Clubhouse Games Friend Code Trade

I want to play! My friend code is js1
0344 4119 6098 (also in my sig), I'll start adding those from the 1st page, to the 3rd.

Also spaz x where did you get the friend code sig? I would like something like that..

Good games everybody, we'll have to play again tomorrow!

js1, sorry you missed us and I made the sig things so I'm unique :p

[quote name='SpazX']Good games everybody, we'll have to play again tomorrow!

js1, sorry you missed us and I made the sig things so I'm unique :p[/QUOTE]

I'll play for sure tomorow!

So late tonight (about 11:30 PM Pacific) I jumped onto the "Worldwide" WiFi. The only game I could find was darts. I played 11 matches with 2 other people and won 3 (they were better than you CAGs :lol:). Now I'm ranked 2206th out of 5469! Woo-hoo!!

I have 11 points - the people at the top have over 3000. WTF?? How would you even get that playing 24/7 since the game came out?

[quote name='io']So late tonight (about 11:30 PM Pacific) I jumped onto the "Worldwide" WiFi. The only game I could find was darts. I played 11 matches with 2 other people and won 3 (they were better than you CAGs :lol:). Now I'm ranked 2206th out of 5469! Woo-hoo!!

I have 11 points - the people at the top have over 3000. WTF?? How would you even get that playing 24/7 since the game came out?[/QUOTE]

The game has been out in europe for about a month or so, and people have had the rom for about the same time.(which you can do wifi with)

Hello, new forum member here, I've been playing CHG so I guess this is as good a place as any for my first post!

Anyway, below is my friend code for the game, I'll add the ones already posted.

Thanks!

0773-9009-0516

[quote name='js1']The game has been out in europe for about a month or so, and people have had the rom for about the same time.(which you can do wifi with)[/QUOTE]

Ah, yes, I forgot about the earlier European release. Well I got into Texas Hold 'Em and Blackjack games too late last night and the rankings on those weren't nearly so high. It's just that damn darts game :D.

I can't ever find matches for some of the other games (Hearts or any of the board games).

Hootie - Sorry, man, gotta work for a while. I'll be free after 6pm Pacific or so.

[quote name='io']Ah, yes, I forgot about the earlier European release. Well I got into Texas Hold 'Em and Blackjack games too late last night and the rankings on those weren't nearly so high. It's just that damn darts game :D.

I can't ever find matches for some of the other games (Hearts or any of the board games).

Hootie - Sorry, man, gotta work for a while. I'll be free after 6pm Pacific or so.[/quote]I tried some worldwide matches, but I think the problem is that even if there are a ton of people out there, they're spread across 40 games. So the odds of getting more than one or two people in some of them at any given time are probably not that great.

I'm just practicing my darts and bowling :D

Awesome, I'm ranked 885 in Darts.

I've won 5 out of the six games I've played :)

[quote name='SpazX']Is there going to be a game at 9 EST like last night? I'm good for that.[/quote]I could probably be up for that, just gotta add the last few people who've put codes up.

Everyone who has posted has been added, starting up a game. Figure I'll give Contact a go after this.

Anybody up now? I have about 1/2 hour before I have to run out to pick up Contact (and go to Costco with the wife's list :D).

[quote name='hootie']You can join us in a minute guys[/QUOTE]

OK, I'm a-looking, don't see anyone. Will wait a few mins for you guys.

I added all of you guys! Here's my FC: 000080-388935. I'll be hosting a game tonight at 8:00 pm PST. Don't forget to add me! ^_^

bread's done
Back