Club Nintendo Registration Code Trading/Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Club Nintendo Pin Codes (not donwload games - needs to be separate threads) for following games:

WII Games

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Skyward Sword

3DS games

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Pokemon X

Super Mario 3D Land

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

Want

Club Nintendo Pin codes for games I don't have.  Too many to list as I have hit platinum since 2010.  Common pin codes I see people trying to trade that I HAVE are PokemonY and Mario Kart 8.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need: 10 points to reach Platinum status (hopefully someone has an extra America's Test Kitchen code)

Let me know what you have, but I'd prefer it be pretty cheap if possible.

Update*

The Club Nintendo year is rapidly coming to a close. For those that are close to hitting Platinum status, send me a PM if your in need of some registration pins. I have a few extra that I can trade/sell. I've helped a lot of CAGs out over the years and better to reach Platinum status sooner then later. Nintendo kind of owes us a good platinum prize after some lukewarm prizes the last few years. 2010 was the cool Mario statue and its been kinda "meh" since then. I have a good feeling on this years prize.   :)

Here is just a few of what I have available. 

Pokemon Battle Revolution

Wii Sports

Mario Power Tennis

Mario Super Sluggers

Mario Party 8

Super Mario Galaxy 2

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Mario Kart Wii

Wii Fit Plus (Software Only)

Zelda Windwaker HD Wii U

New Luigi U

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

Super Mario 3D World Wii U

**Feel free to send me offers. (Paypal/Amazon Credit/eShop Credit/PSN/XBLA)

Want: Mario Kart 8 CN code. FOR CHEAP!

Product Registration Expires June 29

Have: Paypal.
Promotion Information:
Register Mario Kart 8 with Club Nintendo between 5/30/14 (12:00 a.m. ET) and 7/31/14 (11:59 p.m. PT) and you'll receive a free download code for the digital version of one of four free games: New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, or Wii Party U.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7127/~/club-nintendo-mario-kart-8-free-game-offer-faq

HAVE:

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii

Mario Kart Wii

Mario Kart Wii

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Smash Bros. Brawl Wii

Super Mario 64 DS

Super Mario Galaxy Wii

New Super Mario Bros Wii U

Brain Age DS

Brain Age 2 DS

Big Brain Acadamy DS

Nintendogs: Lab and Friends DS 

WANT:

eShop Credit/Codes or Paypal

TOMORROW IS THE FINAL DAY TO GET GOLD OR PLATINUM!!!!!

The Club Nintendo year is rapidly coming to a close. For those that are close to hitting Platinum status, send me a PM if your in need of some registration pins. I have a few extra that I can trade/sell. I've helped a lot of CAGs out over the years and better to reach Platinum status sooner then later. Nintendo kind of owes us a good platinum prize after some lukewarm prizes the last few years. 2010 was the cool Mario statue and its been kinda "meh" since then. I have a good feeling on this years prize.    :)

Wii Sports

Mario Power Tennis

Mario Super Sluggers

Mario Party 8

Super Mario Galaxy 2

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Mario Kart Wii

Zelda Windwaker HD Wii U

New Luigi U

I have a few other codes as well.

Probably talking about the completely inconsequential 10 bonus club nintendo points. Low balling ass holes are the best.
1. I'm new to Club Nintendo so any amount of points is valuable to me.
2. I got the Mario Kart Wii U bundle which doesn't come with a CN code for the game itself.
3. I registered my console on launch day and I got the free game. All I'm interested in is the coins. I'm just going by what the website says. It's funny how people are so quick to attack me.

Nice community here :roll: ... But yeah, I'm the asshole because I don't want to pay $15 for 70 coins lol...

BrWotQGCMAEr7su.jpg

1. I'm new to Club Nintendo so any amount of points is valuable to me.
2. I got the Mario Kart Wii U bundle which doesn't come with a CN code for the game itself.
3. I registered my console on launch day and I got the free game. All I'm interested in is the coins. I'm just going by what the website says. It's funny how people are so quick to attack me.

Nice community here :roll: ... But yeah, I'm the asshole because I don't want to pay $15 for 70 coins lol...
I'm confused about what your even asking lol...you got the free game and you're just wanting to buy another code for Mario kart just to redeem to get the bonus 10 points?? And if you bought the bundle and got the free game offer then you probably would not get additional coins unless you redeemed it under a family member. If its points you want, you can buy any other game code to register to get points, usually 30-40 per 3ds game and 60 for Wii U games...these would only cost probably a dollar or two, Mario kart has a promo attached to it for a free game so that's why it's $15, after the promo is over at the end of July it will no longer be that high.

