CoD: Modern Warfare 2 - Gen. Discussion & Info-New Map Pack out June 3 (1200MSP)

[quote name='SlimJim0725']I just haven't ever understood why people feel the need to capture all 3 flags, holding 2 the entire game gives you the win by far and keeps them spawning in one general area as well as forcing them to try to attack.[/QUOTE]

:applause: I say this all the time but some idiots people say, "Hey, we can beat them 200 to 10". Once you capture all 3 flags you have no idea where they are going to spawn but it's usually behind you on top of one of the flags that they are going to end up capturing anyway just because of the sheer number of them that will spawn there.

[quote name='mvp828']Correct... All gun Master and Veteran prestige challenges that unlock upon your first prestige will continue throughout. As will the "So many kills with _________". I am not sure as to whether or not the "Heads Up" challenge in the Prestige challenge list resets or not. I do know that the all of the challenges (I think there are 4) after the AC130 challenge in Prestige do reset each time (I think they are the ones for killing people with silencer, knife, stun, and flash).[/QUOTE]

Under the "Prestige" challenges, all but the "killstreak" stats reset.

So, Heads Up! and the Last 5 challenges reset.

Hmm....the one challenge for getting five kills with a predator....I got it, but i only killed two guys on the other team. I only got 200 points for it. Also i got a game winning kill with a care package, without being credited for the kill or seeing it in the game winning kill. i called it in but the marker went a little too far and the package got caught on the edge of a building. I ditched it after realizing there was no point trying to get it. And two minutes later....I got the challenge, anyone had anything like this happen?

[quote name='woodcan']:applause: I say this all the time but some idiots people say, "Hey, we can beat them 200 to 10". Once you capture all 3 flags you have no idea where they are going to spawn but it's usually behind you on top of one of the flags that they are going to end up capturing anyway just because of the sheer number of them that will spawn there.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I have seen them spawn at all 3 flags and end up dominating us because we had no idea where they would spawn. That sure works out well in our favor, especially when we all spawn at one flag and have to fight to get a second one back. The great thing is, about a minute later people seem to forget that happened and they usually try that stuff again.

I usually have 2-3 people defending 1 flag and then a floater or 2 (all depends if it is normal or ground war) to keep people from running and flanking, but that is when I have a full group. It is usually the randoms just looking for the capture points (which isn't a whole lot) that want to spawn push since they only care about their score and nothing else. I am more focused on winning then anything, I could easily have a 3.00 k/d, but mine is floating around between 2.05-2.10 at the moment because I objective whore myself when it is necessary.

[quote name='naiku']I hope the care package glitch gets patched soon. I don't mind people running around with canisters and knifing people up...but having someone sit in the back of the map jumping over a small step popping care packages gets pretty annoying.

I had about 4 games last night which had a person on the other team doing the very easy to do glitch. Only 1 person actually admitted to doing it. I was actually pretty happy to hear the enemy team upset with the their teammate for doing it also. I am not gonna lie...I tried it out in a public match and its way to easy to achieve, even if you dont spam it you are having a care package at every death.

I dont care about people glitching out of karachi, placing Sentry guns in the underpass support beams, 1887 having the old range w/ akimbo FMJ, or people speeding by me knifing me. I just want a patch for this new carepackage glitch, hopefully its amended semi quickly like the javelin since I am getting sick of seeing it being overly abused. All the other glitches are used but hardly ruin the game map after map.[/QUOTE]

I stopped playing once I hit 70 but then a couple days later when the care package glitch showed up on youtube I started playing again and decided to prestige. i absolutely LOVE the care package glitch and hope it never gets fixed. It makes the game so much fun. I played all night last night and about 4 different times I had about 5 or 6 sentry guns surrounding me... I didn't even win all of those games I think I only won two of them in FFA and got 2nd once.

ive done the glitch a couple times. no one said anything to me. But most of the time i got ammo or UAV crap anyway. But i dont do it anymore. But it seems to be catching on. Last night i probably played at least 3 games where people were doing it. I hope it gets patched soon.

