Club Nintendo Registration Code Trading/Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a SMTIV code and a FE: A code now, but I'd rather have Paypal or Amazon credit instead of eshop credit, since I prefer getting physical copies of games.

So, I'll sell each one for $15.00 Paypal / Amazon credit, but only if I can sell both codes.
Why would anyone pay same value as the credit you get? If anyone wanted the "$30" credit I bet everyone here would just buy that.

Want : Fire Emblem Nintendo Code *Unused of course*

Have : $5 PayPal, Twisted Metal PS3 game, $5 Amazon GiftCard, a badass iPhone 5 book book case (knock off)

$T2eC16hHJHYE9nzpgIvEBQ9o93l-6Q~~60_12.JPG

Have: SMT IV GS DLC preorder code NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE CN CODE BUT PREORDER DLC ARMOR FROM GAMESTOP. THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE TO TRADE NINTENDO DLC CODES.

Want: PayPal, PSN $, MS Points

Last edited by a moderator:
Want: SMT IV CN code

Have: Infamous Festival of Blood super voucher, Saints Row 2 (PSN download) CN points for Kingdom hearts 3d, Skyward Sword, Kirby Dream Collection and a few others as well. Max Payne 3 Soundtrack and Multiplayer stuff.

Coin Codes

Have:

Kirby's Dream Collection [Currently worth 40+10 coins]

Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword (x2) [Currently worth 50+10 coins]

Want:
Professor Layton And The Diabolical Box [30+10]
The Legendary Starfy [20+10]
Kid Icarus Uprising [40+10]
Anything else I don't have

Looking for even-ish trades.

Game Downloads

Have:

F-Zero X

Metroid II: Return Of Samus

Want:

Offers, not necessarily Nintendo codes.

Still Have this, but Read Entire Post Before Sending Reply.

Have:

Shin Megami Tensei IV (SMT IV) Code
$30 Eshop code (I can redeem code above for the current Nintendo promotion incase you dont have fire emblem)

Want:
Retail Games
Wii U Games
Wii U Accessories

Do Not Want:
Steam Codes, PSN, Xbox points, Club Nintendo rewards, Club Nintendo Pins, PayPal

Have SMT IV (Shin Megami 4) For some reason I got 2 codes inside my game, is this normal? I doubt it is but either way I used 1 and have 1 more for trade. Not sure what I want exactly, possibly an Amazon gift card is the only thing that comes to mind atm.

Have:
Fire Emblem Awakening Code
Mario Kart DS code

Want:
PSN credit
eshop credit
wii credit (or whatever it's called)
And any other offers you have! Send me a pm if interested.

Oh I also have the $30 3ds code from the 2 nintendo club codes. I just thought about it but I'm willing to trade that for PSN credit or Amazon as well. Or if you only have some of each I will take addons as well (As in if say you only have $15 PSN and are willing to throw in something with it).

I have an offer on my SMT IV code, so unless anyone has a PSN credit, I think I'm going to trade for what I got so far. Still have the $30 eshop code, would like PSN credit for that as well

Edit*

Let me put it all in one post

Have:

SMT IV DLC Code
$30 Nintendo eShop code

SMT IV Nintendo Club code (working on a few offers right now though, so probably won't have it by the end of the day)

Want:
PSN Credit

Amazon Credit

PayPal

Xbox Points (This option only if the other 3 are not doable)

W: SMT IV Code

H: Amazon Credit

No longer need the code, decided to just break down and buy Shin Megami Tensei IV.

Edit*

Let me put it all in one post

Have:

SMT IV DLC Code
$30 Nintendo eShop code

SMT IV Nintendo Club code (working on a few offers right now though, so probably won't have it by the end of the day)

Want:
PSN Credit

Amazon Credit

PayPal

Xbox Points (This option only if the other 3 are not doable)

Rob,

Check your PM

I posted earlier, but will be more explicative in this post. I bought two copies of Animal Crossing: New Leaf (one for me and one for my SO) and have redeemed one of the codes, leaving me with a spare code. I'll trade for any other Club Nintendo code of equal value. Thanks!

Have:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Want:

Club Nintendo code of equal value

Have:
Mario Kart DS code
Fire Emblem: Awakening Code

Want:
PSN credit
eShop credit
Club Nintendo rewards
I also open to offers! I'm looking to trade the FE code very soon.

I need the fire emblem code. Looking to trade 4 club nintendo codes for the fire emblem code

Coin Codes

Have:

Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword (x2) [Currently worth 50+10 coins]

Want:
Professor Layton And The Diabolical Box [30+10]
The Legendary Starfy [20+10]
Kid Icarus Uprising [40+10]
Anything else I don't have

Looking for even-ish trades.

Game Downloads

Have: