Coded Arms for PSP deal

exceed19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
71 (100%)
recieved in an email from GS

Receive FREE Overnight Shipping on Coded Arms when you use Coupon Code: CODEOVN (See below for coupon details)

Ships 7/6!-- Coded Arms is a first-person shooter that places the gamer in the role of a computer hacker who infiltrates an abandoned virtual reality system. Battle deadly enemies as you fight through five different game worlds using more than 30 different weapons. Immerse yourself in the single player mode or utilize the wireless capabilities for intense multiplayer action. For more information or to order your copy click here!

Coupon Details: Must use coupon at checkout where prompted and click "ACTIVATE". Limited time offer. One discount per customer. Continental U.S. customers only

not the best, but i havent seen it posted yet here... coded arms should kick some ass

[quote name='Wario64']it's $29.99 free shipping at outpost.com[/QUOTE]

wow folks, there it is then! theres the deal... going over to OP right now :)

thanks

Sure it's $10 cheaper at Outpost, but it's backordered, so you won't get it for a couple weeks more than likely, I'll pay $10 more so I know I can get it right away.

Thanks OP, and OldKai is right. I don't know about you guys, but to me there's nothing better than getting a game on its release. That is why when GameStop or EBGames offer Free Overnight Shipping, I always hop on the deal. Mainly because you get it just as quick as the stores get it and for the same price, without having to move out of your house. I mean just look at the price of gas these days; I paid $2.39 yesterday. Also, Outpost definitely will not get them out very quick. I remember people complaining last year after 'saving' 10 bucks on Madden while I was playing. That's the difference between going from Outpost and going from EB or GS. If I had the patience I definitely would go with Outpost, but these days, being the hardcore gamer I am, I'll take it on release day. Thanks again!

[quote name='OldKai']Sure it's $10 cheaper at Outpost, but it's backordered, so you won't get it for a couple weeks more than likely, I'll pay $10 more so I know I can get it right away.[/QUOTE]

That's because it isn't out yet. It'll ship around the release date.

bread's done
Back