Club Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crunchewy']What size are the posters?[/QUOTE]

Collector’s Edition History of Link Poster measures 16.5" x 28.7"

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess promotional posters measure 22" x 28"

As stated in the description at Club Nintendo.

Here is a crappy picture.

[quote name='Zing']I received my hat today with no email notification at all. I live in Canada, so maybe Nintendo Canada is lazy.[/QUOTE]I got an email notification and my hat showed up today.

Maybe they just don't like you ;)

[quote name='knightsdwn']Collector’s Edition History of Link Poster measures 16.5" x 28.7"

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess promotional posters measure 22" x 28"

As stated in the description at Club Nintendo.

Here is a crappy picture.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to get my posters, they are currently back ordered so who knows when I'll get them but they are sure to spruce up the area around my TV...and no it's not gonna scare girls away, my girlfriend loves Zelda games. :)

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I can't wait to get my posters, they are currently back ordered so who knows when I'll get them but they are sure to spruce up the area around my TV...and no it's not gonna scare girls away, my girlfriend loves Zelda games. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah the posters are well printed on glossy paper. Top nop notch stuff that should definitely be framed to be properly displayed.

I was thinking of keeping them but living in a small apartment doesn't help.

I need to know where I can get a frame for the "History of Link" poster. The Phantom Hourglass & Twilight Princess ones won't be a problem because 22x28 is a standard size (And what the Metroid Prime poster I framed was sized at)

[quote name='Nohbdy']Predicting a quick and swift price drop on that shovelware.

Everyone do it.[/QUOTE]

Price Drop on a Nintendo-Published title?

Can I have some of what you're smoking?

Hello Friends,
In my free time I like playing video games....
All types of Nintendo wii games interest me a lot.....Soulcalibur and Battel Angel are the latest wii games that I have played.....They are good ones....and even suggested all my friends to try it atleast once....

Intend to Buy doesn't seem to be working at the moment. I click the Intend to Buy button for Style Savvy and it just takes me to my list of registered games. Will try again later.

[quote name='maximumzero']Price Drop on a Nintendo-Published title?

Can I have some of what you're smoking?[/QUOTE]
MSRP drops on a Nintendo title has never-ever happened in a million kajillion years!! :whee:

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Made Top 10 in August's NPD. I'd say that's a success for an obscure title.[/QUOTE]

Obscure title? It's published by Nintendo and is essentially got marketed as a Pokemon clone with Dinosaurs.

That's gonna be ridiculously popular with the 8-12 male set, and it's showing it.

[quote name='maximumzero']Obscure title? It's published by Nintendo and is essentially got marketed as a Pokemon clone with Dinosaurs.

That's gonna be ridiculously popular with the 8-12 male set, and it's showing it.[/QUOTE]

Well I meant "more obscure than anything Mario/Zelda/Pokemon". ;)

[quote name='lolwut?']How soon do you have to buy the game once you've done the "intend to buy" option to get the bonus points?[/QUOTE]

For "intend to buy" I don't believe there is a limit other than when registration expires. Coins earned should look like this:

• Registration & Survey (5 years)
    • Wii - 50 points
    • DS - 30 points
  • Intend to Buy - 10 points (5 years?)
  • Early Registration - 10 points (4 weeks)
  • Post-play Survey - 10 points (5 years)
Up to 80 points per Wii and 60 points per DS game. And of course coins expire 2 years + whatever is left in the current year.

Interestingly enough, Japan has a penalty if you intend to buy a certain number of games and don't follow through. Your account will go into a probation period in which you can't redeem any points.

On another note, I finally received my shipping notice today for my hat. Does a tracking number eventually show up under your order inquiry section?

Alright, got the two larger Zelda posters framed and hanging up next to the Metroid Prime Trilogy poster I posted earlier. I'll snap a picture when I get my digital camera back.