I was bored with the previous OP strategies.. random noob tube kits and running classes. The care package glitch makes the game unintentionally more fun.

I'm currently using the CP to get my Marathon + Lightweight challenges done faster. Other than that, I don't use that cheap exploit for killing.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I stopped playing once I hit 70 but then a couple days later when the care package glitch showed up on youtube I started playing again and decided to prestige. i absolutely LOVE the care package glitch and hope it never gets fixed. [/QUOTE]

fuck people who use the infinite care package glitch. Oh and get some damn skill.

You are part of the problem with this game. Granted I am more pissed at IW for stupid crap like this but EVERY damn game I've played this afternoon almost the whole opposite team was abusing the infinite care packages glitch. I was still going positive but not by much and it made the the game annoying as all hell.

I wish they would change running into bullets like gears of war where it stops the player from rushing as fast. Im sick of shooting someone directly only for them to rush me straight on and knife me. Knife should only be used when in close combat. Not be able to run around and run through gun fire and knife people.

So far today has been terrible for me. I dunno what it is, but it seems like i have to put a full clip into people while they can kill me with 2 bullets. Its really frustrating. I try to change into different groups of people, but same results. :bomb:

[quote name='woodcan']fuck people who use the infinite care package glitch. Oh and get some damn skill.

You are part of the problem with this game. Granted I am more pissed at IW for stupid crap like this but EVERY damn game I've played this afternoon almost the whole opposite team was abusing the infinite care packages glitch. I was still going positive but not by much and it made the the game annoying as all hell.[/QUOTE]

Completely agreed. I've only been able to get into two or three matches in the last few days where people weren't doing this nonsense. I'm not touching the game until that next update happens.

[quote name='The 7th Number']I wish they would change running into bullets like gears of war where it stops the player from rushing as fast.[/QUOTE]

Or how about those bullets actually kill the person.

[quote name='woodcan']fuck people who use the infinite care package glitch. Oh and get some damn skill.

You are part of the problem with this game. Granted I am more pissed at IW for stupid crap like this but EVERY damn game I've played this afternoon almost the whole opposite team was abusing the infinite care packages glitch. I was still going positive but not by much and it made the the game annoying as all hell.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should bitch and cry about it a little bit more? I'm done playing to win.. now I'm playing for fun. Getting random ass care packages and sentry guns for me is fun. I don't care about my K/D ratio.. I don't care about winning in FFA. When I play TDM, I try to do what's right for my clan. But I'm still going to play for fun until the patch arrives and I go into re-retirement. Btw, go fuck yourself.

I'll continue playing with my animated care package emblem, LOL.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Maybe you should bitch and cry about it a little bit more? I'm done playing to win.. now I'm playing for fun. Getting random ass care packages and sentry guns for me is fun. I don't care about my K/D ratio.. I don't care about winning in FFA. When I play TDM, I try to do what's right for my clan. But I'm still going to play for fun until the patch arrives and I go into re-retirement. Btw, go fuck yourself.

I'll continue playing with my animated care package emblem, LOL.[/QUOTE]

Are you even old enough to buy the game? You have the mentality of a 12 year old.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Maybe you should bitch and cry about it a little bit more? I'm done playing to win.. now I'm playing for fun. Getting random ass care packages and sentry guns for me is fun. I don't care about my K/D ratio.. I don't care about winning in FFA. When I play TDM, I try to do what's right for my clan. But I'm still going to play for fun until the patch arrives and I go into re-retirement. Btw, go fuck yourself.

I'll continue playing with my animated care package emblem, LOL.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I hope I play against you so I can file a complaint for cheating like I do to every other annoying ass that decides to cheat. You have earned yourself a wonderful spot on my ignore list, thanks for being a cheating douche!

I didn't even know about the glitch (thought they patched it before), but that explains how some games would involve constant air support/airstrikes for the entire game.

[quote name='menikmati']I didn't even know about the glitch (thought they patched it before), but that explains how some games would involve constant air support/airstrikes for the entire game.[/QUOTE]

They had patched it before, but there is another way to do it then what they patched before and now people are doing it again.

