QUOTE]

It must be the convenience of losing all your games at once. But I'm tempted to get it too, since everyone thinks its a hot commodity and the other prizes aren't anymore appealing. Twin Bee may sales for $5.99, but is it worth that, is anything downloaded and tied to a console worth it? So your stuck buying one of these cheaply made products that only have a club nintendo logo going for it, and a fanbase. I guess I should listen to other people and they can decide if a gold colored nunchuck is worth 5 regular nunchucks etc...

May be better just to wait for them to slash prices one day like they did with the kirby patch set though, we have 3 years to use the coins and I can't think of a good reason why they would stop offering a case to hold games you've registered.

[quote name='Octopod']I don't understand the excitement for this item. Do you guys not keep your 3/ds game cases or something?[/QUOTE]

With the 3DS and the streetpasses, if I have to clear out my streetpasses, I have to open each and every game case (I keep my original boxes and instructions for every game). With a big game case like this, I just have to pull this one out and all my games are at my fingertips, no constant opening and closing and putting it back on the shelf. I'd only keep this case at home anyway.

I do keep my cases but it's nice to have something that I can travel with. Right now I have much smaller game cases that hold up to 6 games and I've already filled those up. I also like the exclusivity of this case and it also doesn't hurt that I am sitting on 900 coins with nothing else to spend them on.

I buy a lot of my games used, Gamestop, pawn shops, eBay, yard sales, whatever and I find that quite a few don't have cases. I think I have 10 DS games without a case and 2 or 3 3DS ones.

Instead of having several small cases that hold 6 or 12 ames, these fit on the shelf with my DS stuff and look good as well, since they are pretty much a customized DS case.

[quote name='burritoman']I buy a lot of my games used, Gamestop, pawn shops, eBay, yard sales, whatever and I find that quite a few don't have cases. I think I have 10 DS games without a case and 2 or 3 3DS ones.

Instead of having several small cases that hold 6 or 12 ames, these fit on the shelf with my DS stuff and look good as well, since they are pretty much a customized DS case.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what this man said. Same goes for me.

It looks pretty cool but I already have the pull n go folio that holds many games so I think I'll pass. It is tempting at free tho.

Sorry to bring up a dead topic but how does this Club Nintendo work? I understand the basics but what is the benefit of being a "Gold" or "Platinum" member? Between my son getting a 3DS-XL and like 5 Nintendo DS games plus the Nintendo Wii games we had we have enough points to reach "Platinum" status. Does being "Platinum" get you any special deals or exclusive offers?

[quote name='ajh2298']Sorry to bring up a dead topic but how does this Club Nintendo work? I understand the basics but what is the benefit of being a "Gold" or "Platinum" member? Between my son getting a 3DS-XL and like 5 Nintendo DS games plus the Nintendo Wii games we had we have enough points to reach "Platinum" status. Does being "Platinum" get you any special deals or exclusive offers?[/QUOTE]

Your dead on with the platinum part that you just answered yourself.

Ordered it the first day it recently became available, and I received it xmas eve. Very nice!

bread's done
Back