I'm confused about what your even asking lol...you got the free game and you're just wanting to buy another code for Mario kart just to redeem to get the bonus 10 points?? And if you bought the bundle and got the free game offer then you probably would not get additional coins unless you redeemed it under a family member. If its points you want, you can buy any other game code to register to get points, usually 30-40 per 3ds game and 60 for Wii U games...these would only cost probably a dollar or two, Mario kart has a promo attached to it for a free game so that's why it's $15, after the promo is over at the end of July it will no longer be that high.
"By adding your PIN#, you'll earn 70 Coins for your purchase of Mario Kart 8."

Mario Kart is worth 70 and I need exactly 70 for gold status. That's what I'm asking for.

The 10 bonus points is an extra that I wouldn't mind obviously. On the CN site Mario Kart is on my to-do list because registering the console doesn't count as registering the game as well. You can get the free game through both ways though. Yes, I see cheap codes on ebay but I wanted the Mario Kart one because it's exactly how much I need for gold status and obviously I want to get that before the CN year ends.

I understand the high asking price but since the CN year is ending soon I figured people would be selling them for cheap. Anyways, I changed my original post to say that I want 70 CN Coins.

"By adding your PIN#, you'll earn 70 Coins for your purchase of Mario Kart 8."

Mario Kart is worth 70 and I need exactly 70 for gold status. That's what I'm asking for.

The 10 bonus points is an extra that I wouldn't mind obviously. On the CN site Mario Kart is on my to-do list because registering the console doesn't count as registering the game as well. You can get the free game through both ways though. Yes, I see cheap codes on ebay but I wanted the Mario Kart one because it's exactly how much I need for gold status and obviously I want to get that before the CN year ends.

I understand the high asking price but since the CN year is ending soon I figured people would be selling them for cheap. Anyways, I changed my original post to say that I want 70 CN Coins.
so in the case for mario kart 8 there wasnt a CN pin? seems like a rip off unless you already got 230 points instead of the normal 160 for registering the wii u. either way if you already registered any other games you should have a 10 point post play survey.

Have Club Nintendo Pin Codes for following games:

WII Games

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Skyward Sword

3DS games

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Pokemon X

Super Mario 3D Land

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

Want

Club Nintendo Pin codes for games I don't have.  Too many to list as I have hit platinum since 2010.  Common pin codes I see people trying to trade that I HAVE are PokemonY and Mario Kart 8.

HAVE:

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii

Mario Kart Wii

Mario Kart Wii

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Smash Bros. Brawl Wii

Super Mario 64 DS

Super Mario Galaxy Wii

New Super Mario Bros Wii U

Brain Age DS

Brain Age 2 DS

Big Brain Acadamy DS

Nintendogs: Lab and Friends DS 

WANT:

eShop Credit/Codes or Paypal

TONIGHT IS THE FINAL DAY TO GET GOLD OR PLATINUM!!!!!

The Club Nintendo year is rapidly coming to a close. For those that are close to hitting Platinum status, send me a PM if your in need of some registration pins. I have a few extra that I can trade/sell. I've helped a lot of CAGs out over the years and better to reach Platinum status sooner then later. Nintendo kind of owes us a good platinum prize after some lukewarm prizes the last few years. 2010 was the cool Mario statue and its been kinda "meh" since then. I have a good feeling on this years prize.     :)

Wii Sports

Mario Power Tennis

Mario Super Sluggers

Mario Party 8

Super Mario Galaxy 2

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Mario Kart Wii

Zelda Windwaker HD Wii U

New Luigi U

I have a few other codes as well.

$1 per 30 coins!!! 

I need between 30 and 90 points ASAP, TONIGHT!  I will pay $1.50 for 30 points, or trade coins for coins.  Here is everything I DON'T need.