Just played a match with back to back to back chopper gunners. WTF! im getting really annoyed now. Mostly because my retard teammate run towards me and get me killed. ARGH!!!!!!!

[quote name='SlimJim0725']Wow, I hope I play against you so I can file a complaint for cheating like I do to every other annoying ass that decides to cheat. You have earned yourself a wonderful spot on my ignore list, thanks for being a cheating douche![/QUOTE]

You can call it cheating, I call it enjoying the game. But go ahead and file a complaint lol. Maybe you should get the government involved too?

[quote name='PhrostByte']You can call it cheating, I call it enjoying the game. But go ahead and file a complaint lol. Maybe you should get the government involved too?[/QUOTE]

Sorry that my playing on a service that I pay for offends you when someone decides to cheat at a game. If you want to have fun, maybe find some friends and play private matches? I can easily call it cheating because you only earned ONE care package with that 4 kill streak, not more than that. I only file complaints against people I play with that do such a thing, I just enjoy trying to get cheaters banned.

It doesn't even matter if you are old enough to buy the game like -BigC- said, whether you are under 17 or not you are childish regardless if you find cheating to gain an advantage in a game fun. I wish people like you would grow up and quit using exploits in a game that were clearly not meant to be there since you should obviously know better.

[quote name='SlimJim0725']Sorry that my playing on a service that I pay for offends you when someone decides to cheat at a game. If you want to have fun, maybe find some friends and play private matches? I can easily call it cheating because you only earned ONE care package with that 4 kill streak, not more than that. I only file complaints against people I play with that do such a thing, I just enjoy trying to get cheaters banned.

It doesn't even matter if you are old enough to buy the game like -BigC- said, whether you are under 17 or not you are childish regardless if you find cheating to gain an advantage in a game fun. I wish people like you would grow up and quit using exploits in a game that were clearly not meant to be there since you should obviously know better.[/QUOTE]

I've paid for the same game and the same service. Our fundamental disagreement lies in the fact that you consider my behavior unacceptable, while I don't. You consider my behavior cheating, and while it may be cheating, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I don't necessarily think cheating is always bad. I think in this case, it makes the game a lot more fun. Your problem is in your inability to accept viewpoints that conflict with yours. It's fanboy-ish behavior and it says a whole lot about your character.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I've paid for the same game and the same service. Our fundamental disagreement lies in the fact that you consider my behavior unacceptable, while I don't. You consider my behavior cheating, and while it may be cheating, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I don't necessarily think cheating is always bad. I think in this case, it makes the game a lot more fun. Your problem is in your inability to accept viewpoints that conflict with yours. It's fanboy-ish behavior and it says a whole lot about your character.[/QUOTE]

I and the Xbox Live Terms of Service find your behavior unacceptable, it isn't just me and my apparent higher standards. Cheating is cheating and there is always something wrong with it if you weren't meant to be able to do it. I don't care if you get enjoyment of ruining the game for other people or not, it is wrong plain and simple. It isn't that I have an inability to accept a viewpoint other than my own nor is it fanboy-ish behavior on my end to dislike cheaters. It is however complete ignorance on your end not to somehow understand my view on this matter since you are affecting multiplayer for many other people who paid for this product and want to enjoy it without people like yourself. I don't care about cheating as long as it is against the AI, the AI obviously wont care.

I do really find it amusing that you are talking bad about my character though considering I am one of the people that actually plays be the rules, I don't need to cheat to enjoy a game. If I don't enjoy a game, I stop playing it, I don't go around making others suffer because of my lack of enjoyment.

[quote name='SlimJim0725']I and the Xbox Live Terms of Service find your behavior unacceptable, it isn't just me and my apparent higher standards. Cheating is cheating and there is always something wrong with it if you weren't meant to be able to do it. I don't care if you get enjoyment of ruining the game for other people or not, it is wrong plain and simple. It isn't that I have an inability to accept a viewpoint other than my own nor is it fanboy-ish behavior on my end to dislike cheaters. It is however complete ignorance on your end not to somehow understand my view on this matter since you are affecting multiplayer for many other people who paid for this product and want to enjoy it without people like yourself. I don't care about cheating as long as it is against the AI, the AI obviously wont care.

