Clubbing is closing its doors after 5 years may 31st is the last day

[quote name='Tony Stark']great another prize I wont get after waiting 2 months[/QUOTE]

my thought exactly. Over 2 months for Hulu Plus and still nothing...my 800 MS points order is on 1 month and 3 days and counting.

Over 3 months for Hulu Plus and Return to Ravenhearst. So decided to email them for the first time ever. Oh well here's hoping they come through on the digital stuff.

Today I got my codes for both items as a response to my prize status email inquiry. It's kinda sad for Clubbing to leave on a sour note on my mind. Oh well at least they fixed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've cashed out.

Just a heads up... they added 100 points for 1250. Obviously not a good deal unless you happen to be sitting on around that amount.

A $100 Tango card was added for 50,000 points.

I never got my surge multi tool, which they claimed to have shipped a month ago. I think I'm gonna get screwed over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I emailed them about the 3-month Hulu card they said they were sending, but never did.

I was told Thursday morning they'd respond with in 2 business days. They responded today saying they'd respond in 3 business days. Yay.

In a fitting final send off, got a UPS delivery notice for a set of Monster IEM's ordered on 4-28. Fastest order completion time i've seen yet.

Just a heads up if you ordered MS points near the end or whatever. I contacted them as it had been like 10 weeks with the order number from the confirmation email and they sent me the code. It had said it would ship in 8-12 weeks.

[quote name='pyoobez']Just a heads up if you ordered MS points near the end or whatever. I contacted them as it had been like 10 weeks with the order number from the confirmation email and they sent me the code. It had said it would ship in 8-12 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Still waiting on that ancient Hulu Plus subscription and some last-days MS Points myself. Which contact did you use?

[quote name='dpac']Still waiting on that ancient Hulu Plus subscription and some last-days MS Points myself. Which contact did you use?[/QUOTE]

[email protected]

You're not the only one, they lost my package back in april and I'm still waiting for them to close the investigation with UPS

[quote name='Sharp Katana'][email protected]

You're not the only one, they lost my package back in april and I'm still waiting for them to close the investigation with UPS[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply, Katana. I just noticed that e-mail address now prominently linked on the old Club Bing web site, so I've sent off an inquiry message and we'll see if we get any results. Turns out my Hulu Plus order was from February... wow (I'd lost track of time)!

[quote name='Sharp Katana'][email protected]

You're not the only one, they lost my package back in april and I'm still waiting for them to close the investigation with UPS[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I contacted them about the hulu card but they hadn't shipped it yet (and the 12 weeks was up). They just emailed me a code.

bread's done
Back