Coleco Video Game System $2.49 @ Walgreens YMMV

mikefavata

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Coleco Video Game System -- Plug In For TV Play! 6 Built-In Games*

I've seen these at just about every Walgreens in South Florida, i'd imagine other Walgreens carry them.

Check in the Toys & Games aisle.

They've been priced down to $2.49.

*Basketball, Hockey, Baseball, Soccer, Racquetball, Football

514-72mZb2L._AA280_.jpg

Walgreens Store Locator
http://www.walgreens.com/storelocator/find.jsp

LOL..........Coleco!! Good find!!

YEAH IT'SSSSS CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOLECOVISON!! Aaaah, I remember getting CV for Christmas one year........loved it.......yeah, I'm old........

Some of my favorite games were on Coleco.
Venture and Cosmic Avenger.
Why couldn't those be on there?

Wow, I STILL have mine...and I even have the Atari 2600 converter...its been in storage so long I can't guarantee it works.

I remember being "blown away" by the Donkey Kong arcade translation back in the day. Never did get into their sports games. If it had some of their more "arcadey" games I'd be all over this.

I know this is sort of off topic about the Walgreens thing but I was just thinking how my mom had to send my Coleco back to be fixed twice when I was a kid and the sport controllers not working at all (the ones that went around your hand with a joystick on top) is it possible that Microsuck is the new Coleco? I mean great games but worse reliability.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but I don't remember there being a Racquetball, Soccer, Hockey, and Football game for the Colecovision. So what do any of these games have to do with Coleco?

They aren't old Colecovision games... the Coleco name was just licensed for this plug and play to give the generic sports games some sort of retro credibility.

bread's done
Back