I do really find it amusing that you are talking bad about my character though considering I am one of the people that actually plays be the rules, I don't need to cheat to enjoy a game. If I don't enjoy a game, I stop playing it, I don't go around making others suffer because of my lack of enjoyment.[/QUOTE]

Whether cheating is or is not always a bad thing is a subjective question. If you fail to realize that, you're failing to grasp a basic principle of reality, that people will not always agree with one another. You feel my behavior is unacceptable, and I don't.. as I already mentioned, you're intolerant of my beliefs. You can report me all you want.. but I'm playing the same game you are.. I can do the same things you can, I'm not modifying the game in any way. I'm going to continue playing the game the way I want to play it. You can suck it and cry some more.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Whether cheating is or is not always a bad thing is a subjective question. If you fail to realize that, you're failing to grasp a basic principle of reality, that people will not always agree with one another. You feel my behavior is unacceptable, and I don't.. as I already mentioned, you're intolerant of my beliefs. You can report me all you want.. but I'm playing the same game you are.. I can do the same things you can, I'm not modifying the game in any way. I'm going to continue playing the game the way I want to play it. You can suck it and cry some more.[/QUOTE]

Again, you are using an in-game exploit to cheat for something which you have not earned. In this case, you earned ONE care package, not multiple ones. Getting multiple killstreaks that you did not fairly earn IS BAD!!! It is a fairly simple concept that you seem unable to understand since you apparently lack a great deal of intelligence. Let me find a game that you enjoy playing, use a form of cheating to make the game unenjoyable to you and see if you like it or not. I bet then you start whining and crying about cheaters, but I guess it is only alright as long as you do it.

I definitely understand people will not always agree with each other on many things, but I have zero tolerance of people that knowingly cheat other people "for the fun of it." I am guessing you don't get to use your cheat very often though since you probably really suck at the game anyways, I can promise if you ran into a group of people that were actually good at the game you would never get your care package glitch going and would probably end up quitting anyways.

If you can't enjoy the game for what it is meant to have in it/be, why can't you just stop playing and find something different to play? There is no real logic behind any of your arguments, but I guess I should expect that from you already by now.

Ok.. you clearly don't get it. I feel the this unintentional glitch makes the game more enjoyable, and you don't. Yet, you're still going to attack my viewpoint. That's the bottom line... You just don't accept opposing viewpoints. I'm done with you.. it's like talking to a brick wall.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Ok.. you clearly don't get it. I feel the this unintentional glitch makes the game more enjoyable, and you don't. Yet, you're still going to attack my viewpoint. That's the bottom line... You just don't accept opposing viewpoints. I'm done with you.. it's like talking to a brick wall.[/QUOTE]

It is the same back at you... It is not an unintentional glitch in the game, you obviously have to do something out of the way (climbing over a wall and keeping the care package out) in order to do it. It is clearly intentional if you do it, so yes I will attack your viewpoint on this. Anyways, I am done with you as well, you are obviously not able to understand any form of logic and your argument that I can't accept opposing viewpoints is getting old considering I can accept an opposing viewpoint as long as it actually makes sense.

You didn't even understand the context of 'unintended glitch', it's a glitch that exists but hasn't been put in intentionally. You would think that all glitches are unintentional. The programmers didn't intend to include the glitch. Which was part of my argument. If you can't even understand that, you're just on a lower playing field.

Err... Back on topic, I guess? PS3's side received the patch for the current Infinite CP glitch earlier, but someone has already found a THIRD way to achieve the glitch again. Won't post the methods on how to do it, but I'm sure there are videos on Youtube already.

Looks like we'll need a new patch immediately after the current patch that is in certification. Time to continue my break from this game and play more CoD4 and Mass Effect 2.

