COD: Modern Warfare 3 + 12 Month Live (360) $80.98 at Newegg | XBOX ONLY

A shame this isn't MW3 + 4000 point card (for Elite sub) at the same price. That would make more sense to me, as we can constantly find good deals on XBL subs.

[quote name='zanbeak']this is ONLY for the 360. the ps3 has NO deal . just a crap deal.[/QUOTE]
good call.. i can't seem to edit the title to state xbox only. my bad :(

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']good call.. i can't seem to edit the title to state xbox only. my bad :([/QUOTE]

Click on edit -> Go advanced -> that should allow you to edit the title.

For some reason, it's $91.98 now. It was $80.98 5 minutes ago. WTF??????

Is there some kind of special code that I have to put in in order to get extra $11 off?

you know that Microsoft signed a deal with Activision right? That's why we are seeing all the deals for the 360 ver

[quote name='jooanyenna']For some reason, it's $91.98 now. It was $80.98 5 minutes ago. WTF??????

Is there some kind of special code that I have to put in in order to get extra $11 off?[/QUOTE]

price jumped to 91.98, but is now back down to $80.98

[quote name='CaoPi']you know that Microsoft signed a deal with Activision right? That's why we are seeing all the deals for the 360 ver[/QUOTE]
Are maybe its because 360 has Live subscription and points cards which better lends itself to deals.

I sent a Price Match to amazon hoping to get this deal there, but i am worried newegg will not have this up that long.. decisions :/

UPDATE: For anyone who cares.....

The e-mail I sent to Newegg got nothing in return. I was going to give it over the weekend but I couldn't wait so I did a online chat with one of their reps....I explained the situation in great detail, took him a while to find everything then he said something about policy and the prices being in real time and that he did see it start at 80 jump to 91 and back to 80........

That was his only attempt at "standing his ground." After I again stated I didn't think it was right that it was done that way he issued the 11.00 back to my card. :)

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']noticed the amazon w/ $25 off live was dead now, so figured i'd give this a bump since it's still active for 3 more days[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bumping this. I was looking for a deal on MW3 and XBL and must have missed this one. I was going to wait until BF but I doubt we'll see MW3 at less than $40 and XBL at less than $35 so good deal!

[quote name='sfabo']Dead?[/QUOTE]
sadly.. at the moment, it does appear to be dead.
the link just goes to the game itself, no more combo.

weird since earlier it said it was good until 11/16 and both items individually are still in stock. perhaps just a temp glitch?

So I ordered this yesterday, it divides the order into 2 different charges/invoices, got 2 email order confirmations and 2 payment charges (1 for each item).

I've only received tracking info on the XBL 12 month, and after checking my bank statement I've only been charged for that...I hope I didn't get boned.

[quote name='Armads']So I ordered this yesterday, it divides the order into 2 different charges/invoices, got 2 email order confirmations and 2 payment charges (1 for each item).

I've only received tracking info on the XBL 12 month, and after checking my bank statement I've only been charged for that...I hope I didn't get boned.[/QUOTE]

Same here, but newegg is usually very reliable so I wouldn't sweat it.

[quote name='Armads']So I ordered this yesterday, it divides the order into 2 different charges/invoices, got 2 email order confirmations and 2 payment charges (1 for each item).

I've only received tracking info on the XBL 12 month, and after checking my bank statement I've only been charged for that...I hope I didn't get boned.[/QUOTE]

ditto for me
both arrived in the mail yesterday in separate packaging
one came from CA, one came from PA

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']sadly.. at the moment, it does appear to be dead.
the link just goes to the game itself, no more combo.

weird since earlier it said it was good until 11/16 and both items individually are still in stock. perhaps just a temp glitch?[/QUOTE]

I remember seeing that 11/16 date too. Ugh what the frack. And here I was all ready to buy it this morning :(

Edit: Also, does anyone know of any current deals going on for XBL subs?

bread's done
Back