Collection in Google Docs, Check it out.

[quote name='basis']sorry i don't understand. did i bid incorrectly? or misunderstood a rule?[/QUOTE]

Just list the name of the game too. So we don't have to go back and check the list for what exactly it is you're bidding on.

[quote name='basis']sorry i don't understand. did i bid incorrectly? or misunderstood a rule?[/QUOTE]

Using just the item numbers to make bids in the final hours of a lowball is viewed by many to be somewhat underhanded. If you didn't know, that's fine.

[quote name='skiizim']It's rather annoying, personally if this was my lowball I wouldn't count your bid whether it was in the rules or not. Don't act like you are not trying to be deceptive but if your going to try and put one over Edwin good luck.[/QUOTE]

I am lost... Is that because he bid 5$ instead of the regular 1$?

[quote name='Edwin29']some people don't like it because you're only posting the item's number, hence most of us don't know which items/game are you bidding.[/QUOTE]
oh ok. sorry. I will post the full description in the future. And to be consistent I will update it in this post.

[quote name='Edwin29']I'm sorry basis but I put 30.00 first[/QUOTE]
Yeah I was crafting the reply when you posted. No worries.

60. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Season 1 Complete - $35

[quote name='H4Y4TO']I am lost... Is that because he bid 5$ instead of the regular 1$?[/QUOTE]

No is because he just put the item number and not the description.

[quote name='skiizim']que que?[/QUOTE]

NVM... You should change the font color that will really throw people off lol

Edit: TY Edwin good to know :)

[quote name='remag']anyone wanna outbid me on ff12? I kinda dont wanna anymore haha[/QUOTE]

well if you pay me half of the bid I'll do it LOL

[quote name='H4Y4TO']End this lowball so I can win my one item already and call it a night :)[/QUOTE]

i like how you think lol!!!! :)

[quote name='remag']I'll give you a dollar?[/QUOTE]

You owe me more than that now. If I ever want to retreat from a 150.00 bid you'll have to take it LOL

[quote name='Tom Jane']60. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Season 1 Complete - $65 .....that first volume is so sensual[/QUOTE]

This better be the most amazing Anime in the world lol

Is that set any good? BTW I hate golden week the weekly jump gets takes a break, I need to find out what happens in the manga next!!!!

EDIT: Not specifically that series, don't even know if has one. The other ones I'm patiently waiting for.

[quote name='Edwin29']Ok Tom Jane you can have it LOL. And I don't say that too often Hahaha[/QUOTE]

Come on Edwin what is one more dollar lol

@ previous page.

1zlpunq.png

His specter looms over us still.

I know it's a little late, but thanks for plugging my lowball! Wish I could offer more support, but all of my lowballing finally caught up with me financially, hah. (also, I promised bv I wouldn't challenge him on any of the PSP stuff :lol:) Hope the final hour is a good one for you!

[quote name='Edwin29']Ok Tom Jane you can have it LOL. And I don't say that too often Hahaha[/QUOTE]

Let's pretend I bid $71, then. :lol:

Yeah, the complete collection is solid, but that Vol. 1 box set is bloody tough to find.

[quote name='Edwin29']I hate when they take so long to release a manga - I'm looking at you Berserk.[/QUOTE]

That and Hunter X Hunter, 2 of my favorite manga and they get no justice!!!!

[quote name='Edwin29']^^ Thanks...Looking for cheap stuff to bid now that the anime is gone LOL[/QUOTE]

lol, I kind of did the reverse...I don't know how that slipped my attention though...thanks to the guy that bid solely based on number.

Yeah, I finally bought all the Berserk manga up to book 31 for like 4.00 each and most of them are brand new. Good price considering that even on Amazon is like 10 - 13 each.

bread's done
Back