[quote name='PhrostByte']You didn't even understand the context of 'unintended glitch', it's a glitch that exists but hasn't been put in intentionally. You would think that all glitches are unintentional. The programmers didn't intend to include the glitch. Which was part of my argument. If you can't even understand that, you're just on a lower playing field.[/QUOTE]

It is pretty obvious that no programmer intended for any glitch to be in any game, but it happens. However, it is all on you when you choose to exploit it, which is why I place all blame on you since it is something you can easily avoid doing. Anyways, I am no longer responding to you, you are clearly an idiot and not worth wasting words on.

wtf?

"Hey guys, I'm abusing a glitch, even though I know it's cheating. But it's OK, because I have fun using it, and I had Subway"

Do you REALLY have no problem saying that? If so, are an idiot.

[quote name='moojuice']wtf?

"Hey guys, I'm abusing a glitch, even though I know it's cheating. But it's OK, because I have fun using it, and I had Subway"

Do you REALLY have no problem saying that? If so, are an idiot.[/QUOTE]

I tried to explain that to him, but apparently I am the idiot because I don't understand that cheating = fun even when it is against the ToS that he agreed to when he signed up for LIVE and that I am apparently somehow wrong in every way for thinking he is a complete loser with no life at all if he has to cheat in a video game against people that want to play fair and have fun.

[quote name='SlimJim0725']I tried to explain that to him, but apparently I am the idiot because I don't understand that cheating = fun even when it is against the ToS that he agreed to when he signed up for LIVE and that I am apparently somehow wrong in every way for thinking he is a complete loser with no life at all if he has to cheat in a video game against people that want to play fair and have fun.[/QUOTE]

Just because he has fun playing a video game a different way than doesn't mean he is a "complete loser with no life." Just leave the game if you don't like the way someone else is playing. Simple.

Yes, he is technically cheating but who the heck cares? A "complete loser with no life" me thinks.

[quote name='life.exe']Just because he has fun playing a video game a different way than doesn't mean he is a "complete loser with no life." Just leave the game if you don't like the way someone else is playing. Simple.

Yes, he is technically cheating but who the heck cares? A "complete loser with no life" me thinks.[/QUOTE]

Yep, because I have no life at all. It isn't the fact that he plays the game a different way that makes him seem that way. It is the fact that he cheats against other people who in the majority of cases don't want to all play "lets glitch everyone, it is so much fun!" and ruins the match for them.
I don't care if someone wants to camp, or run and gun, or run and knife. Everyone has their own play style, but all of those people are not using cheats that were not meant to be there the way Phrostbyte is to do so.
Why should anyone have to be penalized for quitting a match just because he wants to cheat? God, the ignorance of 3/4's of this site amazes me, the people like you have seriously driven the quality of this site downhill a great deal.

@sllimjim0725, prostbyte is one of those people who will never ever believe they are wrong or what they are doing is wrong, just wait for the patch and people like him will just stop playing.

Anyway, I just heard someone say(On xbox live) that the chopper gunner has a set amount of bullets, not time? Any confirmation?

Mucho take it easi people. If there is a flaw/glitch in the game people will exploit it just like lawyers exploit our judicial system all the time why? because it is flawed and it is to their advantage. Now I don't agree with it but I'm not gonna go play the game for either teammates or opposing members to exploit it and then come back on here and complain and argue. What I do is not play it till they(IW) fix/patch it. I didn't play it during the whole javelin glitch and I'm not playing now till I read about the fix being out. Last time I checked the game a Co op game and campaign. Also don't forget all those games you have on your back log.

This is ridiculous.. Almost every other game I play someone is using the glitch.. Not even fun to play anymore. Hope they release a patch soon.