nintendogs + cats: French Bulldog & New Friends     Jun 7, 2013
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd you steal our garbage?!!     Jun 30, 2014
Angry Birds Star Wars     Jun 30, 2014
Ben 10 Omniverse     Jun 7, 2013
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree     Jun 30, 2012
Diddy Kong Racing DS     Jun 30, 2014
Disney Magical World     Jun 30, 2014
Donkey Kong Country Returns     Jun 17, 2013
Excite Truck     Jun 30, 2014
Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day     Jun 30, 2014
Kirby: Triple Deluxe     Jun 30, 2014
Kirby's Epic Yarn     Jun 30, 2012
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story     Jun 17, 2013
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team     Jun 30, 2014
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem     Jun 30, 2014
Mario Golf World Tour     Jun 30, 2014
Mario Kart DS     Jun 17, 2013
Mario Kart Wii     Jun 17, 2013
Mario Party DS     Jun 30, 2013
Mario Party 8     Jun 30, 2012
Mario Party: Island Tour     Jun 30, 2014
Mario Super Sluggers     Jun 30, 2012
Mario Tennis Open     Jun 7, 2013
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes     Jun 30, 2012
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption     Jun 17, 2013
New Super Mario Bros.     Jun 30, 2012
New Super Mario Bros. Wii     Jun 17, 2013
Nintendogs - Dalmatian & Friends     Jun 30, 2012
Paper Mario: Sticker Star     Jun 30, 2014
Pilotwings Resort     Jun 7, 2013
Pokémon Diamond Version     Jun 30, 2014
Pokémon HeartGold Version     Jun 17, 2013
Pokémon Platinum Version     Jun 17, 2013
Pokémon White Version     Jun 17, 2013
Style Savvy     Jun 30, 2012
Super Mario Galaxy     Jun 30, 2012
Super Paper Mario     Jun 17, 2013
Super Smash Bros. Brawl     Jun 17, 2013
The Amazing Spider-Man 2     Jun 30, 2014
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds     Jun 30, 2014
Wii Fit     Jun 30, 2012
Wii Fit Plus (Wii Balance Board Included)     Jun 30, 2012
Wii Play     Jun 30, 2012
Wii Sports Resort     Jun 17, 2013
Yoshi's New Island     Jun 30, 2014

Have: European 3DS Club Nintendo code (worth 750 stars)

Want: Any European game (except Wii Fit) Club Nintendo code (worth 250 stars)

PM me if you want to trade.

I have several older (but still good) codes like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness. I have lots of others, too. If you have any of my wants, and are looking for anything particular (games in the 3-6 years old range) just ask me.

I'm looking for Fossil Fighters DS (first priority as my ITB expires for it this month), Wii Fit Plus (game only), Style Savvy, Picross 3D, 100 Classic Books, and Endless Ocean Blue World codes.

I have several of the Club Nintendo codes that are expiring this Club Year. That means this is the last chance to redeem for these games.

First up is Dragon Quest IX (40 coins) which expires on July 11th.

Others up for trade (in the order of when they expire): Metroid Other M (50 coins), Wii Party (40), PokePark Wii Pikachu's Adventure (40), Donkey Kong Country Returns (30), Mario Sports Mix (50), Pilotwings Resort 3DS (40), Steel Diver 3DS (40), all three of the 3DS Nintendogs + Cats variants (40), and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS (40)

I'll trade any code that expires in a later year (since I'm almost already set for Platinum the 2014-2015 club year) or an older one that has no expiration (basically any game that came out before 2010).

I do have a few specific wants: Fossil Fighters DS (30 coins), Wii Fit Plus (game only, 20 coins), Style Savvy (30), Picross 3D (20), 100 Classic Books (20), Endless Ocean Blue World (30), Pokémon Black (40), Pokémon White (40), and Samurai Warriors 3 (20). I'll do 2-for-1 on the Nintendogs, Pilotwings, and Steel Diver codes for any of these specifics (so that's 80 coins for 20-40!), otherwise I'll trade for roughly even coin amounts (with any difference in your favor).

But like I said I'll take anything, really, that isn't on the list of ones I'm trading ;).

Have 2 MK8 codes. You are getting BOTH the CN code and the 1 of 4 games that is attached to it of course.

Want: $15 Paypal

PM please.

Have: Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo Code

Want: $16 paypal or amazon gift card

I have several of the Club Nintendo codes that are expiring this Club Year. That means this is the last chance to redeem for these games.

First up is Dragon Quest IX (40 coins) which expires on July 11th. (gone!)

Others up for trade (in the order of when they expire): Metroid Other M (50 coins), Wii Party (40), PokePark Wii Pikachu's Adventure (40), Donkey Kong Country Returns (30), Mario Sports Mix (50), Pilotwings Resort 3DS (40), Steel Diver 3DS (40), all three of the 3DS Nintendogs + Cats variants (40), and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS (40)

I'll trade for any code that expires in a later year (since I'm almost already set for Platinum the 2014-2015 club year) or an older one that has no expiration (basically any game that came out before 2010).

I do have a few specific wants: Fossil Fighters DS (30 coins), Wii Fit Plus (game only, 20 coins), Style Savvy (30), Picross 3D (20), 100 Classic Books (20), Endless Ocean Blue World (30), Pokémon Black (40), Pokémon White (40), and Samurai Warriors 3 (20). I'll do 2-for-1 on the Nintendogs, Pilotwings, and Steel Diver codes for any of these specifics (so that's 80 coins for 20-40!), otherwise I'll trade for roughly even coin amounts (with any difference in your favor).

But like I said I'll take anything, really, that isn't on the list of ones I'm trading ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back