COD5 Xbox 360 BETA KEYS [No Selling Of Codes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='codprodigy']i have to wait 2 freakin days[/quote]

Actually, the e-mail said you had to validate your email within 48 hours, not that the code would arrive in 48 hours;)

[quote name='eliter1']Actually, the e-mail said you had to validate your email within 48 hours, not that the code would arrive in 48 hours;)[/quote]

Yeah, the real code will come to all of us in a month.. when the actual game comes out.. JKJK let's hope it comes tonight :)

Damn, all out of keys. I'd be willing to trade a bunch of 14-day Zune Pass trials for one.

That's all I really have to offer... any takers?

As a heads up, if you were supposed to get a beta key from preordering the game, people have started to get them. Hopefully I get either this one or that one soon!

well i hope i get a key soon cuz i am on the fence about this game. if i like the beta i will consider buying it and going bankrupt from all the other games coming out.

Man this suck's I missed the beta key giveaway. I love Call of Duty and I really want to try this demo, so I hope they have another wave of Beta Keys. If they do please post it, so we know about it.

[quote name='eminemobied12']wasnt callofduty.com supposed to do a beta giveaway?[/quote]
That's the official beta keys. If you're a VIP member of Call of Duty Headquarters then you should be getting your key right now.

[quote name='Littlefields']That's the official beta keys. If you're a VIP member of Call of Duty Headquarters then you should be getting your key right now.[/quote]

Heh, I was a member of CharlieOscarDelta.com then it got combined w/ Callofduty.com. They managed to lose or delete my accounts, I think I had 3(2 for me and 1 for my wife). None of them exist anymore for some reason, I was hoping to get excited about World at War but after that crap I really couldn't get very excited about the game.

If this French site really puts out I may consider revitalizing my interest in World at War. The beta will definitely help my decision, but there are so many other games coming out this fall season that it may just not matter to me.

Anyway thanks OP

I have 2 beta keys and 5 theme keys if anyone would like to trade?. Some Microsoft points would be good.

edit
make that 3 spare beta keys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I got several actually :D. I pre ordered the game from game.co.uk and signed up to get the keys yesterday. My gamertag is xX NINJA EGG Xx if you want to double check ;).

i dont have any microsoft points, but i would be willing to trade some 48 hour trials : )
(its worth a try haha)

One Beta and theme code already gone to RtG Assasin. Drop me a PM with offers, (2 Beat codes left, and several theme codes).

I think it's awesome. I really like the old train yard one where you can drive about in the tanks and blow stuff (people) up! :lol:. Can't wait to play the single player campaign.

[quote name='JimmyH']I think it's awesome. I really like the old train yard one where you can drive about in the tanks and blow stuff (people) up! :lol:. Can't wait to play the single player campaign.[/quote]

Haha, this guy wants a lot for his keys.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Haha, this guy wants a lot for his keys.[/quote]Not after a lot, just a bit more than the 100 MSP you offered :razz:. They're not exactly easy to get hold of. Even most of the people who pre-ordered or were VIPs never even got their Beta codes + it's an awesome game :whee:.

[quote name='JimmyH']Not after a lot, just a bit more than the 100 MSP you offered :razz:. They're not exactly easy to get hold of. Even most of the people who pre-ordered or were VIPs never even got their Beta codes + it's an awesome game :whee:.[/quote]

Sorry, but I can wait for a game that is coming out in less than a month. It is only a multiplayer beta and you want the equivalent of $6-7.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Sorry, but I can wait for a game that is coming out in less than a month. It is only a multiplayer beta and you want the equivalent of $6-7.[/quote]Stop trying to bash me dude. I have some spare Beta codes I'm willing to trade and others have been offering me Live codes and MSP (I never set any price). You're offer of 100MSP was very low compared to the other offers so I declined.

Just because I politely declined your offer is no reason to start trying to publicly bash me and suggest I'm asking over the odds. If you can wait another month and miss out on the VIP Beta perks then fair play to you but there's a lot of people itching to play this.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']On a side note, I just got my 2 beta keys for the end war beta! Nothing for cod yet.[/quote]

I was in the first endwar beta, hopefully it's a lot better than the verison I played. It felt really slow, and kind of boring.

[quote name='tigersfan49']I was in the first endwar beta, hopefully it's a lot better than the verison I played. It felt really slow, and kind of boring.[/quote]
i was also in the first endwar beta but i didnt get into the 2nd one :[.
still waiting on the gamekult key for cod

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']On a side note, I just got my 2 beta keys for the end war beta! Nothing for cod yet.[/quote]

I just got a code also, but I really want the COD 5 beta a lot more!

I will trade a [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]50 ms Point Code for a COD5 beta invite.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

i will buy a key for 15$ anyone let me know i need a paypal link or an ebay link to buy it or il run to the store and get some ms points but i dont think anyone trust a trade over the internet

[quote name='QWEEWQAZ']I will trade a [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]50 ms Point Code for a COD5 beta invite.
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back