Collection in Google Docs, Check it out.

**Ash goes to his real wallet for the first time...**

scrooge-mcduck-make-it-rain.jpg

I have some PC parts I'm wanting to seell to help me get a GTX690. I have two 2gb GTX560 SuperClocked in SLI, and 8gb of GSkill Ripjaws X RAM (12800, 1600mhz, 9-9-9-24) that are all still under warranty.

The RAM was too much for my i7-960 to run while it was overclocked to 4ghz (16gb total). I ran Memtest86+ 4.20 for 8 passes & 12 hours, and several times on each stick, etc., to make sure they were stable before overclocking. I got these 2 sticks in May, new, from a CAG. I have 2 more 4gb stcks of GSkill Sniper Ram, and I'd be willing to sell 8gb, total (whichever you prefer). They all have lifetime warranty.

I got 1 of the 2gb GTX560 SC cards at the end of March, an another at the end of April. Both are registered on the EVGA website & have 3 years warranty. I paid $230 each for them.

I also have an HEC Compucase 650 watt power supply that powered this pc & all the components for a little over 2 months (with more RAM, & while in SLI with these cards) with no problem. I didn't try to overclock my PC until I upgraded my PSU & got my Corsair H80 ALC cooler, but it is a great PSU. I can link you to each of the items seperately at Amazon/Newegg, where I bought them, if interested. In the meantime, here is a link to some pics of the cards & my current setup. I can get you any pics you need. http://www.overclock.net/gallery/album/view/id/707080/user_id/285797

I certainly don't expect to get back what I paid. These parts are VERY well taken care of, and have barely been used at all, as I've been playing ME3 since then on 360 (and I have VERY little time to game, except on the weekends). Let me know if you are interested in any, or all of these parts, and I can certainly give you a deal that would help us both out. If not, I understand. I'm really just looking for Paypal/Amazon Payment/Amazon Cred (as it's going toward a GTX690, or 2 GTX680's). Thanks for your time, bud.

bread's done
Back