Clubhouse Games Friend Code Trade

First time post on this thread, but I'm interested in joining if there are more people as well.

here is my fcode: 0730 9578 4992

I'll be opening a room at around 12:00AM EST. 12:15 at the latest. I plan on doing it every night too. So if anyone wants to play, hop on in!

My friend code is 4811-1724-3437 if anyone has forgotten. I've added everyone who has posted in this thread. So just add me and you'll be all set. I'll check back here before I leave tonight. So I can catch any newbies.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'll be opening a room at around 12:00AM EST. 12:15 at the latest. I plan on doing it every night too. So if anyone wants to play, hop on in!

My friend code is 4811-1724-3437 if anyone has forgotten. I've added everyone who has posted in this thread. So just add me and you'll be all set. I'll check back here before I leave tonight. So I can catch any newbies.[/quote]

I'll be there probably around 12:15.

Appearently Nintendo WFC didn't take lightly to me winning in poker so much and it disconnected me and keeps erroring for me, but it was nice playing with you guys tonight!

Aw, man, hopped back on and you guys were gone :cry:. That's OK, though, I can play Contact instead.

I finally pulled myself away from EBA and got to where I can play online so I'll be playing quite a bit this weekend.

Jeff: 0516-2427-8090

I usually play late at night 11p-2a CST. I like Texas Hold'em, Ludo, Last Card Plus, Rummy, Darts, Bowling the most, but I will play anything.

My friend code: 3436-8028-1494

Let me know via reply or PM if you add me, so I can add you back. :)

hi all

i have made a website especially for you guys, it supports almost every game on the ds that is compatible with friendcodes. If a game isnt there, tell me and i'll add it. Please visit here: DS-Suite

my friendcode for clubhouse games is: 4510-9418-7497

ive added aberforth and freakoffer, plz add me :)

Hi my name is Jose AKA Sir.

I just purchased CHG.

For the love of me I can not find any one to play with I like spades the best.

I will add all of you if you do not mind.

Jose Gomez's Friend Code 1161-3328-2928

I hate that the only chat option they have in the game are preset greetings.

How else are you supposed to know where to go to find people to play with?

Screw waiting around for 5 minutes.

I added fury, jeff, bboy, jay dee, maxx borist

I'm going to add everyone just let me know if you guys add me.

Any one else?

Here's-a-my Friend Code.

JOTHRI-
0259-7752-9581

I'm new here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm an artist and make videios:bouncy:

http://www.youtube.com/jothristudios
OldWingedGuyStandspartioal.jpg

bread's done
Back