COD5 Xbox 360 BETA KEYS [No Selling Of Codes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta is awesome! For those offering to pay......go to Gamestop pay your $5 preorder and give them your email and you'll get a code. Of course to speed up the process call 8008838895 thats the GS customer support number and give them your email along with some info from your receipt. I called this morning and got my code 4 hours later.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']We will probably get our codes sometime through the weekday. Don't expect anything on the weekends.[/quote]
damn i wanna play during the weekend.

I had never played a Call of Duty game until I was invited to the CoD4 beta. Then I ended up buying CoD4 on day one. So I think betas are a great idea and I can't wait to get into this one.

I got my key 3 hours ago!

I'm lucky Activision considers me a VIP. They gave me a COD4 beta key last year despite the fact I never applied.

You guys should really stop posting about the official beta keys from Call of Duty HQ, this thread is about the Gamekult keys. There's another thread where you can talk about COD: WOW. Including the beta...

im not sure if this is legit, but one guy on ign message boards said they should get them on the 13th but i dont know where he got that from =\

When did this go from a thread about free keys sign up to one where people are trying to hock there's? I will gladly give away a key for FREE if I get an extra. jeez and thanks to the OP for sharing this with us.

[quote name='cin84_12']When did this go from a thread about free keys sign up to one where people are trying to hock there's? I will gladly give away a key for FREE if I get an extra. jeez and thanks to the OP for sharing this with us.[/quote]
lol nice

keep me in mind if you get any extras;)

Hi,
anyone can pm me a cod5 beta key (Xbox 360).
Or can tell me how/where i can get one without pre-ordering?

Would be nice
ty

I've got some games on my Tradelist and a Diablo 2: LOD key. Plus I have a premium Rapidshare account. If anyone wants to trade up. PM me.

Hate to do this, but for anyone who actually didn't get into the endwar beta and wants a key, I'll trade two of them for a call of duty key. Just pm me if you're interested.

We should get them this week, as previous people said dont expect it on the weekends...
And i vote we make a COD5 Begging thread, that is all this is turning into...

Yesterday I got 4 different beta keys from my preorder,a friend's extra, two from seperate callofduty.com accounts. I'll be taking Ms Points or any equivalent, send to [email protected] and ill pm you a code ASAP. Hurry up i posted on a couple different sites.

[quote name='$chmitty']Yesterday I got 4 different beta keys from my preorder,a friend's extra, two from seperate callofduty.com accounts. I'll be taking Ms Points or any equivalent, send to [email protected] and ill pm you a code ASAP. Hurry up i posted on a couple different sites.[/quote]

Sent PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back