Collectorz.com "Game Collector Pro" 50% off

Hudson187

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I know this really isn't "games or accessories", but I'd figure more gamers would see it in this forum.

Collectorz.com is having a 50% off sale on their "Collector Pro" software packages until December 31st; one of them being for games. I personally use it and find it extremely helpful for managing my game collection. I also use the iPhone version (which will sync with the windows software) so that when I go hunting, I know what I already have and what I'm looking for :). They seem to have a great community dedicated to keeping the "vault of data" updated.

http://collectorz.com/game2009

[quote name='averageguy']still no luck in getting it to work. I do have a english keyboard. My keyboard is usb and the cue cat scanner is ps2 . I made sure its pkugged into ps2 port keyboard scanner lights up and looks like its working but no luck[/QUOTE]

Try with the computer off... plug in the Cuecat, plug on a PS2 Keyboard, turn on computer.

Does anyone have that Opticon scanner? How is it? I was wondering if anyone knew where to get it cheaper than the $139 they are charging.

[quote name='Optical']Does anyone have that Opticon scanner? How is it? I was wondering if anyone knew where to get it cheaper than the $139 they are charging.[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about the one that has the memory option, scan multiple items and then upload; I would only suggest using that if you are going to build your own list in Excel.

The issue with it is that if you are using a any collection tracker that does not have a UPC code that you scanned, it just causes a lot of problems unless you have a feature that only pushed a UPC code with a manual button press; but that kind of kills the speed feature of these devices.

I tried one that just dumped the data and had major issues with it. With a site like itrackmine you can hook a cheap scanner to a laptop and if you have WIFI or a long enough CAT5 cord can scan anywhere.

Just got an email from the guys at itrackmine, based on feedback here they have added an import feature for backloggery.com.

For those of you who wanted to switch, try it out and let them know how it worked.

bread's done
Back