Unfortunately the frames aren't very good so the posters aren't completely smooth in the frame but I'm satisfied enough.

kinda want the posters but kinda not... i've got 1040 banked and I know I should use some coins before this year is up... ugh.

just not enough swag to get me interested to spend... damnit.

Got my posters in today, now I just need to find a frame for them. I wish they didn't make the history of link poster such a weird size, as that's the one I really want to get put up, but I don't know where I'm going to get a frame for it.

[quote name='Sdawg']Got my posters in today, now I just need to find a frame for them. I wish they didn't make the history of link poster such a weird size, as that's the one I really want to get put up, but I don't know where I'm going to get a frame for it.[/QUOTE]

Go one size up and use a white backer.

[quote name='foltzie']Go one size up and use a white backer.[/QUOTE]

I'm considering making something up in Photoshop that's boxes of all the games listed on the poster as something to fill that extraneous space.

[quote name='maximumzero']I'm considering making something up in Photoshop that's boxes of all the games listed on the poster as something to fill that extraneous space.[/QUOTE]

If you make something nice, I would appreciate if you sent it my way :whistle2:D

Got my Mario hat today. It's pretty nice, but kinda feels like wearing a pillow...very soft and cushy. I only intended on displaying it anyway, but I suppose it always gives me a Halloween costume possibility.

Got the Zelda posters earlier this week, and got my Mario hat today! Both are very nice, hope Club Nintendo has more stuff in store for us soon... :)

[quote name='laaj']Is kind of sad that most popular Wii thread is about Mario hat.[/QUOTE]

Kinda wrong there.... it's the whole club nintendo which is brand new.

it's kinda sad that you have to be sad to make a pretty sad remark and look sad as doing it sad.

Sad. :cry:

So does anyone think that Nintendo will restock the Game & Watch Collection, or is that gone for good? And right when I finally get 800 ponies too.

I hope Nintendo offers CD soundtracks for rewards eventually. There's nothing else there I'm interested in.

forgot to get the mail on Saturday but I got my calendar. Not what I expected, its a lot nicer. Instead of a standard wall calendar, its a desk calender with 12 double-sided postcards.

lolz on all teh sad(s) ^_^

Anyone still not get the hat? I still did not get mine? :'(
Did you guys that got yours confirm your orders really early?

I think I did not get mine yet, cuz I confirmed the hat on the last or 2nd to last day of possible ordering like on August something. Wonder if that is why.

I still haven't gotten mine. I did however get the confirmation email on Friday. Don't worry you should get it soon. I chose the hat like a week after they were up, maybe even less day then that.

[quote name='muzras']I think I did not get mine yet, cuz I confirmed the hat on the last or 2nd to last day of possible ordering like on August something. Wonder if that is why.[/QUOTE]

I waited a LONG time before finally deciding on the hat, as well. However, I received my shipment notice last Tuesday. Hopefully, you'll get yours soon too.

I got my hat last week. I have about 2000 points saved up, but nothing really interests me. I love Zelda, but all they can add is some posters...really? I thought about going ahead and getting them, but I keep holding out for something great (which looks like it will never come haha).

[quote name='zeb06']I got my hat last week. I have about 2000 points saved up, but nothing really interests me. I love Zelda, but all they can add is some posters...really? I thought about going ahead and getting them, but I keep holding out for something great (which looks like it will never come haha).[/QUOTE]

Just remember points do expire after a certain amount of time, if big things do come I'd assume they would be around the 800-1200 pt range (similar to game and watch).

On a side note, I ordered the grey ds sleeve on Thursday and it arrived today (in Boston). They really ship fast if the item is in stock.

Hey guys that got the hat, how did it arrive?

UPS or US Postal Service or other postal service. Thanks in advance.
Still eagerly waiting on mine. :D

[quote name='muzras']Hey guys that got the hat, how did it arrive?

UPS or US Postal Service or other postal service. Thanks in advance.
Still eagerly waiting on mine. :D[/QUOTE]

Usps for me and it is a quality hat just a little to small for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back