[quote name='mattfoley7']Mucho take it easi people. If there is a flaw/glitch in the game people will exploit it just like lawyers exploit our judicial system all the time why? because it is flawed and it is to their advantage. Now I don't agree with it but I'm not gonna go play the game for either teammates or opposing members to exploit it and then come back on here and complain and argue. What I do is not play it till they(IW) fix/patch it. I didn't play it during the whole javelin glitch and I'm not playing now till I read about the fix being out. Last time I checked the game a Co op game and campaign. Also don't forget all those games you have on your back log.[/QUOTE]

Already completely beat campaign and Spec Ops and there aren't really any backlog games I feel the need to catch up on. Sorry if I expect to be able to play the multiplayer aspect of a game without someone cheating almost every match I go into, but the fact that people want to go around saying how fun it is to screw everyone else over from having fun rubs me the wrong way. I have honestly gone back to playing CoD 4 most of the time, but that gets pretty boring quickly since everyone on that game is simply terrible now and they have been for a while. When I have time to play games now, I mainly prefer to play multiplayer since it is a way for me to catch up with people and play something I would normally enjoy, I will never be accepting of anyone that messes up that experience.

[quote name='RobMinhas']@sllimjim0725, prostbyte is one of those people who will never ever believe they are wrong or what they are doing is wrong, just wait for the patch and people like him will just stop playing.

Anyway, I just heard someone say(On xbox live) that the chopper gunner has a set amount of bullets, not time? Any confirmation?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am looking forward to the patch the same way I did for the Javelin glitch/ first infinite care package/ infinite ammo glitch patch(es). Also, I think whoever told you that about the Chopper Gunner is very wrong. There have been plenty of times where my Chopper Gunner seems like it has almost unlimited bullets when I can get kills, but when people camp in buildings while it is out I feel like I have barely even shot before it flies away. I think the amount of time it stays in there is pretty random for the most part and highly depends on if people are shooting at it with stopping power pro or not (since they fly away quicker when damaged).

I haven't bothered with any of the modern warfare series since I quit shooters back when counter-strike went retail. I was thinking about trading for MW2 but am wondering if the hacking is real. Back in my old pc shooter days if you legitimately wiped the floor with an opposing team it wasn't unusual to get banned or kicked. MW2 hax 4 reelz? Or is the majority crying wolf?

Hacking isn't a gamebreaker at the moment. The bigger problems are the exploits. There are a few ways hacks can mess with gametypes, but they aren't nearly as widespread as the exploit abusers. There's nothing like aimbots/wallhacks/etc. AFAIK; most people just use hacks to mask their GTs.

@ Cow - I would just hold off 2-3 weeks, or until you find a nice deal on it.

-----

@SlimJim - QFT to all your knowledge. Other than camping.

I fucking hate how there was a prestige hack, since that lowers my legitimacy in other peoples eyes.

I actually like the glitch (though it does need to be fixed). the best thing about the glitch is that it makes those damned killstreak challenges easier. those call in 1000 radars, armored copters, and package drops (all III tier challenges) are fucking ridiculous. atm I stick with domination since I find it easier to get weapon challenges (attachments) done.

anyone think that IW might fix (lower) some of the challenge requirements. I got the 50 multi kills with C4 but only have 2 for claymore (and 0 for frags). also so of the challenges don't even have levels (I, II, III, etc) or high requirements (as if they were hard) yet are very easy to do.

^^^^ And another booster/exploited emerges.

Also, there's almost no chance at all that they will lower challenge requirement. In my opinion, the ony thing they should lower is SitRep VI, which takes 750 enemy equiptment destroys.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']I actually like the glitch (though it does need to be fixed). the best thing about the glitch is that it makes those damned killstreak challenges easier. those call in 1000 radars, armored copters, and package drops (all III tier challenges) are fucking ridiculous. atm I stick with domination since I find it easier to get weapon challenges (attachments) done.

anyone think that IW might fix (lower) some of the challenge requirements. I got the 50 multi kills with C4 but only have 2 for claymore (and 0 for frags). also so of the challenges don't even have levels (I, II, III, etc) or high requirements (as if they were hard) yet are very easy to do.[/QUOTE]

Dude they are not ridiculous at all, just use hardline. I got the 1000 UAV at level 50 on my first prestige, peice of cake. 2 kills, UAV, 3 kills care package/counter UAV(preferably) and sentry gun.

