Club Nintendo Gold Nunchuk FT - Looking for 3DS & Vita games.

Are you only looking to sell? I'm interested in some of those, but I only really have a sealed copy of MW2 Hardened Edition, the NVG from the Prestige Edition, and a sealed copy of Hotel Dusk...

[quote name='Vulgarism']Are you only looking to sell? I'm interested in some of those, but I only really have a sealed copy of MW2 Hardened Edition, the NVG from the Prestige Edition, and a sealed copy of Hotel Dusk...[/QUOTE]

PMed...looks like ebay is prob going to be the choice...not sure I want to ship out so many packages

[quote name='Ace!']PMed...looks like ebay is prob going to be the choice...not sure I want to ship out so many packages[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, fair enough, thanks anyways!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Ahhh, fair enough, thanks anyways![/QUOTE]

I am going to wait until tomorrow to respond to your offer...I am not opposed to trading the stuff you wanted :) Consider it on hold for now :)

[quote name='Ace!']I am going to wait until tomorrow to respond to your offer...I am not opposed to trading the stuff you wanted :) Consider it on hold for now :)[/QUOTE]

Perfect man, we shall see what tomorrow brings!

[quote name='mis0']Yes, I am interested in Mass Effect. :D[/QUOTE]

Seen the blu ray remote and the blu rays themselves..:)

Its not the PH edition though...

[quote name='Ace!']Seen the blu ray remote and the blu rays themselves..:)

Its not the PH edition though...[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect isn't the Platinum Hits version?

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I want Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 but I don't have any money at the moment to cover them.... I have games.[/QUOTE]

Let me know what you have.

bread's done
Back