Club Nintendo Gold Nunchuk FT - Looking for 3DS & Vita games.

cml please. I'd definitely be interested in the iPod plus some other stuff maybe for the PS3.(want a blu-ray player outside of my PC)

doc...that arhcos looks interesting

NJ - really looking for a different type of ipod...mainly ipod touch

daba...I seen the 8GB itouch

Bronson - I need to recheck your list a couple times....you have so much stuff on there.

not reallying wanting the storm.

Bronson...after doing research on some of your items...I really am only interested in the ipod touch.

doc, you have a PM

[quote name='Ace!']not reallying wanting the storm.

Bronson...after doing research on some of your items...I really am only interested in the ipod touch.

doc, you have a PM[/QUOTE]

YOUSONOFABI-*is tackled*

PM me to try and work it out; and do more research, all my items rule~! :p

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']YOUSONOFABI-*is tackled*

PM me to try and work it out; and do more research, all my items rule~! :p[/QUOTE]

Waiting on a guy to message me back about his tablet pc...would love to have it...if that doesnt work, I get back to other deals :)

[quote name='Arakias']i think leisure suit larry hit $10 at gamestop new, so maybe its cheaper used?[/QUOTE]

thanks for the heads up...will go check it out.

YOUARETOOPICKY

Also, you mean a mem stick? I have a few not on my list, and one of those dual micro-SD to pro duo deals with 2 8gb microSD cards.

[quote name='Ace!']I am not quite sure about that little adapter thing...have you had any problems putting stuff of them?[/QUOTE]

I haven't had any issues putting stuff on it (it does only work with two cards in the adapter), but obviously I can only speak for me; I do understand your concern. If it helps, I'll throw in my Super Awesome Lifetime* Warranty™ on it!

*The Lifetime of...something that has a short lifespan. Like, a year or two. But still, LIFETIME~! :drool:

Basically if something goes wrong, we'll just reverse ze trade. Nothing too major. No need to force ya into something you ain't sure of.

bread's done
Back