Im at level 70 and i can prestige for the second time, but im not gonna do it yet. I'm trying to get Fall and extended mags for the AK-47 and i wanna get those titles.

[quote name='LordKefka06']^^^^ And another booster/exploited emerges.[/QUOTE]C'mon, man. Haven't you admitted to having your brother play on your account to umm...boost you up to level 10 prestige in half the time? Granted, that's not on the same level as people using hacked gamesaves but it's still not a truly legitimate level 10 prestige IMO. The last time I called you out I admit I was being kind of a dick because you come off as a braggart, but I tried to put it as politely as I could this time.

[quote name='Mojimbo']C'mon, man. Haven't you admitted to having your brother play on your account to umm...boost you up to level 10 prestige in half the time? Granted, that's not on the same level as people using hacked gamesaves but it's still not a truly legitimate level 10 prestige IMO. The last time I called you out I admit I was being kind of a dick because you come off as a braggart, but I tried to put it as politely as I could this time.[/QUOTE]Yes, you have me there. I am not completely 100% legit 10th prestige. But it's not like my brother got a different PS3 account & then boosted me to the 10th. We did it the fair way.

[quote name='LordKefka06']^^^^ And another booster/exploited emerges.

Also, there's almost no chance at all that they will lower challenge requirement. In my opinion, the ony thing they should lower is SitRep VI, which takes 750 enemy equiptment destroys.[/QUOTE]

I resent that. Exploiter yes, booster no. And as Mojimbo has stated, you've essential reached 10th prestige or whatever by "boosting", not in the traditional sense but having another person use your account (much like having several people grinding a character in an MMO).

RobMinhas, okay the 100 uav/counter one isn't as ridiculous as the armored helicopters. (also I didn't know titles were unlocked for getting all of the camos for a weapon)

My gripe is how IW came up with some set values for certain challenges. Maxing SP Vi is 1000 kills with perk attached. Bling is 900 kills. While they are different category perks, the requirement is about the same for doing the same thing (kill with perk attached). SitRep VI is 750 equipment kills. Now it would seem (imo) that IW believes that maxing each perk would be about the same difficulty. However, it is generally accepted that SitRep Pro (let alone maxing the challenge) is by far the hardest perk to level up. Additionally Commando Pro VI only requires 100 melee kills with it attached. Okay you have to be much closer to melee but ONLY 100 kills?

does anyone understand what I mean now when I say some of the numbers are ridiculous? has also anyone maxed out the multi frag or multi claymore challenges?

I resent that. Exploiter yes, booster no. And as Mojimbo has stated, you've essential reached 10th prestige or whatever by "boosting", not in the traditional sense but having another person use your account (much like having several people grinding a character in an MMO).
To explain my knowledge back there. I consider that boosting because that makes those challenges go by much faster, which in turn makes you level up faster.

My gripe is how IW came up with some set values for certain challenges. Maxing SP Vi is 1000 kills with perk attached. Bling is 900 kills. While they are different category perks, the requirement is about the same for doing the same thing (kill with perk attached). SitRep VI is 750 equipment kills. Now it would seem (imo) that IW believes that maxing each perk would be about the same difficulty. However, it is generally accepted that SitRep Pro (let alone maxing the challenge) is by far the hardest perk to level up. Additionally Commando Pro VI only requires 100 melee kills with it attached. Okay you have to be much closer to melee but ONLY 100 kills?

does anyone understand what I mean now when I say some of the numbers are ridiculous? has also anyone maxed out the multi frag or multi claymore challenges?
I agree. I think they should've balanced out the challenge requirements a little bit more. Commando is the easiest to get & yet it is at 100 kills. While SitRep is the hardest & it's at 750:!::?: Also, 250 Lightweight miles is a little bit overkill, but it's easily obtainable compared to SR.

I haven't got the multi-frag, due to me not using grenades (C4/Claymore type of guy). But I've got multi-C4. I was also really close to multi-claymore last prestige, but I prestiged.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back