Club Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='StarKnightX']On that note , I'm pretty sure it was mentioned previously in this thread , and since I don't want to go through the same thing next year as this year , with having to pick between what gold/platinum prize I want (assuming there are multiple choices of course) , can I or can't I create a second account that I can use to register games with and collect coins with. So that way , assuming that I platinum both accounts , I can collect a different platinum item from each account?[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't be a problem, I've already done that and have been registering games on my second account.

You can't create another account using the same name/address, but you can use a fake one then change it over once you have it set up.

Oh hey, my hat shipped out today.

Says it'll arrive in 4-10 days, but I got my Hanafuda cards like a day after they shipped so I expect it sooner. :)

Wow; I got my Wiimote holder in the mail today.

I knew this thing was small, but holy shit; I had to shuffle and shove just to get 2 Wiimotes and 2 nunchuks to fit in there.

[quote name='fieldkillah']Got my Mario Hat today.[/QUOTE]
Well!? How is it!? DETAILS! PICS! DETAILS! SOMETHING!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Here's my Mario hat. I was really surprised it fit my big head. It's a little tight, but I got it on.

4020113320_f8156e7c66.jpg

[quote name='wasabi5858']Just picked up my mario hat from my mailbox.

I like how it note that "this item is not designed to function as a hat for practical use."[/QUOTE]
Granted I wouldn't want to use it in the rain but...what?

[quote name='foltzie']Been there, works best if you have a Princess or Luigi too.[/QUOTE]

We want to do that, but we'd be short a Luigi hat. We're trying to spend pretty much nothing this year on costumes. I hope to borrow my dad's old overalls.

My son went as Mario when he was very small, but later (maybe 8 or 9) went as the Hammer Bros. He really liked that, especially when a couple of kids actually knew who he was.

Registering a Wii gave me big fat 0 points. Super Metroid (already had the original SNES cart) also gave me 0. Is there a guide somewhere on best $ for points.

Hey there, did you guys that got the Mario hat live near the Seattle area or close to it?

Was wondering if any US east coast CAGz got it already like Florida or any North Atlantic US states?

Just a little curious to see how they ship it. :)

[quote name='Trillian']It's a little pricey for the quality, but Hot Topic's got a Luigi hat (mustache and suspenders, too). Here:
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Halloween/Accessories/Nintendo-Mario-Bros-Luigi-Hat-209920.jsp I'm kinda waiting for the clearance sales, myself.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. It's more than my fiance's willing to pay. He may just don my Scribblenauts hat and go as Max. Only a couple of our friends will know who he is, but at least he can pull off that costume on the free.

I had a package at home the otherday- I was sure it was my Mario hat, and I was right-- unfortunately, it was the beanie I got from Best Buy for buying Bowser's Inside story at release.

[quote name='nbballard']I had a package at home the otherday- I was sure it was my Mario hat, and I was right-- unfortunately, it was the beanie I got from Best Buy for buying Bowser's Inside story at release.[/QUOTE]

How is the beanie?

I had two packages today, one from Nintendo and one from Microsoft. Mario hat and a 360 controller from clubbing. :) great day. They really need to add some new prizes, I might go with the Zelda posters, anyone have em and can speak on the quality?

I live in Boston (for reference)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='flameofdoom666']How is the beanie?[/QUOTE]
I didn't spend a lot of time looking at it- it was a little small (no room to fold up the edge, parappa-style), but other than that, it seemed to be pretty nice quality.

I got my hat today, and the posters shipped today as well. I might go out and buy my frames tomorrow.

6917_1252738603161_1370419557_714513_4709292_n.jpg

I need to find a place to display this thing in my room.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='flameofdoom666']Can someone post the email they send when it ships? Just so I know what I am looking out for. Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

[email protected]

to me
show details Oct 15 (6 days ago)

Hello MIKE,

We wanted to let you know that your Elite Status reward order has
been shipped.

Your Elite Status reward order was shipped via US Mail and will
take 4-10 business days for delivery.

We hope you enjoy your Club Nintendo Elite Status reward!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Consumer Service Department

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Can someone post the email they send when it ships? Just so I know what I am looking out for. Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

I received my hat today with no email notification at all. I live in Canada, so maybe Nintendo Canada is lazy.

Wait, so are they sending these in waves or something? Several days ago I got a notice that they were currently shipping them to other people and that I'd get an email later when mine shipped. Well, that's mighty nice of them :roll:.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Just got the posters in today although it's a massive bitch to get the posters out the tube.[/QUOTE]

What size are the posters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back